❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

Comments

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Omg seriously Glu where is the valentines spirit?!? The GB items are bloody gorgeous but the earnables are so boring I’m falling asleep looking at them! Honestly how many red bags does this game need 😴
    I can’t be too hard on Glu because in fairness every event since January has featured lovely clothing items and I’ve been delighted with the new additions! 
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    The earnables are really disappointing. They aren't festive at all... I love this game but it let me down for Valentine's Day. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I've been thinking about this a lot since last year's Spread the Love items were re-released. I only got two items last year, so I was able to complete my collection this year. These items are beautifully detailed: the dress sparkles; the flower petals drift down; the fan moves.

Where is this level of detail now? We've been asking this question for a while. It seems that Glu wants to release soooo many  "kstar chance" items now that there is no detail put into anything. So many of our items now lack detail and are KKG hand-me-downs. Why can't we have fewer items, but more detailed items? I would love to see you cut down on kollections, and stop offering trendsetters, and use the time that would be spent on those items on making the future weekend event items and closet items better? Just an idea. It really seems like you're stretching yourself thin.

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Echoing everyone else’s sentiments, what a massive letdown! I’m not even sure the earnables are worth the Kash and effort to chase! This is especially ridiculous and disappointing considering how we were all joking “there’s always Valentine’s Day” when we had our massive Christmas/ NYE flop events. This is so genuinely confusing, I really don’t think we’re asking for the moon here! Why did Glu have such a nice event last week and completely drop it this week? Also the idea that the design team is spending more effort on promos (neon hearts!!!!) than on actual items is a slap in the face. What else can I say Glu, except that I am incredibly disappointed! 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    This event is even more disappointing than NYE event, I don't even know what to say lol

The earnable shoes and purse are boring and tbh kinda ugly - my doll will probably never wear them. The dress is cute I guess, but nothing about it screams VDay or NYFW. Like most people already said, it would be a nice closet item, not an event item. 

The GB items are better, but I'm not sure they're good enough to spend stars on chasing them. 

I love the hair from the kollection, but I won't chase the bundle, because it's way too expensive. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    TBH I am still dying over "Fashion Week Intern 1994" @Rikk :D:D:D 

iOS
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    since I restarted playing last November I didn't see ONE dating event. Maybe now it's the moment for me to find the true one in the game since I've been just working and no dating (unless the ones you're obligated to) 
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
    That's because the last dating event was November 16th
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Also laughing over the fact that kalinda said these items are “super cute” and acted like all of the red accessories were earnables rather than buyables/ GB. She shouldn’t have bothered talking up this event 😂
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I just really want that lollipop  o:)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    It’s like one step forward two back 😂 last weekend was so good!  I’m not thrilled with anything this weekend. 😑 none of that screams Valentine’s Day to me. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    The dress would be way cuter with little red hearts on it instead of the black dots... 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Does anyone know if there is a reward for the #1 couples spot if you've already gotten the reward before? I know you don't get anything if you're with the same person and reach #1 again, but what if you reach it with someone else? Still nothing?
    @soundspretty what is the reward? An item or k stars?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    I think the only reward is the trophy in Bel Air?
    iOS
    You used to get k-stars. I got it the first time around and then I think they lowered what you could get but I thought you still got them? Maybe that went away with the trophy?
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Does anyone know if there is a reward for the #1 couples spot if you've already gotten the reward before? I know you don't get anything if you're with the same person and reach #1 again, but what if you reach it with someone else? Still nothing?
    Nothing
    iOS
    I know I just hit the top 25 last week, and received 2 kstars. If I make it to #1 I will let you know. But it is my first time hitting #1 so it may be different
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    I'm really just dating again to get the new achievement items but I was curious about the #1 spot. I'll probably get that before the new items anyway. Either way he's getting the boot after. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I got number.1 couple for the 2nd time after the trophies were added.  I did not get the couple number one rewards a second time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    The reward was a joke anyway😂 

iOS
    edited February 2019
    Oh wow. Granted it was a long time ago but I remember getting something like 20 k-stars as a reward. It definitely was not just 2. I remembered talk about it reducing but wasn't sure by how much.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    TBH I am still dying over "Fashion Week Intern 1994" @Rikk :D:D:D 

Thank you, I’m here all night folks!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh wow. Granted it was a long time ago but I remember getting something like 20 k-stars as a reward. It definitely was not just 2. I remembered talk about it reducing but wasn't sure by how much.
    I remembered 10.  In fact it was so lackluster, I didn’t realize we were number 1 for a while. I must have rapped through it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary