KK:H Weekday Event 2/11/19 - NYFW and Valentines Day Your Way Thru the TB Event!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I really don’t think gold boxes should be half full of energy! I’m disappointed 😞 

Staring pensively into the sea 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Re:  Facebook save of the game.  I read last night someone saying they were going to use the FB save advantage to switch between devices.  Ipad at home, iphone during the day?  This is not receommended.  https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=general&f=i-changed-ios-devices-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-my-old-device-to-my-new-device&p=all  "IMPORTANT NOTES:

• This feature is not meant for cross-device play. It was intended to allow you to port an old game to a new device.
    • If you continue to play on your old device after transferring your game to the new device you may experience data loss!
    • Please play on one device at a time and only delete the game from the old device after you're happy with its performance on the new device.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My gold box, not bad
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Chelsea123 those sunglasses were in my palette! you should post a modeling shot! I would love to see how they look :)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Petition to get the 20 free stars a day back  <3 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH those Maria trousers in your bundle look terribly uneven, they are in my palette too this week so I will probably get them :D 
    iOS
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I got this necklace in my black box and I really like it, but I'm having a hard time styling! Anyone ideas/inspiration ?

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited February 2019

Can’t complain really! A nice change to having 4 boxes of cash!! 😂
    Got a reality show banner on my screen when I log in - makes me think it’s a reality event this weekend!! Would have loved dating seeing as I want to get the dress/hair from the lovers achievements, but at least reality is easy! 😄
    edited February 2019
    I am happy it's reality finally because I will be one more event closer to the trophy. It is taking FOREVER since there is no variation in the Weekday events anymore. 

I started playing in July 2018 and there have been only 4 reality events since then.
    iOS
    September said:
    I got this necklace in my black box and I really like it, but I'm having a hard time styling! Anyone ideas/inspiration ?

@September I love that necklace! 
    Here are a few of my looks, both formal and casual 😊
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AliBryant OMG. I didn’t even notice the uneven trousers length till you pointed it out ! Yikes, Maria girl, get yourself some decent pants. Use those luxe goals you keep giving me on non VIP weekends. 😂 

@September That is one of my fav necklaces to use for SYS! Like use it for those low cut dresses pair with the simple pearl studs in the Kloset. 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I love those Sunnies @MissEm1994.  Great prize.  <3

My last game just hit 25% of Lovers9, by the end of the event she should join her sisters in that lovely purple outfit.   B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @Chelsea123 those sunglasses were in my palette! you should post a modeling shot! I would love to see how they look :)

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I saw a few comments about those pants in @TrashleyKKH's Throwback Kollection. I showed the picture to the team and we see what you're talking about. However, it's an old item that many players already own and we don't want to risk anything by trying to fix them. Hope you understand!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing is there any update on the handheld glitch where our rings disappear? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I let my mom pick my gold box and I’m so happy! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited February 2019

Opened my gold box. Dammit. This dress makes me look like a donut - not in a delicious way. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae We're still looking into that! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oops I wasn't any paying attention to what I was doing on my game and then I bought a box 😅 and won these shoes🙃I dont see myself doing these event too often. Oh well at least I dont have to grind my way up too 600 points for one lousy throwback prize.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Wauw @MissEm1994 thanks so much! Love the looks you created ❤️

@TrashleyKKH thanks for the inspiration! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited February 2019
    September said:

@September I love that necklace! I kind of love fiddling with long lariats in real life, too. Here are some things I like to style it with:

@MissEm1994 love your styling too 💕 And @VampireBarbie, you saved 30 k-stars! 😀

edited February 2019
    Something impossible happened — I got this beautiful hairstyle in my Throwback kollection! Any idea which event it’s from?

Nice pick @Rikk, I love hairstyles that still allow you to see the earrings. I feel like too many of them lately cover the ears.
    iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @Rikk The hair is from Black Friday 2016! It was one of my favourites for a while! Congrats on getting a great pick.

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    edited February 2019
    Agreed @AliBryant, I like the way that tucking the hair behind an ear highlights the high planes of a woman’s face as well! 

Ooh thanks @katiealexandraa! I don’t usually wear a lot of long hair but I really like how romantic this style is. ❤️ Your doll looks so glam!
    edited February 2019
    Got this braid hairstyle in my free box! So happy to have avoided those uneven pants. Here's my doll with @KathrineKapelli 

iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m already ready for Thursday because spoilers

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here