❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I agree @KKH_Raven! i miss them too. Especially New Year's so we knew what year it was from!
    iOS
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I agree @KKH_Raven! i miss them too. Especially New Year's so we knew what year it was from!
    And Kim’s birthday!! 🤧 (we got that in 2018, but I’m scared we’re not gonna get that this year.. and Halloween!!) someone hug me I’m scared 😪
    omg yes that is a great idea @thelifeofRaeRae all the past V-Day items in the boxes please Glu!
    iOS
    edited February 2019
    Hey dolls, for anyone who is VIP or considering it, with AmeliaKKH's help, I have updated the VIP items thread with everything from July -December 2018. So you can have a better idea of some of the items you will get in your random quests! If anyone is bronze or silver, and wants to help me fill out which items you received, please PM me with what you know. Thanks! 

Link to VIP thread:
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5435472/vip-subscription-overview-of-gigs-and-female-items-please-dont-post-here#latest

iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I asked my boyfriend to open a box for me... and I’m happy I did, he picked the dress ! This day is getting better.... but it’s 10pm here so I didn’t enjoy it very much 😂

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Will the next sys event be the whole week? Or is it just the weekend? 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    You can go on multiple dates with different people at the same time. You will have to hustle harder, but you will get more points that way. 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I agree with everyone's comments about the missing event items! I really hope Glu will add them to future items AND go back and add them to the ones that are missing them. I hate how recent items don't have them—I like seeing where my items came from.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Ditto everyone above. Whenever researching where something came from, that was always a good start before trying to dredge through the encyclopedia, or search threads here.
    iOS
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

Like I said... I have the worst GB picks ever! 🙄
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    edited February 2019
    Phew... Done with this event. I actually ended up liking this dress a lot on my doll. 🍓
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Is it just me or did they fix real run-ins? I got a kstar two times today
    iOS
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I like all the earnable items, but like .. not enough to grind for? Like I'd expect to pay 30 k stars in the closet for each of them
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I'll share the schedule for next week:
    Monday: 5-Star Throwback Event
    Friday: Weekend Event + Show Your Style (Fashion Week Runway theme)

I'm sorry, Kalinda, the Glu Staff, and anyone else, but:
    I can't deal with ANOTHER SYS. 
    SO LONG. SO UN-FUN. SO UNFAIR. SO MANY IN A ROW.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Phew... Done with this event. I actually ended up liking this dress a lot on my doll. 🍓

OMG how?! Tell us your secrets!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    skevans said:

OMG how?! Tell us your secrets!
    Multiple dates. 😛 One at Soho and another one at Monstrobull center at the same time. 😛 Plus, traveled around the world non stop and tapped objects for energy. 😛
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @KimsBestie how does the simultaneous dating work? Is it just to take advantage of the length of date you're getting at any particular time? I don't understand how it works out so you can finish faster but I am intrigued!
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Is it just me or did they fix real run-ins? I got a kstar two times today

Must have! I just got a k star after a run in leaving Monstrobull.
    Lisylis said:
    @KimsBestie how does the simultaneous dating work? Is it just to take advantage of the length of date you're getting at any particular time? I don't understand how it works out so you can finish faster but I am intrigued!
    Just invite different people for dates at the same time in different locations. If that makes sense? 🤗💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Just invite different people for dates at the same time in different locations. If that makes sense? 🤗💕
    So does having two dates at the same time get you more points than just doing one at a time?
    IOS
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    I don’t know if this is the right place to post, but I just wanna day that scrolling through my misc part of the wardrobe makes me happy, but at the same time really sad because look at all the event icons! 
    I miss it y’all, pleas bring it back ! It’s such a small, but important detail 
    Omg, I'm so sad I took hiatus when I did. Seems like all the best things happened in the past two years! Saddddd. I want all of these!
    ME TOO! Sad it took me so long to come back
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
    katie_js said:
    Lisylis said:
    So does having two dates at the same time get you more points than just doing one at a time?
    Yes it does Hun!
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    All these 1 hour dates! Argh! I rarely get these during the week when im trying to keep my husband but during a dating event? Probably a dozen 1 hour dates today. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    But, one hour dates are more helpful if you are trying to up ypur Lovers Achievement. A 1 hour date and an 8 hour date each count as one date. So, at least that’s a little consolation. I want more 4 hour dates. Please? Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Bugs everywhere 
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I was meh about the gift box items, but this hair def grew on me
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    katie_js said:
    Lisylis said:
    Yes it does Hun!
    how much points you get @KimsBestie ?
  • HellojussHellojuss Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    KOLLECTION

I need help! I’m trying to play this Kollections but it’s not working :((( I just played the other box with special items that just came out with this new Kollection. I don’t know why it’s not letting me use my stars to play this Kollection and I don’t wanna test it out on a different Kollection because if it goes thru I’m gonna end up wasting my stars on something that I don’t want to. Is this happening to anyone else? How can I get it to work?