KK:H Weekday Event - 2/4/19 TB Event - Conserve Water After Barbie turns 60

123457Next

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    mikaylachimo said:Ive always loved this one and I finally have the stars to complete it. 
    Wow, you look so angelic and lovely!

Thank you @LovelyEmma, @alice_kkh, @kokokokonut, and @AliBryant for your feedback on the Comeback features! It’s so helpful to know that the special action on dates might make quick dates harder because I find dates a bit tedious as they currently stand. 

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited February 2019
    After a great TB Kollection last week, this week is pretty blah (though I'm not complaining about 2 hairs!):

It looks like the Montana outfit was a popular one this week-- I saw that bundle several times in the thread! Watch this is the rare time I get the bundle in the first pick...
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Is it time yet????? :D:D:D 

Does anyone get this reference? I feel old..... :D 

We represent the LOLLIPOP GUILD! 
    And in the name of, the Lollipop Guiiiillllllllldd..
    We’d like to welcome Glu to put a lollipop in our hand! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Ughhhh seeing that lollipop makes me want it so badly!
    Trying not to get my hopes up, it’s just so

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Guys Can we just talk about these boxes!! Glu please put less cash in the boxes we barely use it anymore only when there is a dating event!!!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Okay idk why I even considered trying again at the throwback kollection, I always get too caught up in the moment 😅 Won’t be doing that. I didn’t realize my other kollections finally switched this morning and one of my favorites came back!!! Ive always loved this one and I finally have the stars to complete it. 
    I really would like to do this one, but it never comes up during the VIP weekend, which hey, maybe that's telling me something lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    So I didn’t get the parrot 🤷🏻‍♀️

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • kkh_ashley2kkkh_ashley2k Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Must be nice to be on level 15 and have all the TB items already 😂😂
    I actually  just started the game😂, maybe it is a glitch or something, I will try reinstalling it
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Must be nice to be on level 15 and have all the TB items already 😂😂
    I actually  just started the game😂, maybe it is a glitch or something, I will try reinstalling it
    What a very lucky glitch you have then😂 I wish we could all have that glitch...
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Looks like I won’t be finishing this Kollection! No way am I paying 90 k-stars for energy!! 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @MissEm1994 that’s a tough one. The bundle is cute, but it’s hard to waste kstars just on energy. But you’re almost into completing it 😂😂. If I’m in that situation, I honestly would just wait for that one to pop out during VIP weekend, that way you don’t get to waste 90 kstars for nothing and that you can also earn it back by grinding 😉
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Hi Dolls! I wonder where this tshirt comes from? I restarted my game and replayed since the beginning for few days already but today I got this tshirt in my wardrobe. Any clue? 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @MynameisDee82 it is from the Product Red event (World AIDS day) from December 2014.
    You were able to buy Product Red items, all proceeds went to the fight against AIDS.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @kkh_ashley2k , it does sound like a glitch,  if you post a full screenshot of your game screen I'll see if I can get you some help. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I was feeling pretty blah about my palette this week but I'm v. happy with this pick.
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @soundspretty I actually love the top pants combo in your Kollection, it’s a gorgeous Kim outfit. And the skirt from the bundle is one of my favorite! 
    edited February 2019
    @melissakkh I was mostly disappointed because I almost always get a middle prize which in this case was a chance of either getting a bracelet or a purse and I want neither 😛
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Thanks @TrashleyKKH wouldn't you know it that dress was the prize I won.

I play on iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got this purse in my Throwback Kollection! Could be worse! I can’t wait for a kollection without repeat items. 

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts

Finally!!!! I got some items in my boxes this week... it's been forever! I wish I could have these picks every week! I love the long beaded necklace.. so happy to finally get that one. Got the kstars in my gold box... and went for a second box for half the price & lucked out with more. I stopped before it got bad. 60 kstars is a huge win! 
    I paid for the necklace in my throwback & got the pink earrings on my free play. They are both useful! Finally a better week for me. *whew*
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    After purchasing some tickets from the sys event, I've finally earned these perk prized shoes. Sheesh I have such a long way to go 😅 welcome to my sanctuary folks 🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    omg @thallisa I love that dress! I had no idea it was a throwback item. Can't wait to see it in my palette.
    I've seen it for the first time this week as well! I like this dress much more than the gold dress from the same NYE event, so I'm really happy I got It 😊
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Happy with my new TB items. I thought I had a pretty good pallet, so I thought I would pay for an extra try. I got the ombré hair first; I don't love it (and I don't think it looks great with the blonde hair), but I'm happy to finally have it after chasing it many moons ago. I really like the top I got with my free try!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Kinda mad that I got the bundle because I don’t like any of the items and now I feel like I won’t get a bundle on the first try in a while with items I actually like 😫
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Ajal24Ajal24 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

• Ajal24Ajal24 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I'm new here howdy love kim Kardashian Hollywood 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    DANGIT I came so close to the Montana bundle, got everyone’s favorite red scarf instead. I predict next week I will get that geometric bag 😂😂😂
    any styling advice for this scarf? I think it would have been much cuter if it was tighter and higher around the neck 

I have literally no advice @charlottegold. That scarf lives in my closet but does not exist to me
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

This was what I got in my free box last night!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter