❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I tried looking through past threads and someone said 35 k-stars so I have no idea!
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I'm sorry, I was so psyched for Valentine's Day. I just knew they were gonna hit us with colorful, beautiful detailed items but I was wrong. Horribly wrong 😂 I never thought I could be angry at a virtual dress but I H A T E that earnable dress! It could've been so much better. It's damn near an insult how basic it is. 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @mikaylachimo do you know if we have those eyes in that promo? Beautiful! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @mikaylachimo do you know if we have those eyes in that promo? Beautiful! 
    Yes, they are in the closet.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I think somebody mentioned this already but it would be awesome if we could purchase the rose and chocolates from the closet 🌹 it could be a “this weekend only” TB surprise or something!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh those earnables dont wow me by surprise. This was my initial reaction when I saw the spoilers😹 so anti-valentine 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I have always been faithful to Oak as far as dates because it's so quick. But this week I have been using Monstrobull exclusively, and I am FINALLY making progress on the regular "love" achievement. Not "lovers". I have almost completed love 8, which is triggered by the "picture together" task in both Monstrobull and Oak. However in Monstrobull you get a lot more hearts for that task than in Oak. Does anyone know if the love achievement goes past 8?
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    I have always been faithful to Oak as far as dates because it's so quick. But this week I have been using Monstrobull exclusively, and I am FINALLY making progress on the regular "love" achievement. Not "lovers". I have almost completed love 8, which is triggered by the "picture together" task in both Monstrobull and Oak. However in Monstrobull you get a lot more hearts for that task than in Oak. Does anyone know if the love achievement goes past 8?
    my love achievement is maxed at 8
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae oh good!! The completest in me is pleased....

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae these are the eyes I believe. They just look better in the promos (as usual)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • candidcandid Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Hi ,everyone I'm not real impressed with the weekend clothes ,except the red dress ,so I went  ahead and and opened all 8 boxes of the valentines😆😍 I have 8 boxes to send if some of you could use one add friend on my Facebook is Marie - Sandra Kuhlwein, hi kokonut ,happy valentine to ya all 💜💜 I lost my baby girl at 33 , 8 months ago 
    o sarcoma a rare bone cancer Y ou don't know ILOVE AND MISS her d 💜🌽💔💖🕯🕯

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I need help. Should I purchase the eyes on the right or should I stick with my KKW contour on the left?

( Forgive me if I posted this in the wrong thread ).
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    @Fairytale we aren't allowed to post unofficial spoilers here, so you might want to edit your post. But yeah, since KKHOfficial used the pink highlighted hair in their neon hearts pic, it would have been nice to see in this event.
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Fairytale Sorry, I deleted your post.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @mikaylachimo i looked for the eyes for about 5 minutes and couldn't find them because they don't look like the promo AT ALL lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Decided to chase this red dress instead of the weekend one and I’m very happy with my decision! ❤️ Still wouldn’t mind getting the GB dress in my free box though 🤪

iOS
    @alice_kkh congrats!! that is one of my favorites.
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant Thanks!! I love it so much, didn’t have the stars to chase it last time, I’m so glad I finally have it. It’s perfect for Valentine’s Day 😊 (and Christmas 😂)
    iOS
    @Savagekkh LOL, when our dolls open the box it smells like Victoria's Secret Love Spell body spray and Boone's Farm strawberry wine.

I just have to laugh at this whole tragic weekend event. We shouldn't have to beg for themed stuff, Glu. GOSH.

iOS
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    It’s 8am in the morning here
    *checks phone*
    *checks the forum for spoilers*
    *throws out the phone*

Tell me I did not just see that! What are those earnables? I was kinda excited about fashion week as well but the only items that scream
    fashion to me are the red dress and that brown scarf [which I’m so gonna get by the way].

-fin-
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @KimsBestie contour kit!
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I just can’t get over how bad this is lol. It’s like Glu WANTS us to all rage quit at this point?? There is absolutely no thought or effort being put into these at all. That outfit is lackluster in every way, ESPECIALLY since it has nothing to do with fashion week or Valentine’s Day.
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Another week of GB being beyond more exciting than earnables. So, I can count on a whole lotta nada for this week since my GB picking is pretty much terrible.

I miss when the earnables were so gorgeous & I could only get the first one because I didn't know the tricks to winning in this game. At least the earnables were gorgeous to look at then, even if I don't have any. This game is making me sad I didn't play the last two years. That's where all the good stuff was! At least bring it back in throwback sales or something! I'm majorly missing out here.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for sharing, @AliBryant. Earning those items will make the dating event much more worth it! 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Anyone who is working on the new lovers achievement levels this weekend, here are all three items together! Level 8 shoes, level 9 dress, level 10 hair:

Is there a thread showing what you can earn at each level? I’ve been playing for a month and have not reached any yet :) also, any advice on how to do dates using less energy? I read monstrobull center but what actions should I tap?
    thank you so much and sorry!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter