🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Look who I found wearing the dress in my game! @skevans @HollySisk @mikaylachimo
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yes I became no 1!!
    I had one doll in my group that bought tickets straight away. Her looks were pretty basic so I passed her. She then panicked and bought more but I passed her again. In the end I got a lead of 104 points so I guess she called it quits because she did not buy more tickets.
    Love love love the items  <3

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I finally got the ombrehair!! 😍 feelin’ like a bratz doll 🤪😍 I didn’t get the trendsetterhair but i’m happy with the dress. I love that it’s colourful and it reminds me about pride 😍😁 🌈🌈

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited February 2019
    There were two ticket buyers in my group both ended up battling for 1st place and I’d say they spend a bomb well over €20 to get the hair!

I’m delighted with 3rd place I just wanted the dress and I didn’t buy 1 ticket ☺️

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    It's my first time to be #1! I have no words. I'm so grateful 🙏  Though I 'accidentally' bought 1 ticket cuz I miscalculated the scores lol

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    This has been so stressful😫.. But I finally managed to win the hair 😍

I submitted my last 2 looks and went to sleep because I couldn't keep my eyes open but this is what I woke up to😁.. Was not expecting this but Omg😁😭 I won by 11 points 😑

Soo happy right now! 💃

Loving all your looks dolls!🌸
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

In the City of Love 💖 💕 💗 with @HollySisk
    IOS Player 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I got 1st in my group and I'm really enjoying this hair more than I thought I would!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I literally had to wake up at 4:45am to submit my final look and check trendsetters... Seriously, what have I become? What is this game doing to me?

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @yezx I stayed up till 4 AM to watch Trendsetter and submit my last two looks 😂 I just woke up and I am super tired, but the WE is starting in 19 minutes so 🤷🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @melissakkh omg I’m back in Belgium since midnight and i was so exhausted! So I put an alarm for sys and went to sleep! I just woke up for the weekend event, is this normal?? Its just a game hahaha
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @melissakkh guess who woke up in the middle of the night because she was thirsty, looked at the clock and was like "huh the event stars in 15 minutes so i might as well stay up" let's just lose more sleep who needs that 🤪
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    judithkkh said:

i looove the hair way more than i thought i would 
    I love that backdrop where’s it from? 😍😍😍
    i think it's an old Valentines background from a couple of years ago maybe? i might be wrong, my memory isn't the best 🙈
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Yuina said:
    I’m absolutely in love with the dress 😍
    but sadly didn’t win the hair, buuut as someone stated there’s a similar hair in the shop for 35 kstars and it fits really well! 

I do hope one one day I can reach the hair in SYS xD
    Yes it’s really similar and no tickets needed lol! Looks great  :)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who got first! I wound up seventh so missed the dress 😢 never mind. Was nice to see another forum doll in my group. Had fun on this SYS as it seemed most people stuck to theme, which was good. 
    I play on iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I rarely finish these events so cheers to me for completing this one. Yay me🤗! 
    Go @Carol Davida! I’m happy for you...and your cute squirrel friend! Also as someone in Germany, naturally I’m jealous of your huge beer glass — where did you get it? Was there an Oktoberfest event that I missed? 😂

Your look with that barette hairstyle is soooo cute!
    Guys I’m jealous of everyone rocking their 1st-place Trendsetters hair! My ticket buyer in first was submitting tons of new looks last night — even though none of us were anywhere near her! I hope she gets a lot of use out of that long bob, because I estimate she spent at least $25. 

But I am so pleased with the shimmery second-place dress and shoes and feel really beautiful in them  🌈 

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Partying it up in Rio 🥳 🎉
    @yezx @AngelineJ @haftime

iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @Rikk tysm doll🤗! That beer mug is from last yr 2018 st. Patrick's 🍀 day professional event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I came in first place! For the hole week I was in second place but at the end of the event I was having 1098 points but wanted that pink ombre hair so I bought 2 tickets. There was one ticketbuyer in my group and after I made the 2 last outfits I get the first place! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im soo happy :D  
    I managed to end up the Trendsetter in 2nd place!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • fairylightsfairylights Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Something really strange happened. So I was first in my group, won the hair. Now when I check, it says that I won 2nd place! I still have the hair though! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I guess you didn't screenshot the You won 1st page.  But, you didn't lose your hair, sounds like a beneficial glitch.  Now, if we hear from the New Number 1 that they don't have their hair......lol.  jk.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • fairylightsfairylights Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I guess you didn't screenshot the You won 1st page.  But, you didn't lose your hair, sounds like a beneficial glitch.  Now, if we hear from the New Number 1 that they don't have their hair......lol.  jk.  

No, didn't screenshot it. I guess it changed after the Dating event loaded.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    So I didn’t get my last prize. 
    As you see on Trednsetters I have 1171 points, but on the SYS it is stuck on 1129. This is extremely ufair. I had to buy extra tickets for real money to get there and I deserve my prize but it glitched? Can it get fixed asap before the SYS goes away? I should claim the prize I rightfully won.

um reposting this because I still need answers
    yes I submitted an in-game ticket but there's only silence
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2019

OK this is weird from now on as soon as the event ends go collect your prizes. I have screenshots showing that I won first place I have all the prizes. this morning it’s quite a difference screenshot it says I won second but I still have my prizes and I didn’t lose my stars. So I’m thinking had I not come down from the bedroom last night to my device after the event ended to collect my first prize prizes, this morning I would’ve woken up and I would’ve only won second. 
    Last night......

this morning

.i’m guessing, if players put in last looks just under the wire, when the event ended and my dolls looks had been counted hours earlier...the last minute snipe wasn’t tallied till later.  Sniper didn’t play fair.._but I didn’t lose out. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

@kokokokonut same thing happened to me! The bottom pic is from last night; and the top 2 are from this morning. Last night the girl who got second had 1133 points, and this morning she had 1163. But I got my hair! I’m glad I stayed up to claim it I guess! Weird glitch 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Hmmm. Interesting glitch. Looks like there is a way for two people to get the #1 prize after all😂

iOS