🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @mikaylachimo we literally just did 😂
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I had to buy so many tickets to beat the girl in my group but worth it in the end! 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

@melissakkh @mikaylachimo @VampireBarbie with these stunning girls 🧡
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

The spot the difference game is getting harder. 

@mikaylachimo , me , @webra @LindaVB
    IOS Player 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Had to change outfits for my girls! This event was enjoyable because of you 💖
    @thallisa Melissa @judithkkh @mikaylachimo

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m feeling so proud of myself and so also petty. There’s no way the girl who got second spent under $20 on tickets.... and 85% of her looks were kash closet dresses that come in multiple colors

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I’m feeling so proud of myself and so also petty. There’s no way the girl who got second spent under $20 on tickets.... and 85% of her looks were kash closet dresses that come in multiple colors

mmhm

• candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I actually got first place in the end, which is surprising because I was averaging 9th in the beginning (although the girl who won second place was averaging 10th as well) and there was a girl who purchased a bunch of tickets when SYS first opened (only to end up in 8th place). It's kind of nice to get first place for once (and without buying tickets).

🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    When you get what you wanted 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

@melissakkh we look stunning! 😍 and I see that I really need to get that contour kit next time it pops up 😂

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    mmhm

I can’t stop laughing at this 😭😭 I’m so happy you and @melissakkh won!! We don’t mess around 💅🏻
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    This dress is everyyyythingggggggggg
    judithkkh said:
    mmhm

I can’t stop laughing at this 😭😭 I’m so happy you and @melissakkh won!! We don’t mess around 💅🏻
    we saw it
    we like it
    we want it
    we got it 💅🏼😂
    i'm so happy for both of you too!! 💛
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

I was was worried I wouldn’t get the full package because three people in my group bought a TON of tickets very early on. However, they ended the event effectively giving up, and I was able to nab first place!
    And it was done without buying a single ticket, because I’m still in favor of #BoycottTrendsetters and you should be too if you enjoy fair gameplay! ;)

Now, Glu:
    PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK FROM SYS. THEY TAKE FOREVER AND ARE SUCH A SOUL-SUCKING EVENT.

🙏🏻
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited February 2019

Sandwiched by these 2 beautiful dolls, @kokokokonut and Amelia 💕. Ended fifth on my list and I’m happy about it as I’m not really like super into the hair eventho it’s cute. I nearly bought tix, but I’m trying to watch over the doll on the sixth place if she tries to buy some just to sweep me off the top 5 but so glad she didn’t... cos if she did girl imma bring it 🤣🤣🤣

I so so love this robe dress; totally tropical as it looks very comfortable. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Yas I won first place on trendsetters. The victory is all mines🤩 I ain't came to play. I came to slay hunty💅🏾👐🏾💃🏾 #yeahbish #winning #forthewin

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I lost a look because I’ve been out the whole day due to exams and because of time zones I won’t be submitting my last free one. I’m afraid I won’t get the dress and that makes me aaaaangry cause I worked hard all week. My looks will never get more than 40 votes 😫
    I’ve been in the top 5 all week and I’m so disappointed... this event takes too long

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Happy with my 2md place. I was 1first for 2 whole days but she had to buy tickets again. But I don't care I LOVE THE DRESS!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @webra Dixie @LindaVB @SugarK

i thought I was so creative using the thigh high boots...and then I found Webra. Great minds?

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Taking over Hollywood with @kokokokonut , @judithkkh and @AmeliaKKH
    IOS Player 
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    So I didn’t get my last prize. 
    As you see on Trednsetters I have 1171 points, but on the SYS it is stuck on 1129. This is extremely ufair. I had to buy extra tickets for real money to get there and I deserve my prize but it glitched? Can it get fixed asap before the SYS goes away? I should claim the prize I rightfully won.

My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

I hope I get the answer about why the amount of the points is different in these sections of the event because I don’t understand.
    Also this was the last SYS I was buying tickets for since I can see bots still winning in the last couple of hours and it’s not fair.
    Waiting for the glitch with my points to get fixed so I can grab my pink ombre hair.

• BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I hope I get the answer about why the amount of the points is different in these sections of the event because I don’t understand.
    Also this was the last SYS I was buying tickets for since I can see bots still winning in the last couple of hours and it’s not fair.
    Waiting for the glitch with my points to get fixed so I can grab my pink ombre hair.
    The same thing happened to me, and I stayed up so late to submit the final look. It's really not ok. 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I just woke up and was in first place still, I haven’t bought any tickets and got a pretty significant lead in the last days. But if the girls that were in my group read this, I just wanna congratulate them because they submitted beautiful looks that were in theme and I’m sad I can’t transfer the hair to one of them.

edited February 2019
    Bunhun said:
    The same thing happened to me, and I stayed up so late to submit the final look. It's really not ok. 
    They have to fix this because I don't see how it can be cohesively explained tbh

• kkhliliamkkhliliam Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    She looks like 70's
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    judithkkh said:

i looove the hair way more than i thought i would 
    I love that backdrop where’s it from? 😍😍😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I accidentally fell asleep right back at the beginning of this event and ended up starting it like 12 hours late. That meant I ended up in a group where no one at all bought tickets so I won trendsetters, but it also meant I didn't make it to 1150 points. I really liked the pink ends, but I guess I don't really wear hair with caps anyway.

I'm glad it's over though lol. Geez, when I remember the old style of SYS and how excited I got about those vs how exhausting these events are.
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Fortunately I didn’t get any ticket buyer in my group. So I managed to make it to the 1st place and keep it until the end! 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    The top 4 bidders in my group changed dramatically as they all bought A LOT of tickets within the last hours of the event. It was all up and down, just like an eBay auction, but for selling virtual hair I guess? Haha. It was more entertaining than being creative with the theme.
    Its wild to me though, as they spent real money on a hair so similar to one in the kloset for 35 stars, and none of the bidders stayed on theme. They should rename Trendsetters as Who can buy the most tickets tbh