Options

SMC or Fashion Goals

OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
I have had the mario eyes rotating every day for ages now - I refuse to buy them individually as it’s such a bad deal ( £10 for one set of eyes glu? Behave!) 

is is there a way to get rid of the offer or get a new one?! I’d LOVE to buy something else so surely it would make sense to have a ‘skip this offer’ button so I could get something else? 

If not, how long are the eyes going to keep rotating for? 
iOS player 
level 69

Comments

• Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    omg i thought you meant super mario first 😂 

i’m not sure but i think they replaces automatic 🤔 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The rotation is every 24 hours. Do you own a lot of the SMC/fashion goals already? That could be why you're seeing the eyes more than usual. The other day I had the offer to buy ALL of the eyes, so if you're interested in that vs buying them individually, it should pop up eventually!
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    It’s just so frustrating! I do own a lot of them so maybe this is all that’s left? But it’s annoying ad I refuse to pay that much for one set of eyes. How long do you think they’ll keep rotating?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’ve been seeing the same ones rotating over and over ever since they made it so there’s a new one every 24 hours. I’m really hoping they add more to the mix soon because I’m missing a lot that I would like to purchase!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    It’s just so frustrating! I do own a lot of them so maybe this is all that’s left? But it’s annoying ad I refuse to pay that much for one set of eyes. How long do you think they’ll keep rotating?! 
    I think that's just the new feature. Instead of reintroducing one a week you'll get a new one every 24 hours. For me, one set of eyes is $9.99 and the full set is $19.99 so obviously the full set is a better deal, but if you only liked one of the eyes out of three then I guess the $9.99 would be ideal so that you aren't spending double that for two eyes you'll never use. 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I can't remember who posted this comment, but someone said in the update thread that they contacted support and asked if the SMCs/Fashion Goals on 24hr rotation were updated in this most recent update. Glu said no—but that they would be updating them in a future update. 

You probably have most of the ones that are currently on rotation. I've been seeing the ones I don't want fairly often (including the Mario eyes!) as well because I already have the ones I want that are available. I hope they are updated in the next update! 

There is a thread where we list all the past event items, SMCs, & Fashion Goals that we want to see return to the game. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh