❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OMG! I am just less than 20 points to the dress! This is actually happening! Im finishing a dating event for the first time :O 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Is it sad I needed energy so I just played a kollection bc I knew there was a high chance that would be my first box and what do you know... I got energy 🙃

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Awww, I'mean sorry thst happened @soundspretty up side, you got what you needed and went for.   I'very never admitted this to anyone else Doll, I have done the same thing.  Bought a box assuming I'don't get energy, and I did.  
    Your aren'the the first, you're just the first to admit it.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2019
    yezx said:

The chic statue??

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Just finished. Current mood:

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    Today I'm starting to go for the Purple for the 2 Androids.  I picked up one this morning...1% energy.  and not the kind I can buy in a kollection. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @Rebelliaux OMG I am so happy for you! 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut !

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @melissakkh aww thanks doll! It’s really gorgeous! Overall look is totally a must have ❤️ got everything I wanted in the kollection... except for the boots I guess 😂
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Rebelliaux goals! 😍 I’m too scared to go on cause I always get kash and energy
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @elettrahere try playing twice or thrice on kollection you really love, doll; you’ll never know! That’s what I always do... unless I’m really in-love or desperate to get a certain item I go all out 😂. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Rebelliaux unfortunately I’m always out of k-stars so I always have to wait and think if it really is worth it 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m having a hard time styling these shoes 😂Can’t wait to get the dress. 80 more dates to go😤

iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Took a couple chances at this kollection yesterday because (at least the first few tries) are cheaper than others and I LOVE that bundle hair (& would be very happy with that Kylie dress). It's likely cheaper because of the extra kash... 🙄 I hope this pops up during the next VIP!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I wish that during a VIP weekend they came out with more of the past kollections cause I only spend kstars on those events 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Does the fish tank give energy? Just got a luxe goal for it and don’t want to buy if it doesn’t 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I spun one more time and got the bundle! But now this Kollection will never be complete. It’s going to be annoying when it pops up later on but who would spend 150 for 80 K-Stars? I’ve never had K-Stars be last before - has this ever happened to anyone else?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae yes it does!! 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I got into a similar situation with the "Modern Glamour" kollection. If I want to complete it, I'll lose k-stars. I want those boots, but it's so risky now. I feel like they should fix this problem by having the kstar prize equal to the most expensive chance.

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I agree completely! It would make way more sense if the amount of K-Stars in the Kollections was higher
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    @thelifeofRaeRae yes it does!! 
    Thanks! I got it :) I have a feeling I’ll forget about them since I never go into that room 😂 they are super cute though! And only 51 stars instead of 75. I’ll take it 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Alright I’m annoyed lol. My husband in game who I just had a second baby with and maxed out during this event... we only moved up 5 spots on the top couples list throughout the whole entire dating event... from 30 to 25.

I have a second game that I don’t play often, but my doll in that game started dating a guy a COUPLE HOURS AGO.... they’re now #13 on the top couples list. They went from not even being on the list all the way to 13 and I’m barely halfway done with the event.

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    These 1 hr dates are such a drag😐. I find to be quite an annoyance when I can't choose the length of dates that I want. My doll isn't married and she dating these cheapskates who paid only once in the dates. I should've been finished with this event hrs ago. Only time will tell⌛

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Omg @katiealexandraa @VampireBarbie I’m in the same boat! Halp!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @mikaylachimo This is just a theory but I think you move up slower on the list if you’re married, especially if the relationship already maxed out. It makes zero sense, I know 😂
    iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @VampireBarbie I got into a similar situation with the "Modern Glamour" kollection. If I want to complete it, I'll lose k-stars. I want those boots, but it's so risky now. I feel like they should fix this problem by having the kstar prize equal to the most expensive chance.

Or remove the stars (gray them out) as an option once the cost to play is more than the winnable stars... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    So contrary to the thread title, I did not “

Love NY Fashion Week Dating!”

But I did finally finish the grind and get the dress. 

This will likely be the last and only time I wear this. #totallyworthit?
    What is the current max point with SO’s? And when do you get baby #1 and #2?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    What is the current max point with SO’s? And when do you get baby #1 and #2?
    @thelifeofRaeRae https://kimkardashianhollywood.fandom.com/wiki/Relationships  I found this, but there might be something more recent.
    IOS