KK:H Weekday Event 2/11/19 - NYFW and Valentines Day Your Way Thru the TB Event!

Comments

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I’m loving them!🥰
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    One happy girl, here! Thank you for making me eat my words by making my doll eat candy!!! And I loveeee the balloon! Happy Valentines Day! ❤️
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited February 2019

So the women got the heart shape balloons and the heart shape lollipop but all the guys get is 5 kstars that we can't even spend unless we buy more kstars (which I refuse to do lol) cause there's literally nothing in this game worth 5 kstars 🤣😂😂😂 WOOH CHILE I guess y'all thought y'all was doing us a favour with this "gift" huh? Lmao

I know it's something right so I should be grateful at least except I didn't put money into this game like everyone has done at one point just to get no effort so yes I'm  going to voice my opinion. Glad I have other games to play 👋🏼✌🏼

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Huh. I would've thought guys got the same items. That sucks
    Same but we didn't oh well it sucks but what can I do about it? 🤷🏽‍♂️ @soundspretty
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    astray said:
    Exactly what I said @kokokokonut

This game is not cheap at all unless you purchase kstars or keep doing those tedious offers that don't always work might I add or those boring ads we have to sit through to get more kstars there is no way we can get stuff the only cheap thing in this game is probably something you can get with kash lol, having to constantly save kstars so you can be able to get the items you want is boring, losing sleep over the SYS event isn't something I'm willing to do either. Professional TB kollections is also boring you only get one free box the rest you gotta shell out kstars I also have other things I'd rather be doing than babysitting this game. I like hair and clothes and unless you do any of the things I've mentioned it's impossible to get any of that stuff with only 5 kstars unless you're into jewellery but oh well what do I know. 
    @astray I agree everything in this game is super expensive! I mean in order to complete one Kollection you have to spend $50 of real money. However, I haven’t spent a single dollar on this game, and I’ve still been able to get a lot of great things! It just takes a lot of time and patience 😂 
    IOS
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thank you Glu, and Happy V-Day to all!

edited February 2019
    Women have better choices if I am being completely honest. Also I don't have time to babysit Kim's game every day because I work two jobs and I work a full shift with them both. I lack patience so that'll never happen when it comes to me anyway but I'm glad you've managed to get nice things @katie_js
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I am soo happy i managed to get the ballon and lolipop!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Due to computer issues i am not gonna be able to complete the weekday event.... Im sooo sad because i had an amazing kolection 😢😢😢😢
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited February 2019

💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
    Happy Valentine’s Day, dolls! 
    I love the new balloon, and had to feature it with these other lovely ladies in red. 
    @LindaVB @Annalise @KatePillgrim
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts

I absolutely adore th ballon! Thank you 🎈
  • HellojussHellojuss Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Loved the gifts for Valentine’s Day ❤️🎈
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Happy Valentine’s Day to every doll out here ❤️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I see we have 2x stars in our Offers! I did one, and it didn't give me my stars. does anyone have experience with this? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Did an offer or watch a video? Videos won't give you double the stars unfortunately. The rewards on the actual offers should already be doubled so like on my game there's a red price that's crossed out and then the new, doubled price is next to it. 

@soundspretty did an offer! it was one of those where you enter your email and do a short survey. It said it was originally 10, but now its 20. (the Krispy Cream gift card one)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited February 2019
    I never have luck with the survey ones. I don't think they actually work... I always feel they're more of a scam to get your email to spam you so maybe that's why?

Btw I realize now I read your post incorrectly lol. I thought you meant you didn't get double the amount. Whoops!
    Oh booo. Well I guess I won't do those anymore. I rarely do these, but want to stock up on K Stars. Which ones seem to work best for you? Can you DM me too if you want  :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The best ones for me have been the game app ones. Other than that I have only done one other kind which worked, which was Postmates. I got my stars immediately after the food was delivered! 

The key with all offers is to make sure you do not close any of the windows that open as you are going through the process. It's a real pain IMO.
    iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Love that we got balloon and lollipop. Got this dress in my TB very happy with it.

I play on iOS
    Well, I guess I am about to become a pro at Solitaire! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    The app ones work well for me too. Sometimes you get lucky and can find one that's pretty easy to do. Actually, I kind of like the ones like solitaire and bingo because I already know how to do those things. Like I cannot do the RPG battle ones at all. I usually don't do any sign ups unless I know what the company is. I did an ancestry.com free trial that was pretty easy and I just canceled my trial after I got my stars. But def check into the company first and make sure you can cancel easy. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Oh same, I try to do any that are basic stuff, and I don't bother with the ones that are super time consuming like "become a wizard and upgrade your castle to level 572 in one week'
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    And if you haven't seen these pics yet, check out what @webra designed for Valentine's Day! https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6665352/#Comment_6665352
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Oh, okay 🤷🏻‍♀️ Going to bed now and pretend this never happened 😂
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    it truly was a big surprise, i was expecting them to be our next SYS earnables/Trendsetters items but at the same time it wasn't going to make a lot of sense having them after Valentine's day, so this was so sweet of you guys. we really appreciate the amount of work you put into the game and it feels amazing to know our feedback and messages are being listened to. thank you! 💜

also i refuse to let go of my balloon so watch me wearing gowns + the balloon this weekend 24/7 😜
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i was hoping to get a picture with you @Rikk but I couldn't find your doll on my friend's list  :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College