๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธSYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Like some of you said, Iโ€™ve also had lower than usual votes per look. But I like the casual theme and I think I finally figured out the right way to style popular looks yesterday.ย 

Here are my top 3:

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Love your looks @KalindaKing! The green one is my favorite - the color of that drink looks amazing with the lime green and your dollโ€™s dark hair ๐Ÿ‘
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meย here
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Honestly I've also been a little disappointed in my scores, not many have scored over 50, and I'm usually scoring much higher. Plus I knew this theme wasn't going to be that easy for me because I don't own lot's of tropical items.ย 
    But yes @kokokokonut I'm having fun!ย  :)
    ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @VampireBarbie Thanks!! From what I've seen on Instagram etc, I feel like I need to get a lime green top IRL for spring/summer.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Hereโ€™s my last 4 looks. Iโ€™ve been scoring a bit lower than usual but Iโ€™m having a lot of fun. I havenโ€™t reused an outfit yet and Iโ€™m really impressed with myself!! Though Iโ€™m running out of ideas. Iโ€™m gonna keep it up with not repeating unless somebody in my group buys more tickets. Iโ€™m in the lead by about 80 right now.ย 

ps: the all black look is actually my fave, I get โ€œmy sugar daddy/husband-to-be passed away before the wedding so I went on the honeymoon aloneโ€ vibes
    ๐Ÿ˜‚ ok that may be a tad dramatic but I was feelin it
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Here are my top and bottom looks so far! :)

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I have been #1 for the last day passing out the big ticket buyer only for her to go and buy more tickets and race 300points ahead of me! I was 200 points ahead of her! She must have bought over 10 tickets during this event thatโ€™s โ‚ฌ10 or more like how can you want a virtual hair that badly?ย 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Guys I feel so accomplished to be at the 19th outfit and not repeat an outfit. Iโ€™ve used the some items twice or more but never with the same things. Itโ€™s challenging but it makes it more fun. ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Just got my lowest score of SYS:

โ™ก iOS (level 64 A+++) โ™ก
    โ™”ย Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhย โ™”
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    Syndra x said:
    I think the secret ingredients to get a high score areย the smoothies, beach hats and of course tropical prints? I'm still waiting for videos to unlock some clothes again! Btw, how many points is the last prize again? ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ๐ŸŒž
    It's 1200 points for the hair
    Ooh 1200... Did you get the last prize last time? I have never experienced getting the last prize IDK if my score averaging 40-45 is not enough? ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    Sorry, my bad, @KimsBestie is completely right, the score for the hair was lowered to 1150 at the last SYS. I completely forgot!

I made it to the hair last time with a look to spare, but I got quite lucky and had a run of outfits scoring over 50. This SYS it has been harder to get consistently high scores, which I think others might agree with.

You get 27 free looks, so to reach the hair your average needs to be 42.59 points per look. Keep going! This forum is such a great place to see what other gorgeous dolls are submitting to get some inspiration!ย 
    Thank you so much for explaining it well @EllaCharlotte ! ๐Ÿ’– I'm still hopeful for the last prize. It has been a rollercoaster ride for me lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Good day~ ๐ŸŒค I just have some questions~

โ‘  Do all SYS events start at the same time? If so, what time/day is it? I felt that there's a big chance for us to get the last prize if we start submitting looks right away, but there are times that I'm not aware that there is an SYS event going on! Lol (sorry I don't go online often that's why I'm completely out of the loop ๐Ÿ™‡)
    โ‘ก Are there any SYS spoilers and does our Goddess Kalinda post those the day before the SYS event? (I know it's best to backtrack posts but there's a bunch and it makes me dizzy sorry huhu) ๐Ÿ˜“
    Thank you so much~! ๐Ÿ™
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Syndra x sometimes SYS starts on a Friday, sometimes on a Monday. Always 11am eastern US time. Kalinda always gives us spoilers ahead of time. For a Friday event she posted spoilers on Thursday. You really should start the event when it starts if you want all the prizes. You get 27 free looks, 1 ticket every 6 hours. You can only have 2 free tickets at any given time. If you don't use them to submit looks and the timer is up, you lose out on a free ticket.ย 
    iOS
  • SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I have been #1 for the last day passing out the big ticket buyer only for her to go and buy more tickets and race 300points ahead of me! I was 200 points ahead of her! She must have bought over 10 tickets during this event thatโ€™s โ‚ฌ10 or more like how can you want a virtual hair that badly?ย 
    The same thing happend to me this morning. I was in 1st place for the past few days and then bam - ticketย buyer buys a crazy amount of tickets. So angry because i really want the hair!

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Wants to try something a bit different on that first look. Could have gone worse I guess.ย 

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

My last 4 looks I need 141points to finish the event considering I had a rocky start I think I will get the hair! I must say Iโ€™ve loved this SYS so much styling vacation themed outfits has been great!ย 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    My top look so far. I cannot pass 6th on Trendsetters this week which is gutting, as I really want the earnable dress! So many ticket buyers ๐Ÿ˜ซ
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    So far have i bought 2 tickets and i hope itโ€™s enough because i promised my parents that i shouldnโ€™t buy more in app purchase this month because i bought the kkw set. But i also really love the hair. I like the theme but itโ€™s not fun when a few stays on theme and others just do balgowns or winter clothes.ย 

Iโ€™m gonna stop complaining now, i just wanted to get it off my chest ๐Ÿ˜‚ ย And btw, all your dolls look amazing!ย 
    iOS ๐Ÿ“ฒ
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited February 2019
    These are my 2 highest and lowest scoring looks so far. My avarage is almost 48 at the moment, which is a tiny bit lower than the last few times but no one in my group bought tickets yet so hopefully it will be enough for the win ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคž

As I was going through my looks, taking these screenshots I came across this little glitch ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

iOS
    alice_kkh said:
    These are my 2 highest and lowest scoring looks so far. My avarage is almost 48 at the moment, which is a bit lower than the last few times but no one in my group bought tickets yet so hopefully it will be enough for the win ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคž

As I was going through my looks, taking these screenshots I came across this little glitch ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

I love your dolls looks! ๐Ÿ˜ that glitch tho ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
    iOS ๐Ÿ“ฒ
    ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Latest looks. Much better than yesterday:

iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    My highest looks so far:

My lowest so far:

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I have seen alot of dolls complaining on getting low 40ish points...
    Well on Facebook thats actually pritty high! My looks never get more than 45 points soo ya ;D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    WELP, I just passed the doll in first and she bought enough tickets for ANOTHER 200-point (!!!) jump ahead. Now I can just relax and be happy with the cute dress and shoes, I suppose! I really like the fashion this week so Iโ€™m ok with that. ๐Ÿ˜€

Iโ€™m glad I didnโ€™t invest anything into this SYS because it would have been a waste of k-stars or money with such an enthusiastic spender in my group. I always hope that Iโ€™m in a group with no ticket buyers, but it happens sometimes and thatโ€™s just the game.

Me and Manolito chillinโ€™ for the rest of this SYS ๐Ÿ˜„

(Sheโ€™s in a long-sleeved, high-necked gown btw โ€” seems very uncomfortable in this climate ๐Ÿ˜‚)ย 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Can this SYS be over already ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    I have an exam tomorrow and I wonโ€™t be submitting looks, Iโ€™ve been first for so long but then some of my looks flopped and someone else got way more votes than me and if I stop submitting I wonโ€™t be able to get the dress that I love so much ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    My top 3 looks so far.
    I really don't understand the one with 52 points, I styled it at 4 am when I woke up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water, and my eyes were not half-open and I was like "ok this + this + this, submit, sleep".ย 

โ˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player โ˜…
    ย  ย  #BonusStarForParties
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    so my SYS points have been the same for about a day even though i submitted at least 2 more looks (which is why i still can't reach the hair even though i'm sure i have more than enough to do it so which is also a problem because my points are not changing in the Trendsetters section either), i know @estellagrazia was having the same issue but i don't know if there was any follow up? i'd like to know before i submit a ticket if there's already an answer for this.

@kokokokonut @KalindaKing thank you in advance for any help
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia Thanks!๐Ÿ’“ itโ€™s back to normal now๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS
    @Allegorie i love the first look ๐Ÿ˜
    iOS ๐Ÿ“ฒ
    ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia thank you! I think it gives my doll kind of a "posh" accent ahah. She's like "I'm on vacation with my martini, please don't bother me".
    โ˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player โ˜…
    ย  ย  #BonusStarForParties
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts

Here's yesterday's looks... I need higher scores to finish the SYS & get the hair. Swimsuits aren't doing as good for me. I just tried another one & got 38. I need some solid scores today in the high 40s in order to finish. I'll use the pineapple dress, black tropical print top & skirt, & the lime top & skirt again. I think those have been doing well for most. I'm thinking I might be using too many accessories?? I love this theme... just stressed on the lower votes.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine