🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Do you guys think it’s possible to get the last prize on the sys if you have like 30-40 votes?? 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Do you guys think it’s possible to get the last prize on the sys if you have like 30-40 votes?? 
    You need an average score of 42.6 across 27 free looks to win the hair without buying tickets.
    iOS
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    when you have been submitting looks according to the theme and then there's that girl who keeps buying tickets whose looks aren’t even according to the theme 🤦‍♀️ and stays winning.....yeah kinda frustrating

Platform: iOS 🥀
    PM me for facebook requests 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    That face when the doll in front of you suddenly shoots ahead 200 votes:

• Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @miacollins I feel your pain. The leader in my trendsetters bought a bunch of tickets in the beginning & most of her looks aren’t on theme at all. Last night I passed her score, but this morning she bought a bunch more. I’m not invested in the hair but it’s still annoying. I actually really like this theme, here’s today’s looks...

• QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    A lot of people are strugggling with this tropical theme 😂 I've been seeing some oddities while voting. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Nevermind. She must have realized we are all creeping up to her and bought more tickets. It is fine. It is fine. 
    IOS Player 
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia you’re looking gorgeous, doll! Sometimes I really don’t understand the voters. Also could you please tell me, where is 4th look from? Can’t find it in my closet! 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

What do you think of this look dolls? Should I get the ponytail and smoothie? 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I always exit and come back I refuse to vote for dolls that don’t like to follow the theme
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My most recent three looks!! Of course the Halloween outfit would be my first look to break 50 but I still love it. I finished the famed fashionista kollection yesterday, all I had left was this hat, the dress I used in the third look, and the bundle. As you can tell I’m feeling this hat, I’ll probably use it in a lot of looks!! I’m having so much fun with styling this theme. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I decided to not dress the way I think is best and just wear swimsuits. Those are almost always the popular look and while other looks get me barely 40, they get me around 50. Not what SYS should be about but hey, it’s a competition and I want to win 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @mikaylachimo the hat and dress are from KKG! I really liked those items in KKG, and my doll wore them often! If that kollection pops up for me during a VIP I’ll probably take a chance at it! 

Loving your looks! ☺️

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    AliBryant said:
    You need an average score of 42.6 across 27 free looks to win the hair without buying tickets.
    I used to get 40-50 on the latest event but my start was a bit rocky. Thank you for your answer ☺️☺️☺️
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

kate_kkh said:
    @Kkh_Anastasia you’re looking gorgeous, doll! Sometimes I really don’t understand the voters. Also could you please tell me, where is 4th look from? Can’t find it in my closet! 
    Thank you so much! I really try to stick to summer vibes. I don’t mind a fancy dress because i live i cute dresses in the summer but a balgown?! 😵 

I belivie that dress is from a bronze vip gig 🤔🤔 ❤️❤️
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Yesterday's looks... I really like the hat, but it didn't score the highest. I'm not finding a for sure win in my items. My highest score so far has been 49 this time.

I'm still holding on to fourth but I seem to be an hour or so behind in my trendsetter group. I'm guessing it's because I did a bit of voting before I submit my first look. I waited two hrs to submit for a better sleep schedule but did some voting about an hour before. So I think if you vote or submit a look you get put in a trendsetters group. I think the top three have bought tickets. 1 & 2 definitely did at least six & I think 3rd used two extra earlier. I hope I can hold on to top five. This is rough.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I’ll just leave this here. Yes, she was the popular pic. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Find it kind of mean when some dolls ( not going to say names ) put other dolls down just because they “don’t follow the theme” or they keep buying tickets... 🐸☕️
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    skevans said:
    Okay I'm slow so what would be concerned tropical any idea of stuff we can use in a closet 
    Check out all of the outfits and items that people have posted in the last 3-4 pages, hopefully that'll give you an idea!
    Thanks hopefully it helps I’m going crazy every thing I put out gets nothing higher then 39 and my looks always a high 40s and 50s gal
    Find it kind of mean when some dolls ( not going to say names ) put other dolls down just because they “don’t follow the theme” or they keep buying tickets... 🐸☕️
    I agree with you on the tickets one!! I don’t really see that many people putting other dolls down though, yes sometimes I see a comment where I’m like “ahh that was harsh” but MOSTLY I just see people just voicing their frustrations with how trendsetters is set up in general, and how people buying tickets affects their group, nothing personal against the ticket buyer, which I think is fair. There’s a difference between personally targeting somebody and general complaints and jokes about the setup of the event or about not winning. That’s why I never put screenshots with other’s names or faces or anything in my posts though, I agree that it can get kinda mean. 

The theme I just gotta completely disagree with you though, that’s literally supposed to the whole point of SYS the way it’s set up. If you’re a new player without many items of course I get it. But you gotta try and be on theme, that’s why there’s a theme! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I agree with you, girl. I’ve mentioned a few times in previous SYS threads that I find it mean when people make posts to specifically make fun of another doll’s outfit. Some people get a lot of enjoyment out of it, apparently. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’d be so hurt if I saw a comment making fun of my doll on the forum with a picture. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Every time I watch a video to unlock an item, it doesn't really unlock. At first, it appears to, but when I try to submit the look it tells me I need to pay stars for it. So instead I close out go back in, and the item is still locked and I can't use it, and of course the video option isn't available again since I just used it.
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How I styled the earnable purse😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I was gonna be snarky about something but I'll play nice 🐸☕

ANYWAY...

Same @AliBryant. Half of my stuff isn't unlocking. 

What look is everyone on? I think I missed a look last night 😰
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @soundspretty Look 11 and completely agree 🍵😂
    edited February 2019
    I agree with you on the tickets one!! I don’t really see that many people putting other dolls down though, yes sometimes I see a comment where I’m like “ahh that was harsh” but MOSTLY I just see people just voicing their frustrations with how trendsetters is set up in general, and how people buying tickets affects their group, nothing personal against the ticket buyer, which I think is fair. There’s a difference between personally targeting somebody and general complaints and jokes about the setup of the event or about not winning. That’s why I never put screenshots with other’s names or faces or anything in my posts though, I agree that it can get kinda mean. 

The theme I just gotta completely disagree with you though, that’s literally supposed to the whole point of SYS the way it’s set up. If you’re a new player without many items of course I get it. But you gotta try and be on theme, that’s why there’s a theme! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
    No one that has been playing for couple weeks or months can stick to the theme. Unless you have many K Stars to buy the new outfits just for SYS which by the way is pointless. So some people will end up buying tickets that will help them win the whole bundle and some people will just submit whatever they have in their closets. That doesn’t mean that someone  can post the looks of other players and ridicule them on the forum. That is mean of them to do... I don’t know just putting my two cents in... Thought our community is all about  supporting each other and being friends etc etc.. ? 🐸☕️
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
     @KimsBestie yes, that’s why I said with the exception of new players, because I understand if you’re new and don’t have the wardrobe for it.... And I also clearly said I don’t post screenshots with other’s names or faces because I agree it’s mean...

I’m not entirely sure why you’re quoting my post & passive aggressively talking about being supportive when I’m literally agreeing with you on this??? 😂 all I said is that you should try and be on theme if you can 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @soundspretty Look 11 and completely agree 🍵😂
    Yup I'm only on 10. Still in third though?? 😛
     @KimsBestie yes, that’s why I said with the exception of new players, because I understand if you’re new and don’t have the wardrobe for it.... And I also clearly said I don’t post screenshots with other’s names or faces because I agree it’s mean...

I’m not entirely sure why you’re quoting my post & passive aggressively talking about being supportive when I’m literally agreeing with you on this??? 😂 all I said is that you should try and be on theme if you can 
    Quoted you because I wanted to explain why not everyone can try to stick to the theme. You can ignore the rest. I am also not saying that you make fun of other dolls.. 🙃 Didn’t state that anywhere. 💕 My post was aimed at people who literally submit the looks of other players and judges them on here. 💕🤣 They all know who they are...
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️