🎬KK:H Weekend Event- 2/15/19 We ❤️ Reality Show Weekends!

Comments

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Is there a glitch in the GB shoes? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @DramaDramaDrama good catch! the pee pose is causing a split in the boots. :D 
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, but hopefully it's temporary. We're working on it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    @alibryant I legit spat my tea out at the “pee pose” comment! Brilliant! 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    is there anything for guys or are they going to keep opening throwback boxes?
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    That pose is killing me, I’m sorry. Not just because it looks weird but because the dolls with that pose make the meanest sarcastic face. I just can’t get used to it.
    iOS
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    The earnables are cute and I loooove the GB hair and dress! I'll probably open some boxes to get at least one of these things.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Wow!!!!
    I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! Earnables and GiftBox itens are GORGEOUS!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing you are my favorite person in the world right now! thank you for the lollipop AND balloon!!! and these spoilers make me happy! :) I am loving the earnable hair! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae Thanks! Liked your post as fast as I could   <3
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    happy vday y'all💖my doll is single in-game and so am I irl. so most importantly, self-love is the best love before loving someone else in a romantic relationship. #valuablelifelesson

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Love the earnables this week. Not too fussed about the GB they're nice but won't be too bothered if I don't get an item. Kollection not my style so not playing. Hope everyone gets what they want in GB.
    I play on iOS
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Can you also have the artists fix the glitch that makes the earnables silhouette look unnatural?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you so much for the spoilers, Kalinda! I love the earnables, yes to all!! The giftbox items are stunning, but I'm not chasing this week. Also, I will not play this week's Kollection as there are just too many of them...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    12 1/2 hours to go dolls.  Are you as excited as I am? I can't wait.  I want to get everything done tonight so I'm all ready to go.  ok, 12 hours 33 minutes to go.  <3<3<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I really love the Kollection bundle... But everything else is a pass for me... And that poo hair, as @katiealexandraa said, is awful. What was the thought process behind it? I haven’t decided if I am going to complete it...
    The earables are okay. I like the hair, but I am not feeling the whole look. Maybe the skirt will be good? I LOVE the hair and dress from the GB, will chase if necessary. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    KOLLECTION

SugarK said:
    Or this ......

Wow it really looks the same... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Omg Kim avi looks amazing here! Please tell me we have a Kim SMC or new Kim kollection coming soon 😫
    GIVE ME THAT CUPCAKE RIGHT NOW!!
    More good news... the team fixed the gift box boots glitch! Here's an updated preview:

#VIPKalinda
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Is this the inspo behind that hair??? Scary 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    THE POO HAIR.

... why?

Image result for THIS IS SOMETHING I CANNOT UNSEE
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    happy vday y'all💖my doll is single in-game and so am I irl. so most importantly, self-love is the best love before loving someone else in a romantic relationship. #valuablelifelesson

I love the sentiment and that marvelous gif! I love your spirit, girl :)

I hope I win those cool boots or stack of bracelets in the gift box! They’re so cute and I could wear them with everythingggg

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @Rikk tysm doll. I always try to uplift others through my wise words of wisdom. At some point of my life, I was always feeling down when I was single at vday and I'm just speaking through my personal rl experiences. I thought that I wanted a SO to feel better about myself. I love being single. I just celebrate vday with my loved ones so that I dont have to feel lonely all of the time. I think that its a completely overrated holiday because the society in general makes it seems to be celebrated by couples and are always downing single peoples who isn't romantically involved with anyone yet. And that's not even the case, it can be celebrated with family and friends when you're single.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I know this is off subject, but have you noticed before how the auras go in super speed mode when you stand in The Swan Royal Country Club? It's crazy... the leaves, snow, hearts all go flying in super sonic mode. It makes me laugh when I swing through there doing my tapables.
    Go see your hearts fly! 💕💕💕
    PS. I like the items this week. I hope to get that cute bracelet set in the GB! I love the spikes, bling, color... all of it.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @icechic I went to go check this out and it really has me laughing. The cold breath makes my doll look like she’s hyperventilating! Even the fan handheld goes pretty fast. And the new balloon! This is actually very interesting 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    yezx said:
    KOLLECTION

SugarK said:
    Or this ......

Wow it really looks the same... 
    The one we have always had a pewter (champagne or beige) tint.  When I saw the new one I honestly was very excited to have a true silver one.  JMO
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk tysm doll. I always try to uplift others through my wise words of wisdom. At some point of my life, I was always feeling down when I was single at vday and I'm just speaking through my personal rl experiences. I thought that I wanted a SO to feel better about myself. I love being single. I just celebrate vday with my loved ones so that I dont have to feel lonely all of the time. I think that its a completely overrated holiday because the society in general makes it seems to be celebrated by couples and are always downing single peoples who isn't romantically involved with anyone yet. And that's not even the case, it can be celebrated with family and friends when you're single.
    You’re so right! I also don’t like this idea that a partner is supposed to complete you or fulfill some part of you that’s missing — I think a partner should complement a person’s character. I’m never going to be just 50% of a couple — I’m 100% my own complete person! Too many people are out there looking to fill a void with a relationship, but relationships are so much more enriching (and stable!) when you can make yourself happy first.