🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've started to recycle some looks and they are tanking!! A look that I got 48 points on earlier only got 36 😲 It has reduced my average to 42 and since I missed a look I likely won't make it to the hair. I'm thoroughly annoyed. 

I've been trying to stay away from the daily box swimsuits but desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm about to go incognito as a basic doll.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @melissakkh i'm on the same boat as you, trying so hard not to buy tickets this time even though i said i just loved the dress (which i do, but the hair is quite pretty as well) 
    i'm slowly catching up to the guy infront of me who has been buying tickets since day 2 so if i do get extra ones i will wait until the last day to see if it's worth the shot 😂

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Latest looks. Thanks to those who gave me the courage to use the flag bikini lol. Also I bought the popsicle, not sure how I missed it before, so cute.

Bummed the first two here didn't go as well, I really liked them:

iOS
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    Syndra x said:
    I think the secret ingredients to get a high score are the smoothies, beach hats and of course tropical prints? I'm still waiting for videos to unlock some clothes again! Btw, how many points is the last prize again? 🍹👒👙🏝🌞
    It's 1200 points for the hair
    Ooh 1200... Did you get the last prize last time? I have never experienced getting the last prize IDK if my score averaging 40-45 is not enough? 😥
    Sorry, my bad, @KimsBestie is completely right, the score for the hair was lowered to 1150 at the last SYS. I completely forgot!

I made it to the hair last time with a look to spare, but I got quite lucky and had a run of outfits scoring over 50. This SYS it has been harder to get consistently high scores, which I think others might agree with.

You get 27 free looks, so to reach the hair your average needs to be 42.59 points per look. Keep going! This forum is such a great place to see what other gorgeous dolls are submitting to get some inspiration! 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Some of my looks. I'm actually enjoying this event. It's so chilled and relaxing 😀😃

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Yesterday’s looks!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @LindaVB I ended up using it because literally every other handheld was on cool down so I gave it a shot. I actually don’t remember where that dress is from and it doesn’t have an icon but I took a screenshot of the closet placement if it helps. 

I’m thinking it has to be vip or vip Gb through daily tiles?  I know it is not event. Out of 3 games, one would have had it.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Edit: jk 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    @LindaVB I ended up using it because literally every other handheld was on cool down so I gave it a shot. I actually don’t remember where that dress is from and it doesn’t have an icon but I took a screenshot of the closet placement if it helps. 

I’m thinking it has to be vip or vip Gb through daily tiles?  I know it is not event. Out of 3 games, one would have had it.

I think it was a prize from collecting a certain 3 VIP partnership tiles. 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited February 2019
    The dress is a VIP exclusive item. It’s from a VIP quest it comes with matching heels and golden star earrings 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I started the event late because I was away this weekend so I don't have many looks to show but I'm not doing as well as usual. 33 is actually my worst score ever 😅 But I like the theme, it's cute and I love seeing all the creative looks <3

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Here is my highest scoring look so far!! 😍 my average is still too low to get the hair but I am catching up. I find that pastel hair is voting well this time. 
    I hope that Glu sees that everyone is enjoying this more casual and interesting themed event! 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @charlottegold I completely agree! I am LOVING this casual theme :) My vote averages are lower than normal, but I am having fun and somehow am in first in Trendsetters even though my average is 43. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Here are 10-18 looks. I started out scoring pretty well, but they’ve started to get lower & my last look bombed hard. Seeing everyone else’s looks makes me envious of the swimwear from previous years. @AliBryant I love the flag bikini & the captain’s hat too!

43 x 27 will give you the last prize, right?  Its 1161.  Then have fun styling.  I'm remembering things i'd forgotten about.  But I'm ending up buying things I passed up on  Black Friday.  But a girl can't have too many phones.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks @alycat  Yeah, I figured it would be VIP tiles.  Great great dress.  I'm off to look at the tiles on all 3 games.  I just won a hat/hair I didn't even know I had from tiles.  lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2019
    @kokokokonut it's not from tiles, it's from the VIP quest reward in July 2018.
    iOS
    @Zenya18 I love how you styled the bikini with the feather earrings, and that yellow dress looks amazing with that hairstyle!
    iOS
    Thanks.  @AliBryant I was on my phone's small screen....@Alycat typed heels  I read tiles.  lol.  TYbm. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Guys, I finally reached the #1, and they gave me the opportunity of starting again. Will it make me lose all my money/stars/level ? 
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    isamesmo said:
    Guys, I finally reached the #1, and they gave me the opportunity of starting again. Will it make me lose all my money/stars/level ? 
    Nope :) You only lose fans! Its great and keeps the game exciting! I just started my third comeback. You keep clothes, money, stars, etc. Everything BUT fans
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    isamesmo said:
    Nope :) You only lose fans! Its great and keeps the game exciting! I just started my third comeback. You keep clothes, money, stars, etc. Everything BUT fans
    Thank uuu 💛
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts

I'm about to do it 😓 i dont know what else to wear. I will also have to buy tickets to get to the last prize. I only have like 730 points and im not scoring very well, i'm going from first to second place wich its weird because i havent get more than 49 points i think. It's true i think the key to high scores are the miscelaneus but i dont have any and i dont want to use my kstar for only the sys event.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m slowly catching up the the doll who bought tickets in my group - I wonder if she’ll buy more tickets if I pass her.
    I’m going through the same thing, @VampireBarbie. Actually everyone in the top 15 or so of my group is on-theme except for the girl in 1st. I’m gaining on her slowly and wonder if she will buy more if I pass her into first...

This theme has been a little hard for me and scores for me are lower than the last few SYS themes, averaging in the mid-40s with a few above and below that. I don’t have many tropical items and won’t buy more because I’m saving up for some things I actually want to wear. 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    So, while I'm enjoying the theme very much... the votes are just all over the place & I'm bordering not getting the SYS hair again. I still think the points should be lowered some more so the average player can get all the prizes if they work hard all week. This event could be less stressful and more fun & creative with a little more cushion in my opinion.

Anyway, here's my looks from the last couple days. I'm thinking bright colors & swimwear is the way to go for me. The last outfit I submit today only got 35 votes so my average went down to 42 again. My voters also haven't liked any of my red looks this time. I'm holding on to third in trendsetters by a hair.. number one & two are battling with tickets... it's slightly entertaining to watch.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    I think all the forum dolls are sticking to theme.  Shorts and a tshirt are apropriate under a tropical waterfall....it's a fun theme, and I'm liking it.  @PlantWitch are you having fun?  I am.   I've never been in competition with another forum friend.  It's like friendly competition, probably because if we keep in top 5 we both get the dress. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I still think this event is way too long. 5 days would be more than enough.

iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Rikk I was about 10 points away from the doll in 1st today but it must have made her panic because she shot up another 150 points shortly after. I hope you have better luck!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @Rikk I was about 10 points away from the doll in 1st today but it must have made her panic because she shot up another 150 points shortly after. I hope you have better luck!
    That sucks! :( I will update if she makes a move. Thank you, I hope she stands down! I love short hairstyles and wear them all the time
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Rikk thank you 💕 I hope you are able to get the hair in the end!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here