KK:H Weekday Event 2/11/19 - NYFW and Valentines Day Your Way Thru the TB Event!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I hope we get them as a gift. I miss those fun surprises we used to get. 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I love this hair. It is honestly the only thing I wanted from this kollection! ❤️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Kim’s kollection finally popped back up for me so I decided to finish it, obsessing over this hair. 

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @Savagekkh thank you so much! everyone has been incredibly helpful, i appreciate it a lot 💜
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    You know how I can't stop talking about candy sometimes? I see some treats in your future and I think you're going to love it! <3
    Lollipop lollipop ohh lollli lolli lolli.. 🎶 
    I’m soO anxious 🥰
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Omg I really hope they’re gifts! That would be amazing!! 😊
    I finally got the purple dress and had to take a pic with dieting Queen AppleP 💜
    @kokokokonut

iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhhh i think the lolipop and ballon are coming!!!
    Im exaited :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I got this dress in my free TB spin:

It would’ve been so useful during last SYS 😩

I’m not gonna get anything else, even though I love the bundle and the hair, because I tried my luck with two kollections and I got energy in one and kash in the other 😂 So my stars are safe for now.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The fashion goals from a few weeks ago with the sparkly dress and hair that looks like the Valentines hair just popped up in my game. Whyyyyyyy are they recycling recent ones like these already but none of the old Kim SMCs I actually want? So frustrating.
    iOS

I gave in and played the kollection. Cash, then the scarf. I’m done with it. The scarf is nice and I like a good, casual, everyday basics look sometimes. What do you think Frozen @Savagekkh? I know you successfully changed platforms and everything but we still look cute together getting lattes! 🙃😂
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My newest kollections, I actually like them! I’ve been waiting for dark romance, but I also LOVE the pretty in purple bundle, and all that glitters is fun too. Girls night out I don’t care for anything but that choker. Style boss I like everything but not too much. I’m so conflicted 😅😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited February 2019
    My newest kollections, I actually like them! I’ve been waiting for dark romance, but I also LOVE the pretty in purple bundle, and all that glitters is fun too. Girls night out I don’t care for anything but that choker. Style boss I like everything but not too much. I’m so conflicted 😅😅
    @mikaylachimo you lucked out on the pretty in purple by getting the kstars that early! That’s tough, but of all your choices I’d finish that one. I actually like the dress from the girls night out bundle, but if it helps the choker was one of the first things I got when I played it. Good luck!!!!
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Not quite my style, but I like it!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

Not the best picks this week. I missed all those items! I bought a run at the TB kollection (I want that bunny!) & got the chunky bracelet. Then I got the furry purse, I'll probably never use, in my free play.

Here's my question though... why aren't ALL the old items in the history of the game, that we don't already own, in rotation for throwbacks? Everything old should be cycling in there or at least be refreshing every quarter so the palettes don't seem the same & boring. Switch it, change it... rearrange it! 🙌 That's my cheer for TB staleness. And get all that kash & energy out of there...we want the items!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited February 2019
    OH EM GEE. I was playing my game right at midnight and I got a secret admirer gift...... I won't post what they are and ruin the surprise, but everyone run to your games!!!

I will say there will be a lot of happy ladies hehe.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    The secret admirer gifts are a nice surprise! I had expected the items to be part of SYS event (or GB items for the upcoming Weekend Event) 
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

Look what I just got! Thank you Glu...er...Simon? 😂

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Glu!!!! Thank you SO much for the secret admirer gifts!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I’m so happy we all get them I really thought they would be trendsetter prizes or something. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    OH EM GEE. I was playing my game right at midnight and I got a secret admirer gift...... I won't post what they are and ruin the surprise, but everyone run to your games!!!

Oh no! Did I ruin the surprise!? Should I delete?... 😂
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    jaeann said:

I gave in and played the kollection. Cash, then the scarf. I’m done with it. The scarf is nice and I like a good, casual, everyday basics look sometimes. What do you think Frozen @Savagekkh? I know you successfully changed platforms and everything but we still look cute together getting lattes! 🙃😂
    You always look fabulous my friend. I'll take a piece of that strawberry cake too.  Calories don't show up on my frozen waistline. 

I know our unfrozen time together was short, but if it wasn't for that helpful soul who told me we could go from iOS to android, and if I had listened to Glu reps who told me we couldn't change platforms, I wouldnt just be frozen Savagekkh, I would be dead Savagekkh!
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Such a sweet surprise, Glu! Props to you for doing it the right way this time. We for sure appreciate the sweet gesture! Happy Hearts Day, beautiful people 💕💕💕💕💕🍭🍭🍭🍭🎈🎈🎈🙊
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I love this!!!!!! Thank you glu for listening to us. It really is appreciated. The items are so cute and fun, everything Valentine’s Day should be ❤️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts

Oh no! Did I ruin the surprise!? Should I delete?... 😂
    Lol, def not!!! (mostly i was too lazy to take pictures :p )

Unfortunately, i just checked my guy game and its sadly not as exciting..... 5 k stars
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Thank you Glu ❤️ happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    what a big surprise!! Thanks secret admirer 😉 happy valentines everyone 💖💕
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited February 2019

Thank you Glu for doing this! It is such a nice gesture! Cheers to all and Happy Galentine and Valentine to all the dolls in the forum and the Glu staff! 

❤️ 

IOS Player 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    OH MY GOD GLU 💗💗💗
    i can't believe how happy i am right now, the gifts are adorable
    i also have the Kollection i've been wanting to get back (Evening Essentials) 😭
    favorite Valentine's day ever, thank you so much! 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Ahhh I was so excited to wake up to this!!!
    Thanks Glu and Happy Valentines Day everyone! 🥰
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    This is so cute😍
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY DOLLS😍💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters