KK:H Weekday Event 2/11/19 - NYFW and Valentines Day Your Way Thru the TB Event!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2019
    No I get it. I'm not admonishing or anything.  You can't put a bowl of candy on the front porch on Halloween with a sign that says "Please just take 2" and expect it to happen.  
    But rather than worry about a few less points for this placeholder event, I can think of other things that could really use another point reduction.  Oooops. My bad.   Bad Koko.  Bad bad Koko.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Unrelated but not really, I've been worried about people complaining about the 5 k-stars a day for videos because mine has def not been working correctly lately. Some days I can't even watch videos...
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm so excited for tomorrow's spoilers! Sometimes Kalinda gives us a little hint on Wednesdays ❤️

My doll decked out her whole family to get ready for Valentine's Day! Hubby Noah, and kiddos David and Sara. David is sporting the new hair color!

iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    AliBryant said:
    People made the mistake of posting about reduced points here, over and over. If you find a glitch or tip that favors the players, chances are Glu is going to "fix" it if you talk about it here. 

I was kind of sad that I found out about it after it was fixed! BTW if there’s some kind of message thread about beneficial glitches, could someone keep me in the loop? I promise to be discreet 🙂

alice_kkh said:
    Why do we have to work twice as hard on weekdays (without bonus points) when the prizes are much worse compared to weekends?
    This is exactly how I feel, too! Most people have a mess in their Throwback kollections, so it’s not fair that it takes approx. 40% more effort to complete a weekday event and get only one guaranteed item.

However if they were updated Throwback BOXES and not kollections, I’d be a little more enthused. 500 points would make a difference!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @soundspretty I notice that I have to watch the ads over a strong WiFi connection. I get ads for game that the ad is a mini game and those literally froze my game and when I restart my app I lost a vid/k-star. Also ads for games that automatically led to the App Store also go wonky for me. 
    IOS Player 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KalindaKing is there any update on the handheld glitch where our rings disappear? 
    I followed up about rings disappearing when you hold handheld items. Apparently that glitch will stay in the game based on how the handhelds are designed. Sorry about that!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing is there any update on the handheld glitch where our rings disappear? 
    I followed up about rings disappearing when you hold handheld items. Apparently that glitch will stay in the game based on how the handhelds are designed. Sorry about that!
    Ohhh my hubby might not like that ;) but thank you for following up! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @TrashleyKKH When I tap the button for free k-stars it goes straight to the offer wall. I used to be able to back out and tap again for a video (it's been wonky for awhile honestly) but now even when I do that it goes straight back to the wall. And then like yesterday, I was able to watch videos with no problem. I've also noticed I'm getting the "no videos available" message for rapid recharge lately and I've never had issues with that before. 
    It's frustrating.

@AliBryant It was fun when the kollections were first introduced because I had not seen a lot of those items before, but now I'm getting a lot of repeats week after week. And I know I'm missing a ton of items because I rarely chase anything and based on what people post here those items are available in the kollections. It's hard to find the motivation to grind when your palette is blah. 
    @soundspretty I have noticed some similar issues with videos too. The rapid recharge definitely, but I use it all the time so I thought maybe there was a daily limit. I have had the button take me straight to the offer wall, but when I back out, I then scroll through the star packs and back, and hit the button again, and it gives the option for videos or offers. I don't know if the scrolling is actually doing anything, but I am in the habit of it now since it works for me, haha.

Lastly and most annoyingly, on the daily box, I finally experienced the problem yesterday others have reported, where you can't watch a video to open a second box. I even let my game sit open for like 10 minutes thinking it needed time, but nada. Previously for me if I just waited 10-20 seconds, the button would change from pay more to watch a video.
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @soundspretty That happens to me sometimes. Like Ali suggested, try tapping k-stars packs or even the money reward / energy reward tabs it triggers the free videos. If you really tried every tricks/methods maybe dm Kalinda? 
    IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I mentioned this a few pages ago but if anyone knows how to get back the option to watch 5 free kstars videos a day please help! 🙏🙏 Turning off in app purchases isn’t working.  :( and with the double offers coming up I was really hoping I can get my male doll some kstars for free 🤩 my free kstar button is non-existent, I get no rapid recharge or the option to watch a video to open a second daily box either

iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • HellojussHellojuss Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    thallisa said:
    My gold box was probably the worst I’ve seen in a while:

Wtf that bundle?! Never seen it before 

OMG! Mine was also really bad, I even took a screenshot. So disappointing 
    Kollections have updated for the week. Here's mine. Nothing I'm dying over. Was hoping to see Alice and Olivia or the one with the silver dress and fur on the bottom.

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Daaaaang another weak pick for my gold box! 
    I finished the Glitz and Glamour only because I wanted the silver shoes on the bottom row, and they turned out to not be silver at all. They're more of a nude/clear sheen? They were the second to last pick too. I was pissed.
    Good to know @soundspretty! I would like some real silver sparkly pumps. I played that one to get the eyes and thankfully got them on the second pick. I think I will wait until Sheer Shine or Wild Style show up on a VIP weekend to complete those, but the items don't wow me. The Femme Fatale and Lacy Looks I only like the bundle on both, so I am not going to waste stars trying!
    iOS
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I got the glasses in my gold box and the hair in my throwback. The hair isn’t something I’ll use often (would be great for a safari themed SYS! 😂) but I’m just grateful not to get one of the 4 pairs of shoes! 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    You know how I can't stop talking about candy sometimes? I see some treats in your future and I think you're going to love it! <3
    Oh my god!! I am flipping 💃🏻🥳
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yay.  All 3 games got the dress.   I am so happy.  
    You know how I can't stop talking about candy sometimes? I see some treats in your future and I think you're going to love it! <3
    But this makes me very happy.   Almost happier than the 3 purple dresses.
    Hear that noise?  That was me fainting on the floor.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I just busted out laughing at that fainting comment and my boss looked at me like I was crazy. Clearly he doesn't understand how much I NEED that lollipop.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Gifts!! It says GIFTS!! My heart! ♥️

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @soundspretty I have noticed some similar issues with videos too. The rapid recharge definitely, but I use it all the time so I thought maybe there was a daily limit. I have had the button take me straight to the offer wall, but when I back out, I then scroll through the star packs and back, and hit the button again, and it gives the option for videos or offers. I don't know if the scrolling is actually doing anything, but I am in the habit of it now since it works for me, haha.

Lastly and most annoyingly, on the daily box, I finally experienced the problem yesterday others have reported, where you can't watch a video to open a second box. I even let my game sit open for like 10 minutes thinking it needed time, but nada. Previously for me if I just waited 10-20 seconds, the button would change from pay more to watch a video.
    When this daily box problem happens for me, I close the app. Then, when I re-open the app, I click on the daily giftbox again. My first box will still show that it has been opened, but the option to watch a video for a second will pop up within a couple of seconds. Closing and re-opening the app has worked for me every time!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Thanks for the tip @katiealexandraa I will try it next time!
    iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Gifts!! It says GIFTS!! My heart! ♥️

Does that mean the event starts tomorrow?? 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    @Katinkae I think it means we will get them for Valentines Day from Kim! That is what I am hoping for :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @Katinkae I think we will get them tomorrrow. The weekend event and SYS start Friday per Kalinda's post a few days ago.
    iOS