🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I regret soo mutch not buying the pinaple clutch during Black Friday... It could have been super helpfull D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited February 2019

Has the glitch with some of the handhelds been reported yet? Our rings don’t show up with some of the clutches. Anyone else notice this?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am so glad tomorrow will be Thursday, not only because it’s spoiler day, but it’s also the end of the SYS event. I want my Trendsetter prizes 🙌🏻 
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I somehow made it to 1st place this morning! Can I hold the spot? Who knows! 😂
    I ain't buying no tickets, though. 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @melissakkh I am super stoked for the TS dress too! However I don't have my hopes up for the event at all, since Kalinda said it's about Fashion Week, and not V-Day. Don't even get me started on how awesome the last few years of V-Day events were (just kidding, I will get started on that as soon as the spoilers are posted I'm sure, haha).
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    #1 and #2 are in a ticket battle currently so as long as nobody else succumbs I should be good to get the dress. I'd feel a lot better had I not missed a look but so far 5 and below are about a look behind in scores of me and #4 so I think we should be good. I'm so tired!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I am so glad tomorrow will be Thursday, not only because it’s spoiler day, but it’s also the end of the SYS event. I want my Trendsetter prizes 🙌🏻 
    giiiiirl did you get tickets? let's get tickets 😜
    i'm waiting until tomorrow, the guy doesn't seem to be buying tickets but he is at least 1/2 looks ahead of me
    i'll try to be patient

edit needed the word try in there
    edited February 2019
    @judithkkh I am lowkey in a bidding war with the girl who bought tickets from the beginning. She buys a ticket, I buy a ticket. It’s so frustrating, but I want that hair! 
    @judithkkh I am lowkey in a bidding war with the girl who bought tickets from the beginning. She buys a ticket, I buy a ticket. It’s so frustrating, but I want that hair! 
    i feel you, it's super frustrating. i don't want to start getting tickets because he's going to know my secret strategy and i don't want that 😩😂
    but i'm also afraid he's waiting for tomorrow to get more tickets which would make it harder for me to get that hair, i'm sooo tempted
    @judithkkh I also have a strategy, but I was so frustrated with her that I wanted to send her a message 😂 I am not to be messed with 💆🏻‍♀️ This event... 
    Tomorrow will be a super stressful day for us, I assume. I will be chained to my IPad till the end of the event. I remembered all the gifs you posted during the last SYS, when there was only an hour left 😂😂 Looking forward for that! 
    @judithkkh I also have a strategy, but I was so frustrated with her that I wanted to send her a message 😂 I am not to be messed with 💆🏻‍♀️ This event... 
    Tomorrow will be a super stressful day for us, I assume. I will be chained to my IPad till the end of the event. I remembered all the gifs you posted during the last SYS, when there was only an hour left 😂😂 Looking forward for that! 
    i go crazy the last hour of the SYS event because i don't know if the person i'm competing against with is sleeping?? are they awake and stressing themselves as i am?? glu give me the intel
    hahaha thank you! i'm definitely going to be over here biting my nails and posting gifs 😂 i know i'm getting a pack of tickets at least 2-3 hours before the event finishes so i only use the ones i need and save the rest for the next SYS event but this is getting frustrating af
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m going to do the strategy where I’m gonna save my last 2 tickets until closer to the end so that way I can get a better idea of who I’m competing against
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    I always save my last 2 free tickets and submit them with 20 minutes left on the event timer. I haven't really *needed* to do it yet, but I do it just in case!
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @thelifeofRaeRae yeah that glitch annoys the eff outta me too that my doll can't wear her rings while shes holding her clutches😑

Wow love your styling with your birdie such a cute look @Rikk :love:

@Allegorie love your last floral look doll 😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited February 2019
    These were my looks. My results are still so effing mixxy. I'll probably won't make to the hair that I just dont even wanna bother to purchase extra tickets on my game to finish this event. I'm still kinda iffy about it 🤨 that I dont even like the color of the ombre hair at all. Finally I made it to the skirt and I'm loving it oh so much though.

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Yesterday’s looks. Today’s looks have all gotten 35 points so far, so it looks like I won’t be finishing the event after all 🤷‍♀️

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Latest looks:

I’ve done a couple of repeats and they’ve done about the same the second time around. I was NOT expecting that 60-vote look because I threw it together when I was half awake in the wee hours of the morning. I wasn’t even sure if that yellow dress could be tropical but the color is bright enough that I went for it anyway 🤷‍♀️
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    @Carol Davida I love how you styled that earnable skirt with those shoes. I may have to buy that $40,000 bra and steal your look! LOL
    iOS
    WOW @VampireBarbie you are slaying! And I think that everyone using the butterfly aura is scoring well, it is kinda perfect for this. Wish I had it!
    iOS
    For anyone who has the butterfly aura, voters are loving it. I've used it on my fast few looks and am getting back to higher scores.
    lol @AliBryant we were thinking the same. There's also something interesting going on with that aura that I'd rather not say here.
    Thank you @AliBryant! I’ve been using that aura as much as possible because it scores well almost every time. Who’d have thought a Halloween item would come in handy for a tropical theme? 😂
    she/her
    add me here
    edited February 2019
    @AliBryant tysm 🙏🏾 for the compliment that my doll's outfit as an inspo. Go ahead doll be my guest lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    My top looks this SYS...  I’ve only been able to break 50 once!  This is a tough one  
    edited February 2019
    Whenever I’m in the voting booth and I get the option to watch a video for double rewards on the next two rounds, I hit “watch” and no video pops up. Then I don’t get double rewards because there was no video. Has this been happening to anyone else?
    she/her
    add me here
    I'm not sure about videos for the voting booth, but I'm still having the problem of items not unlocking after watching a video. I'm guessing it's a related problem? 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Whenever I’m in the voting booth and I get the option to watch a video for double rewards on the next two rounds, I hit “watch” and no video pops up. Then I don’t get double rewards because there was no video. Has this been happening to anyone else?
    It happened to me 2 days ago 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    edited February 2019
    i'm slowly getting closer to him 👀 (which i lowkey plan on keeping this way, letting him think he won......for now)

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @judithkkh Rooting for you!! luckily no one has bought tickets in my group *yet* and I am in first with only 945 points. I might not reach the SYS hair, but I love the Trendsetters hair! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AnkanEkbergAnkanEkberg Registered Users 6 Posts
    Well, I had hopes of winning, had a clear headstart of almost 100 votes then someone sniped me by buying tickets left and right and now is too far above me :/ and bc I get a majority of 23-33 votes I won’t catch up ... unless I also buy tickets, which I won’t, but second place is good just feels so bad that player sniped yesterday