šŸ—³ļøSYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Okay you quoting me and going off made me think the whole thing was all a direct response to me & I was genuinely very confused and maybe even ready to fight šŸ˜‚ My bad @KimsBestie
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'll scroll back and look but please, if anyone sees a post they have questions about,Ā  send me a message and let me look at it.Ā  From the beginning, we've felt like posting things like the fur hat, and fur boots and fur coats in the tropics, the antlers.Ā  Those out of place items are mocking the theme, so as long as the faces are obscurred, as well as the names, and I have no problem.Ā  If we're just tearing down random looks that's wrong.Ā  We can NOT be "mean girls" here.Ā  Please send me links.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    this are my looks so far
    i havent get great scores but i'm #1 right now. It also looks like no body is buying tickets yet.
  • twiggythedino14twiggythedino14 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    The problem with SYS is it's so dang long and every point counts. It's so stressful when you get a look back that has lower points because you know that you have to score high on the next two to make up for it. And on top of that you're completing your normal events but feeling so demotivated by the fact that someone has bought tickets on trendsetters and you have to look at something all week that you have no chance of getting. There are two very simple things that would fix this: lower the amount needed for SYS to 1000 and give the top 3 in trendsetters all the prizes. Maybe give #1 an extra bonus of k-stars or something to make it special.Ā 
    Also, I wish we could get the tickets once every hour instead of only every 4 hours. I always get frustrated because the first few days I'm in the top 10, but by the end if it I'm like top 15 or 20. I hate that people who don't follow the theme get the most freaking points, but I follow the theme and get knocked back. Its bsĀ Ā 
    Kupkakez_ said:
    My first 2 looks.Ā 
    I voted for both of yours!!!
    First 2 looks.
    I voted for both of yours too!
    yezx said:
    @isamesmo they will also reduce to 5 if you do the vip trial
    This is what I did and I was devastated!!! The stupid free trial didn't even work for me!!!!
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Tried something new!! These prints looks like the ā€œSenhor do Bonfimā€ ribbons that they have all over Brasil šŸ‡§šŸ‡· ā¤ļø
    yezx said:
    @isamesmo they will also reduce to 5 if you do the vip trial
    This is what I did and I was devastated!!! The stupid free trial didn't even work for me!!!!
    @twiggythedino14 oh no Iā€™d be soo mad. If it makes you feel better my first purchase that ended my 20 k stars was an SMC that I didnā€™t even like that much that I bought on accident (I clicked purchase on accident while tapping quickly through the in game announcements, then immediately tried to press my home button to exit out of the app, but of course pressing the home button FINGERPRINT CONFIRMED my purchase....) so I feel this pain šŸ˜‚
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Holey Miley, that happened to me too but luckily I disabled the fingerprint access for apps purchases. Those middle of the night SYS submissions often lead to many unwanted purchases. I think I accidentally bought a top without realizing what I was doing.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    This is my fave SYS theme yet, I'm using so many closet items I never have before!

iOS
    @TrashleyKKH omg I thought I could be the only one šŸ˜‚ this makes me feel better actually thank you thank you. My new phone doesnā€™t have a home button so Iā€™m sure itā€™ll just face ID me and make it even easier and quicker to spend irresponsibly!!! (Except not yet because Iā€™ve been avoiding saving my credit card on this phone because of this exact fear....)
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Just won 3 Kstars from voting!! So happy RN I always win Kash and sometimes energy but this was very exciting!Ā 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I'll scroll back and look but please, if anyone sees a post they have questions about,Ā  send me a message and let me look at it.Ā  From the beginning, we've felt like posting things like the fur hat, and fur boots and fur coats in the tropics, the antlers.Ā  Those out of place items are mocking the theme, so as long as the faces are obscurred, as well as the names, and I have no problem.Ā  If we're just tearing down random looks that's wrong.Ā  We can NOT be "mean girls" here.Ā  Please send me links.Ā 
    It was me. I posted the antlers and I didnā€™t obscure the face, Iā€™m sorry. When I realized that it was wrong I found out that I couldnā€™t delete the comment so I apologize again. I didnā€™t want to be mean, there are lots of free hairstyles and I just didnā€™t find it right that that doll had more votes than the other one. It wonā€™t happen again.Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited February 2019

Iā€™ll just leave this here. Yes, she was the popular pic.Ā 

This was my comment @kokokokonut
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Holey Miley, that happened to me too but luckily I disabled the fingerprint access for apps purchases. Those middle of the night SYS submissions often lead to many unwanted purchases. I think I accidentally bought a top without realizing what I was doing.Ā 
    I was half asleep doing the SYS and I brought a damn bouquet on accident. 30 k stars wasted šŸ˜­
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @Rebelliaux I didnā€™t realize we were in the same group! Hi šŸ˜‚

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @melissakkh OMG!!! Hahaha I didnā€™t know youā€™re Melissa, like Melissa Melissa, but youā€™re actually Melissa in the game from this forum! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ excuse my rushed outfit but dang those top 2 are on it! I didnā€™t even bother competing with them anymore! Wow itā€™s so great to be seeing dolls from here in our lists!
    @Rebelliaux The second girl bought tickets right from the beginning... But I was surprised to see this morning that she is number 2. I was ignoring Trendsetter šŸ˜‚ I hadnā€™t noticed the girl now in first place, in our list šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    My looks are flopping, it was my last two that got fifty and I was able to caught up. I canā€™t make up my mind if I should buy tickets or not... But probably wonā€™t.Ā 
    edited February 2019
    @melissakkh Iā€™m actually thinking the same omg I kinda laughed when I saw it because the first few days, we were on our hundred plus and sheā€™s near 300 already, and it was a surprise that someone caught up with her [not gonna lie I was rooting for the girl who slowly gained her momentum at that time]! Gee I wonder how she feels about dropping at number 2; it wouldā€™ve hurt my ego if that was me šŸ˜‚. Go see first if youā€™ll be able to catch up with them as I noticed theyā€™re not that actively sending looks on time [trust me I check my game every second lmao]. If you really want the hair, go for it! I mean itā€™s cute! As for me, Iā€™m happy with the dress.
    @Rebelliaux I am trying to be patient and I want to be strategic this time šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s why I am ignoring Trendsetter for now, because I know if I look it too often, I will buy tickets... I was actually watching your looks and I was like there is something familiar about this doll. And when I saw your post in the weekend event thread this morning, I clicked šŸ˜‚ This is second time in a row, being with a forum doll on the list.Ā 
    @melissakkh it mustā€™ve been the bold alice and olivia eyes hahaha. Yes, we still need a little bit of stretching out before this sys ends. Try to buy at the last leg if itā€™s feasible to surpass them by that time! I promise I wonā€™t get on your way hahaha. I think I just added you on fb? Do you already have all the STL boxes? Iā€™d love to send you one šŸ’•
    edited February 2019
    Edit: Oopssss... wrong thread. Mustā€™ve been the caffeine

So Iā€™ve contacted glu and said they havenā€™t updated the smcs yet but theyā€™ll reconsider it on the next update, hopefully! And so, I was getting bored with all the same bundles going around for months now Iā€™ve decided to buy the blue Mario eyes. Well thatā€™s a lot of spending for me and Feb just came in.Ā 

Anywho, hereā€™s my Tb palette. I kinda like it because itā€™s a mixture of edgy... and a parrot. These items are somewhat my style. Iā€™m happy to say that Iā€™m not complaining whichever I get this time.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Queonnah welcome to the club! You never know, maybe there is a wedding themed sys event in the future. Or a floral fantastic extravaganza. What I am trying to say is : handheld items are pretty useful accessories for SYS, so I am sure you get good use out of it.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
    @Rebelliaux Thanks! But I think they might be too far ahead. But will see! And I would love to receive a box šŸ’–Ā 
  • AnkanEkbergAnkanEkberg Registered Users 6 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Ok before anyone starts throwing shit my way bc Iā€™m not 100% into the theme bc basically 2% of my wardrobe fits this theme. I wanted to share and be part of this thread and ask away why I always get so low votes xDĀ 
    and alas I started playing maybe 2-3 years ago but since like 3 weeks ago I started again so my wardrobe have been empty since then and just now started to have items to use in these types of events

and I am back and forth in first place! So weā€™ll see if I manage first spot until the end, otherwise Iā€™m happy with the dress, shoes and kstars, but you know, when you are so close the top, why not aim for it?Ā 
    Ps. Donā€™t wanna show all bc some arenā€™t exactly to the theme but hey I donā€™t have much to work on xD

and FYI Iā€™m a f2p (free to play) person so I donā€™t have all the flashy clothes or hairs as itā€™s expensive xD

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Edit: Oopssss... wrong thread.Ā 

Anywho, hereā€™s my Tb palette. I kinda like it because itā€™s a mixture of edgy... and a parrot.
    Haha perfect description!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    So I was about to post that Ā I dared and submitted this look but then I saw @mikaylachimo already submitted it and went good so now I feel good that I used it ! Hopefully mine gets as much votes as yours šŸ˜Š
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    The ticket buying in my Trendsetters group pushed me down to #10 just overnight lol. I refuse to buy tickets with real money for an *attempt* at getting hair that seems quite similar to that in our Klosets for only 35 k-stars?Ā 

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Looks 9-12 I am shook over the green dress I threw that outfit together last night half asleep in bed! Was not expecting that score!Ā