šŸ—³ļøSYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    LindaVB said:
    lol @AliBryant we were thinking the same. There's also something interesting going on with that aura that I'd rather not say here.

Not to sound like a dorky little sister but can someone please inbox it to me or something? I donā€™t have it and my curiosity is burning, lolĀ 

Opened the game to find this girl has jumped up 270 points in the last 12 hours.
    Good luck @mikaylachimo! I hope you catch up to her!Ā 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Never had a group this chill. How did I get so lucky? šŸ€ Ā I really hope no one goes crazy and buys a bunch of tickets today šŸ˜‚

Love the earnable hair with all the light hair colors šŸ’“

@LindaVB @Amilicious

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My last 3 looks. I got 1154 points in 25 looks, so I got the hair!! I was worried I wouldnā€™t score enough and Iā€™d have to wait six more hours lol. This also means iā€™m back in first for trendsetters by 54 points for now.
    Ā 

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    All my looks are getting 46 for some reason...
    @Amilicious a bunch of my recent looks also got 46 votes too! CONSPIRACY THEORY šŸ§šŸ˜‚

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

This event stresses me out so much! I might not get the hair which annoys me more than it should. I'm down to my last three looks after these from yesterday. I need to average 45 on these three to get the hair. I hate how hard it is to finish this event. After working so hard for a week, it really shouldn't be so difficult. Glu, please lower the points more... this is nuts. I'm not submitting antlers or snow! I'm also trying to vote more in case that gives me better voting results in return. Who knows right? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @Rikk I also feel like a dorky little sister! I literally stared at those butterflies for ten minutes and I have no clue what I'm supposed to see.... I'm curious.... Can someone tell me what's up with that aura?Ā 
    šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Please nobody say anything. I'll PM you guysĀ 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Me too please šŸ˜
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Mee tooo! šŸŒø
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Latest looks! I won the hair last night. Proud of myself for not repeating any outfits, only handhelds and accessories.

iOS
    I'm now 95 points away. I have to get 48 on each look or a combo of high points to get the hairĀ šŸ˜« I don't think it's gonna happen for me. Good news is 5th place is 80 points behind so as long as nobody down the list buys tickets I should be good for the TS dress. In theĀ  meantime, I'm going to sit back and see how much $$$ the top 2 are going to spend to duke it out for the hair. They keep outbuying each other and as of last night one pulled ahead by 200 points.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @soundspretty I am 98 points away. I need 49 on each final look, so I won't be getting the hair either :( But I am first in trendsetters by 10 points.... I really want the hair because that is what my real life hair looks like! I am nervous already ugh
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited February 2019
    I just don't like losing lol. I don't even mind the thought behind people buying tickets. I just don't like it because unless you get on a list where nobody is buying tickets (which has never happened for me) you can't win without spending money. Which is frustrating when your scores are high enough you would've won normally. I don't like to use the word "punished" to describe it, but it's like you're being punished for playing the game for a long time and having nice items and/or buying and spending k-stars to have nice items.
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited February 2019
    someone bought 12 tickets in my group overnight! So the top spot is not an option for me. This is the first SYS I havenā€™t gotten 1st place in. But Iā€™ve convinced myself itā€™s okay because I figure I can buy k-stars for the same price and purchase a hair I can choose.Ā 

Anyways, I was grasping at straws for outfits. Didnā€™t think this look would make it out of the 30ā€™s but it actually did alright! Only 36 away from the hair now with 3 looks left, and didnā€™t have to buy any tickets! Ā I just hope I can stay in the top 5.

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    dolls, I need your help if possible! Two looks to go and I have to hit 38 or above on both.... definitely doable. Which look out of these 3 would you be least inclined to vote for??

Also... my fingers are crossed for everyone to get the final hair and at least the TS dress šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Got the hair finally! I havenā€™t bought Tickets and Iā€™m 200 points above the second place doll right now so I hope she doesnā€™t buy tickets last minute!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @charlottegold Definitely the first one!Ā 
    edited February 2019
    dolls, I need your help if possible! Two looks to go and I have to hit 38 or above on both.... definitely doable. Which look out of these 3 would you be least inclined to vote for?
    I think the third one...only because the ā€œpopular pickā€ is usually the one that shows the most skin or has bright colors! Skimpy and colorful seems like the way to go this time around! Good luck girl.
    @charlottegold if you look at my earlier post on this page I submitted one like your first look and it was one of my best!! Iā€™d pick that oneĀ 
    On the second look, do you have a handheld you can use in place of the purse? I like the third look. I like the first one also, but I'd be nervous if you were paired with someone who fit the theme better. 38 points per look isn't bad though and you could probably pull it off no matter what you submitted. I believe in you!Ā 
    edited February 2019
    @charlottegold if you look at my earlier post on this page I submitted one like your first look and it was one of my best!! Iā€™d pick that oneĀ 
    You were my inspiration for that one!! I love that pink dress but I have been too afraid to use it on this one because I didnā€™t want it to be seen as too gown-y šŸ˜‚
    @soundspretty I have the watermelon that I have been using to death in this event ... it unlocks in 30 minutes so maybe i can use that!! šŸ˜‚ or maybe with two looks left I will break down and buy a drink šŸ¤£
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @soundspretty you're making me curious, i'd like to know what's up šŸ˜œ
    also can this SYS end now? šŸ˜©

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @judithkkh I am anxious... I canā€™t even focus on my paper šŸ’†šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @judithkkh I am anxious... I canā€™t even focus on my paper šŸ’†šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    ahhh i know, my stomach is in a knot šŸ˜©
    @charlottegold just from what I've seen in voting, the handhelds stand out. I know some people don't like them, but they're items that newer dolls don't have so they make even the most basic outfit interesting in my opinion. I'd definitely use the watermelon! I've been using it as much as possible.
    You were my inspiration for that one!! I love that pink dress but I have been too afraid to use it on this one because I didnā€™t want it to be seen as too gown-y šŸ˜‚
    Lol I actually was really worried about that exactly when I submitted it!! I didnā€™t think it would do as well as it did. I only used it because Iā€™ve been challenging myself not to re-use any outfits but I was pleasantly surprised!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I am SO HAPPY this is the last day of SYS šŸ‘ Ā Hopefully Glu will consider the feedback to shortening this event by a day or 2. Ā The one thing that I have seen mentioned this time around is the fact that watching videos didnā€™t always unlock the items as it is supposed to, and also watching a video for double voting rewards. Several times this option did not work for me, even though it has in the past! Ā Overall, I enjoyed the theme and the opportunity to use so many different closet itiems šŸ˜ Too tired to give further feedback right now lol šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Starting a hip hop band with @mikaylachimo and @LindaVB. Our first single ā€œSteal Yo Sleepā€ Ā out now on all downloadable platforms.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Despite averaging in the high 40s for my looks, Iā€™m in 6 place and nowhere near climbing (thanks again to compulsive ticket buyers who are over 1000 ahead...) so I figured Iā€™d post my earnables now, as I wonā€™t be getting the dress or hair ā˜¹ļø