🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I’m feeling a bit unlucky, i really want that pink ombre hair but i’m afraid i don’t get enough points to finish the event. I don’t care that much for the trendsetter prizes but i really want the hair! 😭💔
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    oooo looks like someone is getting some competition today (also girl if you're here i'm rooting for you)

also meet dominic (edit i apparently don't know how to write dominic)

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Happy with these results!

I bought a couple of tropical items from the wardrobe even though I told myself I wasn’t going to unless there was a sale 🤦‍♀️

The doll in 1st keeps buying tickets even though no one else is. Pretty sure I have almost no chance of catching up to her now but my favorite item in Trendsetters is the dress so (as long as I stay in the top 5) I can’t wait for that!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    My average is 38 votes... I have never had such low scores. It’s really demotivating. I am resisting the urge to buy tickets and it’s been really difficult. 
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

im pretty happy but i bought the most of these items just for this sys .. Im really broke now lol
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Idk what kind of super glam beaches my voters are going to, but I’m not complaining 😂 Ive been trying to be creative because I already have practically no tropical clothing left in my wardrobe to use and I was worried about this, but this was actually my best score yet! Any separates I have that even slightly resemble a bikini top or a wrap/coverup skirt, I’ll be submitting them
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yesterday’s looks:

This look is everything! I love it!
    @rikk do we play together?  Or did her name give her away?  It's the only game name I can recognize easily. 
    Not yet! I only spotted you once and voted for you in a beautiful ballgown for avant-garde theme :)

I have some stiff competition in my group! I have no idea if I’ll come in 1st this time. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you, @Rikk! I'm happy that I got an excuse to wear that hair!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Thanks @Rikk . We should  play together. And don't stress about placement.  You'll do fine.  your sense  of style will probably get you and keep you in spot number1 before long, if no one goes ticket crazy.  . :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @LindaVB I am so outraged the monkey look didn’t do better in votes 😂
  • Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @Zenya18 love your looks! The second one is 🔥🔥🔥
    Thank you, your looks are fabulous too! These are my next 3. 48 seems seems to be my average so I can’t complain.

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts

My first day's looks.... they are up & down. I really like the theme, it's fun choosing something different for once & I like digging in the kloset to find things to mix together.

As for BigSpenders... I have a tough group so far & now two people have bought tickets! So annoying... my timing with looks seems a bit off with the group too so I think I'm second of the non-ticket buyers... I'm just hoping to make top five to get the dress. I think this one's going to give me anxiety.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine

im pretty happy but i bought the most of these items just for this sys .. Im really broke now lol
    Welcome to the Forum peachfivine. 

Nothing like a game shopping spree to make you feel good.  ;). Bet your doll look great!  Nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2019
    If a doll dresses like honeymoon dinner attire, i’m Liking the long slit summery skirts with light airy tops.  I honeymooned at a Hilton, and you used to dress for the nightclub.  Ball Gowns no....but light & airy is totally appropriate in my mind.  Idk
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    These are the scores from my first 6 looks. Pretty happy with them. Pretty sure a girl in my group bought a ticket or two, but hoping I can catch up! 

I love how you used the shoes in "53"
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • estellagraziaestellagrazia Registered Users 14 Posts
    My SYS is glitching. It’s adding my points to the scoreboard but not to the items to win. I’m stuck with ALMOST winning this energy. Four outfits later...nothing is adding towards the next item. 🤯
    KKH/ iOS / v7.2.1 / iPhone Device/ Level 62
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    My average is 38 votes... I have never had such low scores. It’s really demotivating. I am resisting the urge to buy tickets and it’s been really difficult. 
    @melissakkh Doll the same thing happened to me on the previous sys event as well. I was consistently scoring so low that I felt so unmotivated to complete the event. I was so tempted to buy tickets, but I didn't because when the event was over I didn't win the worthy trendsetter prizes. Winning 14th place at that competition was so unfair to me that I felt like a sore loser. If I had spend my rl money on tickets, I would've been so mad at myself for wasting my time and hardearned cash at that event without not getting any extra prizes in return.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Some of my looks from the sys event. I'm honestly not gonna stress myself over my trendsetters group. That trendsetters feature is stressful asf and nerveracking to even begin with smfh.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited February 2019
      @CarolDavida nice usage of that scarf in the 3rd look

Also, I'm wearing some of the ideas I have for my next look so I don't forget. Could really use some look book slots for these
    IOS

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I don’t know what happened, but when I restored my iPhone gameplay to my IPad a message appeared that I am missing my contacts and need to sign in into my Game Center. Now I have only one friend and the rest are not appearing. I don’t know what to do @KalindaKing
    Edit: Never mind once again it was my Wi-Fi connection that was causing the problem 😂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you, @Rikk! I'm happy that I got an excuse to wear that hair!
    I want that purple blossom hair and the beaded shoes SO badly! They’ve been on my wishlist for so long. Such a creative and tropical combo.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Here are my first five looks:

I wish my scores were higher, so I wouldn't have to stress too much. There are a couple ticket buyers in my Trendsetters so I'm just hoping to be in the top 5. 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Who knew the kollection skirt would come in handy for a tropical SYS? 😂

The detailing on the earnable purse is actually so cute up close!!! I just really wish it was a handheld instead of all up in my doll’s armpit 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    All the guys from my trendsetters group that were flooding the top 5 at the beginning of the event are at the very end of the list now except for one, who's still #1 and keeps outbidding himself lol At least his outfits fit the theme, because #2 and #3 bought a bunch of tickets as well and they submit only gowns 🙄 I also got one ticket - I got anxious and I wanted to get to top 5 😂 Clearly there's no chance I will get the hair, but I’ll definitely fight for that dress if I have to lol 

My outfits generally do a bit better than the first two, but my scores are nowhere near as high as during previous events. I don't mind it though, because I kinda enjoy this event now, I like that it forces me to use clothes and accessories that my doll never wears!  

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Right as I'm thinking I haven't seen anyone using the antler ears, I see someone using the antler ears immediately after I have that thought.
    Platform: Android

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I am so annoyed that 2 dolls are already buying tickets 😭 No chance for me... and this happened to every SYS events I've participated in. This is NOT FUN. 
    edited February 2019
    I am mixed happy/ sad to be playing with @PlantWitch 's Frankie.  She and my Z have been close all day, and now one point separates them in the top 2 places. I won't fight for 1st doll.  But I'll kill for the dres.  heh heh. B)  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My SYS is glitching. It’s adding my points to the scoreboard but not to the items to win. I’m stuck with ALMOST winning this energy. Four outfits later...nothing is adding towards the next item. 🤯
    Can you send an ingame ticket to Customer Care?  And is anyone else having this issue?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    haftime said:
    Here are my first five looks:

I wish my scores were higher, so I wouldn't have to stress too much. There are a couple ticket buyers in my Trendsetters so I'm just hoping to be in the top 5. 

what is up with the voter's hate for that silver dress?
    IOS

@thallisa I love your looks! How you styled the epik dress makes me wish I had it, and your gold skirt look might be my favorite, I’m surprised it didn’t get more votes!