KK:H WeekEnd Event 2/1/19 - Kickstart February with A Tall Glass of Fun

1234568Next

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AliBryant those eyes are gorgeous! I wish Glu shows the eyes upclosed and with the eyes open and closed in the spoilers to really showcase the eyes. They probably can sell the Kollection better ! 
    IOS Player 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Yas I can't believe my luck this week. I won the dress. Ty 🙏🏾 glu gods #forthewin 🙌🏾

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @melissakkh I actually like the eyes!

I’m in love 😍 the eyes are so pretty. But bundles are always the last ones to get so I’ll sadly skip :( 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • twiggythedino14twiggythedino14 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    That moment when your 1 star away from finishing a 6 hour event about to get the last 55 event stars you need and the event ends.  :'(:'(:'(
  • twiggythedino14twiggythedino14 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    After reading that everybody here got the skirt with their first try, I gave it a shot.

Kollections hate me. I hate Kollections.
    Won't try again. 
    This is what happens to me, so I just stopped doing them too. 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited February 2019

Got the skirt on my first attempt that has never ever happened to me before! I always get energy or Kash!
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    edited February 2019
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 👗 KK:H Fashion Runway - 2/1/19 - Feb Fashions - As Fab as You Wanna Be!.

This just means I moved the advice about which eyes to buy out of our Fashion Runway thread.  ;)