🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    OMG I just submitted my last free one with an hour left and it got 42. Similar outfits got me 52 and 48 the other day. I’m going to scream. I’m only ahead of the ticket buyer by 33 points. I was hoping to be a little higher above her so that she’d need to use at least two tickets to pass me. This is too much for me
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    The second just buy tickets and he passed me.... I’m disappointed, I wanted hair soooo much and the first is a boy. what a waste!
    (and I don’t wanna buy anything to not lose the 20 daily ads)
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @judithkkh I am starting my attack 😂 GAME ON 💅🏻
    show her who's the boss babe 😂🔥

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I have loved reading the drama on here and am heartily rooting for each of you! 

Here's a fun pic of 4 lovely ladies showing off different shades of the new hair!

@LindaVB Everly @skevans @mikaylachimo

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I just realized at a certain point I actually googled the name of the doll placed first on my Trendsetter. 

IOS Player 
    I tried to do some voting to distract myself. People have officially lost their marbles. Elaborate ball gowns everywhere. And they’re doing well. 
    me: let's see if i can win this without tickets
    also me: buys 6 tickets

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I tried to do some voting to distract myself. People have officially lost their marbles. Elaborate ball gowns everywhere. And they’re doing well. 
    I saw that this afternoon. I was really worried about my last couple of looks cause they were bathing suits lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    okay the girl who has been quiet on 3rd place just got tickets or submitted more than one look
    i

GIRL NO
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Só guys this doll was behind me for about 3 days now and all of sudden she passes me and tries to copy my look. IM DONE
    Alexa play I’m upset by Drake 🙄

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Update: second was 21 points ahead but first  bought another and is now six points ahead

Omg there’s two minutes left. I can’t look. As soon as the 15 minute mark hit she had a new outfit on every time I could look. I bought 6. I’m ahead of her by quite a bit but she’s STILL submitting new outfits. I’m gonna SCREAM
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Luckily I had a good group, I didn’t buy any tickets and I was ahead by almost 300 votes! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Alexa, play We Are The Champions by Queen 

my trendsetters was super chill. No one in my group bought tickets, no one won the hair. But Rae won first with 1137 points! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda

Yay! No 2 but ain’t mad!!!
    IOS Player 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I am weak and also petty AF....I bought 1 ticket and dropped 1 final look with 3 minutes to go....and I passed the ticket buyer in my group...and claimed 1st place....all her spending for naught...I am an evil person.....muwhahahaha
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    First ended up winning. Second was the ticket buyer in the beginning whose outfits weren't that great so I'm glad first won. But at what cost?!

Now I'm going to enjoy my outfit and go to bed. 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Got the hair and I have one ticket left for next SYS. Thank god it’s over. Now my doll will have to wear this hair every single day to justify that embarrassing fight for it 😂

We did it 😭❤️ 

I’m mad at myself for buying any tickets but hey at least I only spent $4.99.... the girl who got second had to have spent like $20-30 on tickets. Shes been using them throughout the last few days, and I couldn’t even keep count of how many times she submitted a new look within the last 15 minutes of the event, including at least 3 at 9:59pm.... 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I made a sneak attack in the end and bought tickets 😈 the other doll had consistently been buying tickets every time I would get close to her so I decided to give in and submit some looks in the last 15 minutes. It worked!

I just chopped off my long hair today in real life (at least 6-7 inches, why am I so compulsive sometimes) and now my hair looks just like the Trendsetters hair so I had to have it 😂

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @TrashleyKKH I styled the dress the same 😂 finally an excuse to wear this hair I chased the eff out of!! 
    in my group I was second, the first place was a ticket buyer from the beginning and her style was awful. I’m sure she spent at least $10 to get that hair. 
    edited February 2019

couldn't be happier @Chelsea. 💚
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Calantha said:
    I am weak and also petty AF....I bought 1 ticket and submitted 1 final look with 3 minutes to go....and I passed the ticket buyer in my group...and claimed 1st place....all her spending for naught...I am an evil person lol
    you're doing great sweetie!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I definitely had to fight my way to the top, but this hair was worth it in my opinion. I immediately checked @judithkkh in my game and saw her with the hair! YAS GIRL! It’s 4 AM in London... Can I finally go to bed? 😂 The girl in thrid place kept buying tickets after reaching the earnable hair, but she wasn’t even close, so I wonder why did she even buy them? I feel sorry for the girl who is going to wake up and see that she came in second. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh well... I have four leftover tickets for the next SYS which I assume will be soon. Mama needs her rest now 😘 Congratulations to all of you! 

edited February 2019
    omg @melissakkh babe i did the SAME thing! and you weren't updating in my game and i was like
    oh no
    i'm so damn happy you got it! you look stunning with the whole look 💛
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

Slaying rainbows with @Savagekkh @soundspretty and @Johana
    iOS
    @TrashleyKKH I styled the dress the same 😂 finally an excuse to wear this hair I chased the eff out of!! 
    in my group I was second, the first place was a ticket buyer from the beginning and her style was awful. I’m sure she spent at least $10 to get that hair. 
    Twinsieeeeeeeeeee
    IOS Player 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

Yall have to see this bigspenders war! It's pretty impressive. Number 1 & 2 duked it out until the end. Number 2 was number 1 for the entire week until today & yesterday... then they started going back & forth. I was cheering for number 2 to pull out the win, but she didn't make it. Yikes. From my calculations... I think they bought 15-20 tickets each!?
    I made number three with no tickets & am just fine with that! Yay for the cute dress & shoes!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine