KK:H Weekday Event 2/11/19 - NYFW and Valentines Day Your Way Thru the TB Event!

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Honestly this might have been the worst option in my palette, which is saying.... a lot 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am finally got a different SMC/special offers since the first round cycled through twice. I got the Cavalli bundle today. How about you @mikaylachimo have you seen any new ones yet?
    iOS
    @AliBryant I think the the newest one I’ve seen in awhile is the Karl Lagerfeild one with the closet items ☹️ That’s the one I have right now again. I already own the Cavalli bundle though!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @AliBryant The Lagerfeild offer is constantly in rotation for me every 24 hours. So it’s safe to assume that they didn’t update the SMCs... But perhaps next update? I hope so! 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    My gold box was probably the worst I’ve seen in a while:

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    thallisa said:
    My gold box was probably the worst I’ve seen in a while:

Wtf that bundle?! Never seen it before 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Got k-stars in my second black box and my gold box?! I think the universe is telling me that I should complete the Kollection coming on Friday 😂 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @elettrahere it’s not a typical bundle, because you can’t wear these shoes separately, they go with the outfit. It’s in the closet:

I like the top and the shoes but I haaaate the way the bottom part looks, so I don’t really care for it. But I guess it’s still the best thing in that palette 😂
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    edited February 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @judithkkh It wasn't specifically announced here, but it started a few updates ago. It's still not 100% failproof but much much better than before. But people can now successfully transfer their game from iOS to Android and vice versa, because of it. I know @Savagekkh did it recently, from iOS to Android. I think it only set her progress back a few hours? 
    I did it successfully, but it was a case of having to take the risk because my old device was on death's door. Plus, at that point, I was willing to lose the game cuz we have a really unhealthy relationship. But the switch gave me game friends, and daily videos and rapid recharge, all of which I hadn't seen in well over a year. I have a giant screen now to play on my new tablet and gameplay is exponentially faster. 

I feel like I lost a day of progress, 12-24 hours, but it was a midweek and I can grind reality shows like nobody's business. So if anyone is brave enough to try it, and honestly I'm scared to recommend it because I dont know how safe it is (maybe Kalinda could weigh in on that?), I say the safest bet is on a Wednesday, so you dont lose the last weekend items you gained, and a non-SYS week, so you dont risk losing progress on that. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited February 2019
    AliBryant said:
    I am finally got a different SMC/special offers since the first round cycled through twice. I got the Cavalli bundle today. How about you @mikaylachimo have you seen any new ones yet?
    For some reason I don’t get offers anymore to buy anything... I had bought couple of Kim’s picks, her KKW contour, the Mario makeup set and the last bundle that I’ve got was Karl one which I bought that as well and since then the offers stopped for me even though I still don’t own everything from Kim’s closet or picks/fashion goals etc... 😓
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    This is the advice I used at the time. Sorry to not give credit to whomever wrote this. I didn't get your header in the screen shot. Great advice:

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I find it kinda hard to finish weekevents without reduced points... I have classes, work and you know, a social life, but I dont want to miss out on items... Cant you reduce them to at least 500 points ?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

A vision in purple 😍! @kokokokonut looking like royalty in the Kylie bday dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The midweek events would've been a whole lot better if it was 380 points again but glu intentionally changed that. I'm just saying though 💁🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Awwww, thank you.  I love that dress.  Thanks, and she's not royalty.  She's just dieting and the tiara reminds her that nothing tastes as good as thin.  ;)  (it even looks very much like the one Puterhead got me for Chistmas.  and yeah, I just wear it around the house.  Makes me feel special when I'm sorting dirty laundry, or steaming floors.  lol.  Trashley, we look awesome in purple. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Savagekkh said:
    This is the advice I used at the time. Sorry to not give credit to whomever wrote this. I didn't get your header in the screen shot. Great advice:

Pretty sure that's from the Game  FAQs.  (located here, and under the options tab in your game) So....you can thank Glu Gods for the info.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    The midweek events would've been a whole lot better if it was 380 points again but glu intentionally changed that. I'm just saying though 💁🏾‍♀️

They need to do something about weekday events because right now they’re not worth finishing at all. I just reached my gold box, got kash as usual and I’m not going to waste anymore time on this event just to get an ugly shoe or something equally useless from my kollection. 380 points would be fair considering the prizes

iOS
    Dolls,  I'm sorry, but the prizes were always on the 600 point scale.  380 points was for players who legit couldn't play for a day.  It was abused.  Now everyone has to earn 600 points if they want the prize.  Try and ease into it,  It seems hard at first, but most of us have been playing full points, it can be done.  We'll be your cheerleaders.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    *sigh*
    I might not be able to finish the Weekday Event... Im having computer problems 😭😭😭😭😭
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    I keep thinking today is spoiler Thursday 😅

I’m not saying it can’t be done, I’m saying it’s not worth it. I understand why they took that option away, people promoting that you shouldn’t open your game for 24 hours was obviously bad for business, but I think it should’ve been 380 points for everyone in the first place, regardless of when you open your game. Why do we have to work twice as hard on weekdays (without bonus points) when the prizes are much worse compared to weekends?

iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Oh oh these are cute!!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    One more thing and then I’m done, as @yezx said Glu needs to realize that we have lives outside of this game and no, not everyone has the time to finish weekday events or to participate in week-long sys events twice a month

iOS
    I too wish it were Thursday,  But....what do we know so far?  We'll have a Weekend Event, And another ShowYourStyle......theme is Fashion Week.  Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh.  Monday I saw the bullhorn!  My Bullhorn told me it's a Reality Show Weekend.  OMG, the threads will just about write themselves!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    alice_kkh said:
    One more thing and then I’m done, as @yezx said Glu needs to realize that we have lives outside of this game and no, not everyone has the time to finish weekday events or to participate in week-long sys events twice a month

Awww, Dolls do not feel like you absolutely have to finish the event.  I'm saving strength for the weekend and SYS .  Ok, I'm also closing in on that Purple dress for my last game.  THen I will dress all 3 in their purple dresses and I will smile and take lots of screenshots.  lol.
    If you can't finish the TB  event, give yourself a different goal.  Maybe you want to finish some achievements.  Whatever.  Set your own goal and reach it.  You will feel less stressed and much more rewarded.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut That’s exactly what I’ve been doing this week 🤪 i’m almost at the purple dress 🤗 much better than anything I could’ve gotten from my TB kollection...
    iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Dolls,  I'm sorry, but the prizes were always on the 600 point scale.  380 points was for players who legit couldn't play for a day.  It was abused.  Now everyone has to earn 600 points if they want the prize.  Try and ease into it,  It seems hard at first, but most of us have been playing full points, it can be done.  We'll be your cheerleaders.

Yes, it's definitely doable. I am able to complete weekday events when I want to, but it means I have to spend an unrealistic amount of time playing the game during the week. Like others, I have work, school, and a social life! Reaching 600 points during the week is really hard when I'm busy, and it usually means I'm losing some sleep.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    People made the mistake of posting about reduced points here, over and over. If you find a glitch or tip that favors the players, chances are Glu is going to "fix" it if you talk about it here. 
    iOS
    alice_kkh said:
    @kokokokonut That’s exactly what I’ve been doing this week 🤪 i’m almost at the purple dress 🤗 much better than anything I could’ve gotten from my TB kollection...
    I’ve got no energy, and 10ndates to go. Lol. Omg I love that dress.  My Game Bu knows just what I love.  Oooh, now I have to check with the real one.  i found the style of cross I want.  I just have to tell him b4 he picks one himself. Lol..  hey, but Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, I’m sure he hadn’t started yet. Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I know it was abused and its not like we’re asking to reduce it to 100 points, even 500 would be a lot better! Right now I am grinding 10 reality shows before sleeping in bed, I really want to finish these events and get new items, but its really driving me nuts 🤪
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone