🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Emcat said:

All weekend I’ve been carefully choosing my outfits, averaging in the mid-40s for points. After a dismal first outfit, I slowly managed to reach first and secure a wide enough lead to feel confident in winning. I was so glad to be in a group without ticket-buyers. Then, today, all of a sudden some nasty little ticket-buyer shoots to 70 points ahead with her basic little outfits. I’m so over it. Not even going to try to get into a ticket arms race. I think ticket buying should never eliminated. If people want to pay money to win, they can buy stars to purchase more/better clothing that matches the theme. 
    I do both. Even with buying stars to buy more appropriate on-theme items (and I always stay on theme, super on theme), I still don't get enough votes to complete the line of prizes without the purchasing of tickets (my average is 45, and my looks are always en pointe). 
    That’s fair. And you are right that it’s basically  impossible to earn the last prize without buying 1-2 tickets. Maybe they should cap the number of tickets you can buy per 6 hour span. Or just lower the final prize points to something everyone can reach as long as they submit every time and earn and average of 35-40 points per outfit. 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @AliBryant I am in sixth. If I am strong enough I will wait until the last day to buy tickets. If I am not in top five. But @Rebelliaux we will have to create some bomb looks, because it looks like will be out of top five soon. 
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Here are some of my recent looks that have done pretty well, in case they inspire anyone. If you've got the headband hair (from an event), it's been doing well for me! In order to give me more options, I decided to wear the tropical top and bottom as separates instead of together. I was able to unlock the ice cream, but I haven't been able to unlock anything since. The hair in the middle gives me kind of beachy vibes. 

I have sympathy for newer players that don't have a lot of items! Like I said earlier in the thread, I like voting for newer dolls who are being creative with the items they have available. In general, voting for this event has been pretty fun-- so nice to see different things showing up instead of the same gowns over and over! 

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    My last five looks! I’ll never get past the crazy ticket buyers in first and second place in my group, but I’m having fun with the theme. 

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I wish there were more flip flop/flat sandal options in the shop - especially one or two for Kash. I know if I were by a pool in high heels it would end in disaster!

These are my recent looks - I'm hoping I might be able to scrape to the hair - I'm not planning on buying tickets. TS, as long as I get the dress , I'm happy!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Wow and TY @September I was afraid to try it,  then thought about putting shorts or a short skirt with the top,  and ended up just staying away from it.
    I think 3 different times @PlantWitch and I were just one away.  We're very close now. ;) this is fun. I loved your parrot.  The monkey kept getting hidden in my hair, so I can't do animals.  Not yet at least.   :) 
    Anyone else buying things to go with the theme?
    Yes! I got the green smoothie and tops, skirts, shorts, jewelry but especially a bunch of sunglasses!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Here’s my last three looks! So far surprisingly I’ve been able to be creative and not reuse an entire outfit, excpept the green skirt I used in my very first look but with the matching top. Probably gonna try the Erika hair again just to see if I keep getting 49 points 😂 I tried to use the Valentine’s Day fan in my last look because I was so excited about spread the love and thought it might work with the hat. It didn’t do bad! I also bought the watermelon drink finally!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @melissakkh hahaha I overslept. I just passed my 2 looks and got back to third place. I actually am flopping with my looks this time idkw cos I’m sticking with the theme and the looks I’ve sent weren’t that bad but my votes are kinda fluctuating and declining at the same time. Well I’m not even mad, I actually find it funny idkw 😂😂. It’s the first sys event that I like the prizes but I don’t care if I flop or not 🤣 ooh and yeah I was kinda shocked that 2 dolls swept us out of top 5, and no. 2 got back to top spot 😂
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow doesn't that doll feel hot wearing her coat on 😂😂😂😂

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    I am NOT doing well in this SYS event. I hate this event!
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Awww. @Msjagger68  What are your scores like? If you don’t have a lot, shorts. And summery things are working well in the vote booth from what I’ve seen. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited February 2019

So I guess the theme for me is not being able to crack 50 points except for that one look at the very beginning 😂 

I noticed that bikini from the daily box is almost always a popular pick when I vote, even if it competes with some original and on theme outfit, so I submitted one, and ofc it’s one of my highest scores. Maybe I should submit only those, since I have all possible colors 😂

Also I stole that 4th look from @TrashleyKKH I hope it's fine! I really liked the idea of this dress being used as more summery outfit than a gown. I changed the hair only, because I never use that braid and I really wanted to lol 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Tried this look but now I don’t feel 100% sure about it. Please vote for me if you see me!! 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    I usually score pretty high, but there others in my group that are buying a lot of tickets! This the first SYS event that I might not finish in time. Needless to say, I am not happy!
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Latest looks:

I’m slowly catching up the the doll who bought tickets in my group - I wonder if she’ll buy more tickets if I pass her.

I love seeing everyone’s looks!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Finally catching up to the ticket buyer in my group!  Without having to purchase any yet! Fingers crossed. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    skevans said:
    My last five looks! I’ll never get past the crazy ticket buyers in first and second place in my group, but I’m having fun with the theme

Thank you for showing your looks esp this one. I was on the fence with using that outfit cause even in this SYS I'm worried about using bathing suits lol

Seeing how how well you did, I decided to go for it and so far it's my highest look! 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oh boy guys, it may be beginning 🙃 I have been in first in trendsetters consistently by bit over 100 points. Two dolls have been battling for second and keep switching places for days now, and I won’t share which but I’ve been lowkey rooting for one of them so I’ve been keeping an eye on their competition 😂

I just looked now, and there’s a new doll I haven’t seen before (ok for all I know she could’ve been fourth, but she also could’ve been last, I have no idea as I’ve only been paying attention to second and third) who has suddenly jumped to second place and is starting to trail behind me...

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I was 1first place for one day!!! And when I woke up this morning I saw that tickter buyer, bought new tickets. She is now 100 points ahead again🙃. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Some of the looks that weren’t complete repeats. I am having tons of fun with this theme, for once it’s not always gowns and it’s so refreshing compared to previous syses. My new free game is struggling tho, definitely not getting the hair in that one. 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh @Amilicious I did not think about using the passport! I will do that next entry!
    And where is that last dress from, have seen it a few times now, it is stunning!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I don’t have patience to wait for two more days till the event ends and with such a low scores on my outfits I don’t think I’d be able to snag the hair... Anyway... I ended up buying tickets. 🤣 Sorry for everyone who’s in the same group as me. Sigh

On the other hand... I am obsessed with this outfit a specially the hair because it reminds me of my hair in real life when I used to be a blondie. 🌸💕💕💕💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @LindaVB I ended up using it because literally every other handheld was on cool down so I gave it a shot. I actually don’t remember where that dress is from and it doesn’t have an icon but I took a screenshot of the closet placement if it helps. 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2019
    So far I caught up with and passed my iOS ticket buyer.  I'm first in my Tab game, and Plantwitch and I are playing tag in the first two spots.  I'm so tired of summer attire, and now it's shooting up to 60 degrees today, when on the weekend it was 5.  Snow next week, so I'll be looking forward to dressing my doll in ski clothes next week.  Today is Tuesday, so we have all day today, tomorrow and Thursday.  Everyone ready for 3 more days of Tropical Fun?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I think the secret ingredients to get a high score are the smoothies, beach hats and of course tropical prints? I'm still waiting for videos to unlock some clothes again! Btw, how many points is the last prize again? 🍹👒👙🏝🌞
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    I think the secret ingredients to get a high score are the smoothies, beach hats and of course tropical prints? I'm still waiting for videos to unlock some clothes again! Btw, how many points is the last prize again? 🍹👒👙🏝🌞
    It's 1200 points for the hair
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    It’s 1150 points for the hair. 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    It's 1200 points for the hair
    Ooh 1200... Did you get the last prize last time? I have never experienced getting the last prize IDK if my score averaging 40-45 is not enough? 😥
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    edited February 2019
    LindaVB said:
    Oh @Amilicious I did not think about using the passport! I will do that next entry!
    And where is that last dress from, have seen it a few times now, it is stunning!!
    The dress is from one of the recent VIP quests, I think 3 months or so ago. I wish I had it, it fits the theme so well
    I play on Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @Amilicious and @Julia88
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________