🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @judithkkh Rooting for you!! luckily no one has bought tickets in my group *yet* and I am in first with only 945 points. I might not reach the SYS hair, but I love the Trendsetters hair! 
    i'm rooting for you too gorgeous, thank you! i do hope you get to finish the SYS event as well 💞
    this is such a fun theme but it gets harder once you've submitted all of your 100% tropical looks and you have to improvise 😂 (which is the result of my last look)
  • AnkanEkbergAnkanEkberg Registered Users 6 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    Syndra x said:
    I think the secret ingredients to get a high score are the smoothies, beach hats and of course tropical prints? I'm still waiting for videos to unlock some clothes again! Btw, how many points is the last prize again? 🍹👒👙🏝🌞
    It's 1200 points for the hair
    Ooh 1200... Did you get the last prize last time? I have never experienced getting the last prize IDK if my score averaging 40-45 is not enough? 😥
    Sorry, my bad, @KimsBestie is completely right, the score for the hair was lowered to 1150 at the last SYS. I completely forgot!

I made it to the hair last time with a look to spare, but I got quite lucky and had a run of outfits scoring over 50. This SYS it has been harder to get consistently high scores, which I think others might agree with.

You get 27 free looks, so to reach the hair your average needs to be 42.59 points per look. Keep going! This forum is such a great place to see what other gorgeous dolls are submitting to get some inspiration! 
    Then I’m at a disadvantage :/ bc my average points is 23-33 (35 if I’m lucky) my wardrobe is too small.... will take a while until I’ll get my hands on a hair on SYS event .... 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I'm not sure about videos for the voting booth, but I'm still having the problem of items not unlocking after watching a video. I'm guessing it's a related problem? 
    It happened to me 2 days ago 
    Glad to know it’s not just my game/device having video issues. Hopefully these can be fixed by the next SYS because it’s definitely frustrating
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Speaking of videos, is it weird I have got the same exact video for everything for a week? I get it for rapid recharge, for unlocking, for my 5 videos a day, for extra voting rewards, EVERYTHING. I am so sick of the video. I can't even tell what it is an ad for, LOL.
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

My most recent looks. I’m trying so hard not to repeat that I’m just throwing random dresses on and trying to style them to look tropical. Its working tho 🌴 ive probably been submitting way too many all black outfits for a tropical theme too, whoops. I bought the camera handheld too because I’ve always wanted it.

I absolutely love this trendsetters hair and outfit on my doll! This is where my group is at rn, I’ve got a solid lead *knocks on wood*. #3 is the one who I think bought a couple tickets the other day to pass #2 and #4 and almost catch up to me. She’s losing her lead, I think she fell behind a look and has one to submit rn.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I love that camera handheld!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Speaking of videos, is it weird I have got the same exact video for everything for a week? I get it for rapid recharge, for unlocking, for my 5 videos a day, for extra voting rewards, EVERYTHING. I am so sick of the video. I can't even tell what it is an ad for, LOL.

I haven't seen it in awhile so I think it's finally gone, but for a couple months I kept getting a political ad almost every time I watched a video and it endorsed something I don't believe in. That was painful. I know ad preferences aren't related to the game at all, but I wish stuff like that wasn't allowed. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you get a video you are offended by for whatever reason, take a screenshot and you can send a DM about it.     :)B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    i'm rooting for you too gorgeous, thank you! i do hope you get to finish the SYS event as well 💞
    this is such a fun theme but it gets harder once you've submitted all of your 100% tropical looks and you have to improvise 😂 (which is the result of my last look)
    I feel you! I am out of looks. I just submitted the basic swimsuit we all use and got a whole 36 points. I wish the event was just a day or 2 shorter. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    I feel you! I am out of looks. I just submitted the basic swimsuit we all use and got a whole 36 points. I wish the event was just a day or 2 shorter. 
    i think 5 days is more than enough for a SYS event, it's exhausting to be babysitting the game for 7? days straight
    and i've said this before, i LOVE this new way of doing the SYS events but it still needs some changes
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

If you have been Gold VIP after June 2018, we need your help.  
    Please DM me if you are able to help.  
     <3 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited February 2019
    judithkkh said:
    i think 5 days is more than enough for a SYS event, it's exhausting to be babysitting the game for 7? days straight
    and i've said this before, i LOVE this new way of doing the SYS events but it still needs some changes
    I love this format too. And I agree, it is too long. However, I never played the old format because I was new and didn't want to spend K Stars on items. So I don't have much to compare it to
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @AmeliaKKH Are you able to help with @kokokokonut request above?
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    I love this format too. And I agree, it is too long. However, I never played the old format because I was new and didn't want to spend K Stars on items. So I don't have much to compare it to

It was so much better... styling around an item. Ah, the good old days and it was only 3 days long and you could finish it even if you didn’t submit looks for a whole day. It wasn’t stressful at all, plus we got kstars for professional jobs like on vips, I miss it so much💔
    iOS
    @kokokokonut yes I realized after I posted that, that she has a message in her forum profile that says she has deactivated all her KKH stuff except Instagram, due to being very disappointed with the game. It's a shame because she was a great resource. Her KKH Youtube videos had over 2 million views! 
    iOS
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    me, number 3 and 4 were competing each other i think in a nice pacific way and suddenly the girl who is number 1 right now bought a lot of tickets and now she is a lot of points ahead... i will buy tickets in case i dont reach the last prize but if i get it with free tickets i dont care about the trendsetter hair
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Syndra x sometimes SYS starts on a Friday, sometimes on a Monday. Always 11am eastern US time. Kalinda always gives us spoilers ahead of time. For a Friday event she posted spoilers on Thursday. You really should start the event when it starts if you want all the prizes. You get 27 free looks, 1 ticket every 6 hours. You can only have 2 free tickets at any given time. If you don't use them to submit looks and the timer is up, you lose out on a free ticket. 
    @AliBryant thank you so much for taking the time to explain all this~! It was a very clear and detailed explanation.💖 Now I know why I couldn't get the last prize is because SYS starts exactly at 12 midnight in my country which would I be sleeping soundly at the time so I tend to start later than others. lol 😅 I'll keep all this in mind thank you thank you~! 😊💖
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited February 2019
    i was first since the beginning but with these last looks i’m now second...
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    judi said:
    me, number 3 and 4 were competing each other i think in a nice pacific way and suddenly the girl who is number 1 right now bought a lot of tickets and now she is a lot of points ahead... i will buy tickets in case i dont reach the last prize but if i get it with free tickets i dont care about the trendsetter hair
    It happened to me too, she stopped, I was like a look behind her, she panicked and bought more tickets. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited February 2019
    woof, my scores lately have TANKED. I'm def not getting the hair, but my goal was always to get the T$ dress

Also, I'm glad Glu had lessened the overall points, but I do wish they'd do it a bit more. I've finished 2 (maybe one) SYS and it's always with 1 look left.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    My last look did well ! I’m now only 135 points away from the hair 🤞
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    All my looks are getting 46 for some reason lol, but at least I got the hair and can relax now. Also, featuring me as Ariel 😂

• KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'm pretty sure I voted for your Ariel look, @Amilicious ! I've found my quirky looks haven't done so well but I like to vote for them. Love the hair in your left pic, too - not seen that one before.
    It's very exciting in my Trendsetters group - nobody seems to have bought tickets so we're in a genuine competition with only a couple of votes between a few of us. There's even a forum doll in my group (Hi! You always look fabulous!  :) ).
    If only the voting patterns weren't completely random - the looks I thought would storm it did pretty badly, and one look I got 53 votes for got only 40 the second time round. I should just about get the earnable hair but, yes, it's still too much of a struggle and, to repeat myself for the 467th time, a week of SYS is toooo loooong!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

This look is amazing!!!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I am around 20 votes away from the hair! Can’t wait for the hair , @Amilicious looking stunning with that hair ! Hair!!! The event left me a bit delirious! 
    IOS Player 
  • Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Almost done, I’ve just got 28 more points until I get the hair! 

• peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Amilicious, your mermaid look is amazing !!! i really love it. 
    I think this event drag on and on, i try to don't submit same looks but i go round in circles.. 
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm still kicking myself for missing a look. how dare I go out and have fun with friends and forget about this game 😭😂 I'm 140 away from the hair so if I can make up those points with my last three looks... doable if my scores stay high. I don't even like the SYS hair all that much I just hate to be so close and not get it.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Opened the game to find this girl has jumped up 270 points in the last 12 hours. I just submitted 2 looks (I managed to wake up and open the app exactly 4 minutes before my timer hit 2 tickets lol) so I’ll pass her in like an hour, but I’m worried she’ll buy more. She’s the same one who bought some tickets two days ago and almost passed me but then slipped down to 4th yesterday. I guess she didn’t like that. 

Me and the girls currently in 3rd and 4th have been submitting on theme and creative looks and been the top 3 all week long.... but this is fine too 🙃
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    lol @AliBryant we were thinking the same. There's also something interesting going on with that aura that I'd rather not say here.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________