❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

18910111214Next

Comments

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    What is the current max point with SO’s? And when do you get baby #1 and #2?
    I believe you have the first baby at 12000 points and the second baby at 15000 points. I think 15000 is still the max!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    So I was a bit disappointed when I got this

Then after forever and ever I finally finish a date week. Silly but u don’t know how flustered I been trying to do this. And all ur tips help thanks 

• isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Happy for u all that finished the event ❤️ I really wanted the dress but my bf came to stay the weekend with me and I couldn't spend so much time in the game. Have a good week u all and good luck on the TB boxes!
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

I gave it one more try & should have known better. No GB gifts for me again this weekend. I did finish the event. I'll probably never use the purse & shoes, but like the dress... it's retro cute.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Done with the event and I'm abouts to do some wine tasting 😍🍷

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I'll share the schedule for next week:
    Monday: 5-Star Throwback Event
    Friday: Weekend Event + Show Your Style (Fashion Week Runway theme)
    So wondering w fashion weekend theme would this be more a multi event task thing we do on the weekend or that one and done thing we been getting. Last year with fashion week it was fun w the three events 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Speaking of, I’m still waiting on double stars for offers!! It’s been so long. I commented about it last time we had a VIP weekend and I believe kalinda said it’s coming up on the calendar soon.... I could definitely use it after this weekend! 
    That's true! The wait is almost over  ;)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Speaking of, I’m still waiting on double stars for offers!! It’s been so long. I commented about it last time we had a VIP weekend and I believe kalinda said it’s coming up on the calendar soon.... I could definitely use it after this weekend! 
    @KalindaKing will we get double stars for videos too? :) 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @elettrahere I'm not Kalinda but the answer is no :D
    iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @elettrahere I'm not Kalinda but the answer is no :D
    That would have been a dream 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Yay! Thanks Kalinda 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Just wanted to take a moment to appreciate sis @katiealexandraa for styling the dress with that hair.. now I kinda wish I would have went after it 😩 had to snap an usie! 

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @jaeann That looks super cute, I don't think I have that background :( I wonder if we will get any new backgrounds this year? I only have the really old ones that have corny sayings on them. And I looooove that hair with the dress @katiealexandraa! I am going to have to steal your lewk.
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @jaeann That looks super cute, I don't think I have that background :( I wonder if we will get any new backgrounds this year? I only have the really old ones that have corny sayings on them. And I looooove that hair with the dress @katiealexandraa! I am going to have to steal your lewk.
    I doubt it or we would have had it earlier. Tbh I’ve played so sporadically since the game was released I have no idea when that background was added. 😔 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @jaeann awh—thanks for including me in your pic ❤️! I'm glad you like it. I was so happy when I found another dress that the bow matched! I think the look looks even cuter with the bouquet—I wish we could hold it in the photobooth!
    @AliBryant steal away! ❤️
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Prisha Dhoopraj said:
    @MarianiPoizen Here you go

Really liking this outfit

Thank you 😀 Damn they look better than I though now do I gamble and hope I get them early? Wish they were in wardrobe rather than kollection I'd have bought them without a second thought but I'm wary of kollections.

I play on iOS