❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    EARNABLES: I don’t like any of those. 
    GB: I only like the dress, maybe the hair, but I won’t chase it. 
    KOLLECTION: I only like the bundle, which I won’t get because Glu makes them so expensive. 

I’m new and I’m already so disappointed. I can’t imagine how disappointed old players are. I hope KKH doesn’t end up like KKG. Glu, be smart and do something. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited February 2019
    What if the Valentine’s Day event is next weekend tho?! That could explain a lot of things, like what Kalinda said about the lollipop. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I mean come on, no one actually thought this game was going to break its losing streak and come up with something really spectacular for Valentine's day, did they?
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ok maybe I’m being naive but I’m hoping glu still pull it out of the bag this weekend.. maybe we get a call from Kim with a free gift? Maybe our partners give us a valentines present? Maybe a star for each date? I’m hoping Kalinda shared spoilers but there are still surprises to come. This just can not be all they are offering this weekend?! @KalindaKing
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    What if the Valentine’s Day event is next weekend tho?! That could explain a lot of things, like what Kalinda said about the lollipop. 
    Hm, maybe there is going to be a Valentines-themed SYS during the week as Valentine's day is on Thursday... just a thought. I hope that's the case, I'm so underwhelmed by the earnables this weekend and would love a few extra Valentines-related presents in an SYS.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I am really not hoping for a sys this week, I barely survived last one, I need to recover...  
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Yup, no bonus stars for dates 😔 decided to take a spin on the kollection and I won the stars prize so with my new found “wealth” opened two extra boxes (free box had points) and won the dress and hair which is luck I rarely poses. I predict 4000 kcash in every free box for at least two months lol. 

Anyway heres my doll roll and I quite like the hair. At least I’m being somewhat festive even though we’re having another grinched our event.

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited February 2019

Was excited about the scarf because I thought it’s gonna be versatile so I went straight to it when the event popped out. Apparently, I’m having a hard time pairing with other outfits as the color-mixing is off with this one. It matches the Kollection bundle tho. I kinda wanna go for the bundle and I’m still contemplating if I should go for it cos the hair is kinda cute.

edit: Got the red dress on my free box ❤️❤️ Issa great start for me I must say. Wishing you all dolls to get what you want on your free box!

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

If someone needs my palette to find a pattern 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’ve got this amazing dress. It’s The only item I like from GB
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it.🙌🏼💖

after a bad weekend last week, I finally got an event item in my free box😭😍😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box, I love it!

All GB items are really nice, but like I said earlier, I’m not gonna chase anything this week.

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    ahh i didn't take screenshots of my palettes but i did chase the hair a little bit more than i was planning to (i get very impulsive at 4 am)
    totally worth it and bonus points are always helpful on dating and parties events ❤️

liam bby if you're reading this pls pay for our dates in SoHo 🤪
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Got the dress in my free box :)

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got kash in my free box. Tempted to have a couple of goes on the kollection as I like the boots could someone post what they look like on? Hope everyone has better luck with their boxes than I did!
    I play on iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Loving the GB dress ! With @judithkkh in Paris. 
    IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got the origami dress in my free box! I feel flirty! ❤️ 

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

Loving the GB dress ! With @judithkkh in Paris. 
    omg you look so beautiful ❤️❤️
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen Here you go

Really liking this outfit

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited February 2019
    After not sleeping because of Trendsetter, I just wanted to spend my k-stars and not think LOL 💆🏻‍♀️
    I adore the GB dress, it’s beautiful and I am pleasantly surprised. The hair I am not feeling right now. Not going to chase yet another pair of shoes so similar to the Trendsetter ones. But only two items in my pallet?

I went for the Kollection straight away, bundle was last. I LOVE everything in it and I cannot wait to see how everyone will be rocking it! 

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @KalindaKing hi doll. I would really like to know, and I’m sure others do too, why we don’t always have all four items in the gift box? It’s hardly a gift if we have to spend stars to go *hopefully* select them at random in palettes that don’t even have them as options to select/win. 
    I usually get two items in my palette with lots of Kash and “normal” clothing - but today there is just one. This is super unfair and is really off putting of a game I loved. Please make this fairer to your customers.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    candid said:
     I lost my baby girl at 33 , 8 months ago 
    o sarcoma a rare bone cancer Y ou don't know ILOVE AND MISS her d 💜🌽💔💖🕯🕯
    So sorry for your loss! We carry our loved ones with us every day.
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    I chased the hair because it is absolutely gorgeous😍.. Used a lot of kstars but I'm just going to keep reminding myself that the hair is worth it 🙃💁‍♀️

@kokokokonut Why is the Fashion Thread closed? I am eager to post some fashion 😂
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Okurrr 😂 I thought I had all the available colors already

My palettes are seriously lacking kstars and event items lately 🧐

iOS
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited February 2019
    After not sleeping because of Trendsetter, I just wanted to spend my k-stars and not think LOL 💆🏻‍♀️
    I adore the GB dress, it’s beautiful and I am pleasantly surprised. The hair I am not feeling right now. Not going to chase yet another pair of shoes so similar to the Trendsetter ones. But only two items in my pallet?

I went for the Kollection straight away, bundle was last. I LOVE everything in it and I cannot wait to see how everyone will be rocking it! 

Gorgeous 😍 now you’re making me wanna go all out for the bundle. But I’m strong... or not 😅 Getting a little envious of that hair

@Rebelliaux The hair is super cute and romantic. I am sensing that we will have a valentines day themed SYS next week, so I know this hair is going to be put to work! And the dress is gorgeous! 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I spent 160 k stars to get the hair. I got 3 lots of energy (yes, really...), 1 lot of k-stars and the dress. Thank god I adore the dress! 🙈
    I do have to have a little rant though - my first paid pallet contained 3 energy boxes, 1 kash, 1 of event points and 1 k-stars, meaning there were only 2 items in there. That doesn’t give me incentive to open boxes anymore, at all. 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Picked K Stars, so I opened another and got the shoes to match my new Trendsetters dress! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda