❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

Comments

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @kokokokonut I am also going for the Kollection, the hair is too gorgeous to pass and the leather pants, I need in my kloset. The earnables are okay. Nothing special. I love the GB hair and dress. Overall waiting for the Kollection. 💆🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo i love the earnable dress, the shoes are okay and i dont care about the purse!
    GiftBox i only love the shoes, hair and neckalce are okay and i hate the dress....
    So overall ill do what i can, not gonna work extra hard this weekend :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I am a little disappointed... 😓

Earnables: The bag and the dress looks cute, the rest is meh...

GB: The dress looks a little weird, but it’s kind of cute. Hope I’ll get it this weekend in my free box. If not then I will not waste my energy and K Stars chasing it. 🙃

Kollektion: Kind of disappointed that instead of 75k cash like always, we only get 25k now. I was planning to buy a new property in San Diego, but guess not yet... I’ll probably end up getting the Kollection anyway because I really love that Barbie-ish hair. 💕🌸

Plus I really hope that you guys will add the lollipop in the game! 🍭🍭👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    The earnables are okay. ( very basic, probably be a better fit if it a Kloset item) 
     I actually love the GB items! The rainbow shoes will match with the Trendsetter dress. The rosary bead inspired necklace would look great on a simpler dress. The pleated dress is very Issey Miyake and the hair is great! But put together it is kinda a clusterbomb of clothes. 
    Kollection is meh. I would love to see the bundle dress longer. 
    IOS Player 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Earnables: the dress is cute. I rarely use purses in this game unless they're handheld so that's whatever for me. The shoes are ok.

GB: I do like the dress. The shoes are a very weird choice for it and I think I would've liked the necklace more paired with the earnable dress? Hair is cute.

-100 points for no lollipop. How cute would that have been as an earnable in place of the purse?

Kollection: I like the bundle dress and that's about it. Maybe the crop top with jacket but I won't know without seeing it. I feel like that and the pants/boots should've been the bundle though? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Overall very underwhelming...

earnables: they’re not bad, but they don’t really scream Valentine’s Day OR fashion week if you ask me.... just regular stuff?

giftbox: the shoes don’t match the rest, and I don’t like them, but I like the dress, necklace, and hair a lot. Might chase.  

Kollection: okay. Probably won’t try but we’ll see
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    iam pretty disappointed, dress is not bad but i would rather have a glamorous dress or something red or with sequins :/ 
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I don’t get the Valentine’s Day reference (if there is one) on the eanables. Not romantic nor sexy at all. This dress could be a starter basic dress. I wish I was there for V day 2018, the items were so much better... 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited February 2019

Correct me if I am wrong, this is the dress gifted by Kim for FREE! last year or the year before. 

Edit; 💯 agree that the level of creativity and attention to details been lacking but I have faith in the team! There is  a whole encyclopedia of events for reference. We can do better and the players deserve better. 
    IOS Player 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @AliBryant and this years title says nothing of Valentine’s Day, the banner is literally just a New York fashion week one, all the past ones look so fun and right on theme for the holidays 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks for the pic @TrashleyKKH! It was 2017.
    iOS
    I agree @kaydencekkh I mentioned that in my post!
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @soundspretty 😂😂 I can’t 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i didn't want to have to chase anything but that hair is gorgeous 
    thank you Kalinda 💗
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Along with the polka dot dress, red bag, rainbow shoes, and GB hair mentioned above, the beaded necklace is also from KKG. I would open the app and take a screenshot but it has crashed on me so many times I’m afraid to open it.

I started playing KKH the week that it was released in 2014 for about a year. It became a serious addiction (lol) so I deleted the app in 2015 or so after I was settled in college. When KKG came out, I was so excited because of how much I loved KKH in the past. Although I love KKH better and I’m glad I started playing again, I played KKG from the day it came out until recenlty-ish when I lost a huge chunk of my progress due to the app not being updated enough and being incompatible with the newest iOS. When they released an update, it clearly wasn’t patched well enough or something because I lost a ton of progress and items - it was upsetting but the game was already dead so I wasn’t heartbroken.

TL;DR: I hope the same thing doesn’t happen to KKH because it’s my favorite mobile game. I like these event items but I love Valentine’s Day and I wish there were more holiday-themed items.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    I believe the red dress is inspired by Kendall's People's Choice Awards outfit:

iOS
    ITA @VampireBarbie! I am not really upset with the items themselves. They would be fine for a weekend event any time of year. I am disappointed there is no Valentine's theme, and that it's mostly recycled items :(
    iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    And we are back to the booring items again :( last week gave me hope..... 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I played KKG from the day it came out until recenlty-ish when I lost a huge chunk of my progress due to the app not being updated enough and being incompatible with the newest iOS. When they released an update, it clearly wasn’t patched well enough or something because I lost a ton of progress and items.
    I can relate @VampireBarbie — I was an avid KKG fan. The game crashed constantly and was so buggy that I lost items and k-gems. The trajectory of KKH looks really similar, which is why I don’t spend money on it, sadly.
    I used the reaction buttons as well, but here are my extended thoughts on the items:

Earnables: I only like the dress, and even then it is very basic, seems like a kloset item. 
    Gift Box: I love the dress and the hair. Will try for both. The shoes are cute, I would be happy to win them so I can wear them with the TS dress. My doll never wears long necklaces but it looks ok too.
    Kollection: I don't like any of it/already have similar to some of the items.
    iOS
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    The earnables shoes are awful. Dress is basic but alright. I’d prefer it with sleeves or a bit longer. Like the gift box dress and love the hair but overall ok just a bit gutted. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I stopped playing KKG pretty early on because I would lose event items too and by the time I realized it was too late to try to earn them again. I don't mind the KKG clothes coming over to this game, but when you have items that don't even match what they're paired with... lol.
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I came back last week finally because I liked the items and was super excited to see what they would offer this week...and once again I’m incredibly disappointed. :(