KK:H Weekday Event - 2/4/19 TB Event - Conserve Water After Barbie turns 60

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I love my kollection!!! Could somebody who has the dress in the bottom right box post a pic? I don't recognise it so not sure what it looks like.

I play on iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I’ve no active friends either @Queonnah they all stoped playing years ago!! 

First time I’m happy to see that bloody bird in my palette haha!! 
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    @DramaDramaDrama I'm glad I'm not alone! That's why I've been lurking the forums for years, I feel less alone when I play 😂 

I don't like my throwbacks this time 😩
    The bird would be helpful at least!

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited February 2019

Had to play with the items in this palette and omg I won the bundle I’m so so happy right now it will help a bunch with the SYS 

Two new outfits for SYS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My Trowback Kolection! 
    It isnt my best one BUT i do really hope to get the golden earings or the short bob hair style <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Got Kash on my 1st Black Box!

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen. Here is the dress. It is really simple but it is great with accessories. 

IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Like @Rebelliaux, my bundle looks like a combination of edgy and parrot haha. I’m otherwise underwhelmed! I guess I like the scarf? WELP

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @Rikk hahaha I guess I’m not mad if I get the parrot this time. The bag is quite versatile cos it’s very clean and simple but yeah, have to agree with you. The scarf and the bundle will do! I already have most of the items in your palette... never wore them, but those statement earrings are not that bad either tbh.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Wooo. I got a good Kollection this time! I really want that pink tips! Or the boa. 
    IOS Player 
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I went ahead and spent 40 stars on the palette since I had a couple items I really love (the high pony and the Christmas dress), and I guess I got some Valentine’s luck haha. 
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
    Got energy on my 2nd Black Box...

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Does anyone know if sponsored gym workout gigs count towards professional event? I just bought the gym but I don't want to start them if I am not going to get event points for them.
    iOS
  • IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Does anyone know if sponsored gym workout gigs count towards professional event? I just bought the gym but I don't want to start them if I am not going to get event points for them.
    Yes it does!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I keep getting kollection boxes where I don't like enough of the items. And since I never get to the 4th box, I've been willing to spend Kstars sometimes if there actually are any items I wanted. I wish I had gotten one of the hairstyles from a couple of weeks ago. I got the one I didn't want instead.
    Platform: Android

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I finally hit that 1million kash mark.  :|

On another note, so many stories with my throwback kollection!

The hair in the top row, fourth column was the first gift box item I ever chased in the game. I had no idea what I was doing, and kept thinking I was only going to open one more box, so I kept opening one box per pallet, lol. I ended up with the jacket and choker from the event; I wore the jacket all the time when I got it (not anymore, though) and I still use the choker all the time. Not sure if I still love the hair. 

The hair in the bottom row, second column still makes me so mad. It was from a birthday event (I think North's?), and there was a glitch where some of us couldn't get into the game. Glu ended up fixing it and I got in to my game maybe 10 hours later? However, the day I missed was the day that I actually had time to play, so I didn't end up finishing the event. 

I really like the outfit in the bundle—although I know it's basically impossible to get the bundle with the free spin. 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

...This might be the most boring palette I've ever had.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Please Glu gods, Cupid, somebody... let me get these little heart earrings. I’ve wanted them for so long and they’ll be perfect for valentines! Watch this be the first time I get the bundle though, or the day the bandana finally gets me. I also would like the top right shoes.

And my first box was stars!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

That bundle! That ombre hair! That mermaid hair! That dress! Those shoes!
    I'm so jealous!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    edited February 2019
    The spoiler bullhorn says Dating Event for this weekend! Hoping to see that heart shaped lollipop and balloon bouquet, Glu! :)
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My palette is very on theme this week. Hoping for the bundle, the bird, the heart earrings or the hair

iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The spoiler bullhorn says Dating Event for this weekend! Hoping to see that heart shaped lollipop and balloon bouquet, Glu! :)
    Me too—I'm so excited! I like the lollipop more than the balloons, so I'm really hoping it's earnable! I'm hoping for some pretty pink and red clothes this weekend. I was looking through my closet trying to pick an outfit for the Valentine's photo and was shocked that I had almost no pink!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I have my fingers crossed I’ll get the bundle that’ll help with the SYS! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m surprised it’s dating this weekend! I figured it’d be next weekend. I’m so excited for themed items. The spread the love boxes are getting me so hyped. I’d loooove the lollipop and balloons too 😍😍😍
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Does anyone know what happens if you earn all 3 partnership tiles for the gym? I see the reward is a sports bra. But once you get that, are there more clothes to earn?
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @alibryant Yes there are more clothes, once you have all the clothes you get a kstar per partnership tile
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Thanks @yezx! This seems like an easy way to earn stuff. I wish all the partnerships were like this! Imagine just doing gigs at each place got you a tile? Instead of chasing and chasing them in gift boxes where it's not guaranteed.
    iOS
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Dolls! I dont know where to ask...Sorry if this question is inappropriate here. I have an issue with the free KStar offer (by watching short videos). Yesterday no KStars and today only able to get 3 KStars. I wonder whats the problem? 
    Hi doll, I guess this should be on the FAQ section... But anyways, have you spent any real money in the game? If you purchase something with real moneys you lose the 20 free k-star/day
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I am not having good luck with boxes today, so far only Kash, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed!!! 

This is one of those weeks that I am hoping I don’t get the kollection, lol! 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!