šŸ—³ļøSYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I wish we had more handable drinks! And that weā€™re for kash, this SYS has made my doll a little bit of an alcoholicĀ 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm currently sitting at #2 and 40 points behind #1 which is amazing because I completely missed submitting a look the other night. The doll who bought tickets is currently #3 although I don't think she bought the full pack. I think she's also getting pretty low scores just judging by her looks. Besides that snafu at the beginning, I feel like it's a pretty fair fight. That's how it should be.Ā 

As long as I get top 5 and get the dress, I'm good.Ā 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Looks 10-13Ā 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I love this theme so much but Iā€™m running out of looks šŸ˜«Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yesterday I actually got ahead of ticket-buyer-girl but she must have panicked and bought more because she is more than 100 points ahead of me right now even though my looks have scored pretty good. But I just want the dress, so I'm fine.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Yesterdayā€™s looks:
    Ā 

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My last two looks tanked. Over the weekend I was all 50+. Just earned the skirt. I am running out of options to submit!
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    The ticket buying in my Trendsetters group pushed me down to #10 just overnight lol. I refuse to buy tickets with real money for an *attempt* at getting hair that seems quite similar to that in our Klosets for only 35 k-stars?Ā 

Yes thatā€™s exactly what I was thinking!! The hair looks just like that one mixed with this one, which I believe is from a kollection
    (ps: yes, I caved and bought the watermelon drink)
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My last two looks tanked. Over the weekend I was all 50+. Just earned the skirt. I am running out of options to submit!
    I haven't been doing as well as usual for this SYS, but I don't really care! The only prize I love is the trendsetters dress and I'm confident that I'll be able to get it with the scores I'm getting now. I'm just having fun with the event and trying to use pieces that I don't normally use.Ā  :)
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
    @katiealexandraa, I am aiming for the TS dress too! Right now I am safely in top 5. I am mostly worried about not getting to the final earnable now since I got a bunch of low scores, haha.

@September Ooh I am glad you tried the flag bikini! I was avoiding it, but now I will give it a go :)
    iOS
    I like the skirt more than I thought I would!

iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I love this theme because I get to use items that have been sitting in my closet for so long that I would usually never wear!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Wow and TY @September I was afraid to try it,Ā  then thought about putting shorts or a short skirt with the top,Ā  and ended up just staying away from it.
    I think 3 different times @PlantWitch and I were just one away.Ā  We're very close now. ;) this is fun. I loved your parrot.Ā  The monkey kept getting hidden in my hair, so I can't do animals.Ā  Not yet at least. Ā  :)Ā 
    Anyone else buying things to go with the theme?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I agree with a lot of people have been saying; really enjoying this SYS! So nice to use things in our wardrobes we normally wouldn't.Ā 

Yes, there are still frustrations about ticket buying and people being way off theme, but it's nice to see the voters are going for looks on theme (generally) and not the fanciest ball gown!

I may be jinxing this, but so far I haven't seen the ice queen blue SYS dress, and that makes me so happy!!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    @kokokokonut I bought the watermelon drink and a couple of tropical print dresses. I wish there were more swimsuits to buy! I think there are only 2 and one is 70 stars, too steep for me.
    iOS
  • AnkanEkbergAnkanEkberg Registered Users 6 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I like the skirt more than I thought I would!

Lol I havenā€™t gotten that far yet :/Ā 
    wonā€™t be getting the hair at this point, havenā€™t these past SYS eventsĀ 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    For what it's worth, I buy tickets.

I do so because I want to complete the line of prizes, but I also just really enjoy styling ensems. I've always strictly stayed on theme (except the one time I submitted the ghost wife Prague look as an experiment), and I always vote on theme -- and a lot at that. I just got the SYS trophy in the Bel Air trophy room for completing enough events, and that was another motivator in the purchasing of tickets. For backstory, I had been playing this game from 2014 - 2017, went on a two year hiatus, then started completely brand new back in December. I constantly feel the need to catch up in my wardrobe, etc. which is probably yet another reason why I hustle with tickets.Ā 

Welcome @MollyMonroe! I am in your same boat, took a 2 year break and started playing last summer.

I don't think anyone has any issue with people buying tickets, it's more the way the event is structured, and more directed at Glu. Also there is some curiosity as to why people buy so many tickets when they clearly don't have to. For example the #1 spot having 2000 points already, when 2nd place still has 600.Ā 
    iOS
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I also am really enjoying this SYS. Iā€™ve enjoyed all of them but this is my favorite. Like others said Iā€™m using outfits and accessories I rarely use anymore, and I love that! I also like that the voters are also voting mostly on trend which is great and how it should be.

I love the SYSā€™s and hope they continue at the same frequency. I always look forward to submitting my next look and what the votes are! Itā€™s a lot of fun! Although I do think it would be great to have a sale on themed items the week of the SYS to help boost your wardrobe!Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

I do so because I want to complete the line of prizes, but I also just really enjoy styling ensems. I've always strictly stayed on theme (except the one time I submitted the ghost wife Prague look as an experiment), and I always vote on theme -- and a lot at that. I just got the SYS trophy in the Bel Air trophy room for completing enough events, and that was another motivator in the purchasing of tickets. For backstory, I had been playing this game from 2014 - 2017, went on a two year hiatus, then started completely brand new back in December. I constantly feel the need to catch up in my wardrobe, etc. which is probably yet another reason why I hustle with tickets.Ā 

Ā  I bought tickets the 1st trendsetters. Only one game was in it, and I went crazy.Ā  Then for the next few I had tickets left over.Ā  Then it was driving me crazy so I 'dumped' the remaining 2 tickets a few events ago.Ā  By 'dumped' I mean I had a big lead, and I just put in 2Ā  more looks.Ā  Those tickets were driving me crazy.Ā  lol.Ā  This is a message to use tickets responsibly.Ā  ;)Ā 
    There's nothing wrong with buying tickets.Ā  I just can't handle them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thereā€™s literally no competition in my trendsetter group this time. Itā€™s really strange. I keep waiting for a doll to show up with 1000+ points but it hasnā€™t happened yet :open_mouth:
    iOS
    Thank you for the welcome, @AliBryant ! And thanks, @kokokokonut !

Yeah, that makes sense. I stop buying once I've secured the full line of prizes, and then I only submit when I naturally get new tickets (I'm addicted to styling, haha). It sparks joy for me, but I want others to feel joy too so I'm going to try to be more mindful in the next round. Sometimes I'm like WHY am I spending my real money on this, but other times I'm like, hey, if I'm helping to keep this game alive for a bit longer, awesome.Ā 

P.S. I saw my first antlers today in voting and thought of all y'all. I honestly wondered if it was someone trolling, because how. LOL!Ā 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I have never fought so persistently not to buy tickets ( actually not to buy anything in the game ) and itā€™s driving me crazy. I keep telling myself that I donā€™t like the theme and I donā€™t want to just do it for trendsetter. Help šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

@melissakkh stay strong girl, are you top 5 at least?
    iOS
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts

All weekend Iā€™ve been carefully choosing my outfits, averaging in the mid-40s for points. After a dismal first outfit, I slowly managed to reach first and secure a wide enough lead to feel confident in winning. I was so glad to be in a group without ticket-buyers. Then, today, all of a sudden some nasty little ticket-buyer shoots to 70 points ahead with her basic little outfits. Iā€™m so over it. Not even going to try to get into a ticket arms race. I think ticket buying should never eliminated. If people want to pay money to win, they can buy stars to purchase more/better clothing that matches the theme.Ā 
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Seems like the ticket buyer from my trendsetter group is already celebrating Valentineā€™s Day. She submitted maid outfit with hearts aura.Ā 
    I almost always love both SYS and Trendsetter prizes, but still this event is too stressful, because you never know, when someone from your group will decide to buy tickets.Ā 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
    Emcat said:

All weekend Iā€™ve been carefully choosing my outfits, averaging in the mid-40s for points. After a dismal first outfit, I slowly managed to reach first and secure a wide enough lead to feel confident in winning. I was so glad to be in a group without ticket-buyers. Then, today, all of a sudden some nasty little ticket-buyer shoots to 70 points ahead with her basic little outfits. Iā€™m so over it. Not even going to try to get into a ticket arms race. I think ticket buying should never eliminated. If people want to pay money to win, they can buy stars to purchase more/better clothing that matches the theme.Ā 
    I do both. Even with buying stars to buy more appropriate on-theme items (and I always stay on theme, super on theme), I still don't get enough votes to complete the line of prizes without the purchasing of tickets (my average is 45, and my looks are always en pointe).Ā 
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Welcome doll! If I could I would buy tickets too, and k-stars. I really want the haaaaair, but my looks are mehh, so I wont get that. But if you can buy, buy honeyyyy, just please stick to the theme as possible as u can, because thats the problem we have with the usual people that buys tickets.
    Ā looking for android friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Man you guys, I am bombing this SYS! A bit of a reality check, haha. Havenā€™t had a look above 45 votes, averaging in the 30ā€™s. Also I forgot to submit for over 12 hours, so Iā€™m falling behind. Iā€™ll probbaly buy a few tickets just because I like the prizes this time around.Ā 

Here are a few of my higher rated outfits, just realized Iā€™ve been quite boring with the hairs! Woops.Ā 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!