How I save my game?

tazz5789_tazz5789_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
So my Google play games doesn't work and I really want to play the game but their anyway I could save but other means?

Comments

• Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    You could save it using Facebook 
  • tazz5789_tazz5789_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    No honey, it just to sync with friends.
    tazz5789_ said:
    No honey, it just to sync with friends.
    Yes but your progress also saves on Facebook too
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Android games are saved via Facebook now. So stay logged in there at all times to make sure it has the latest progress from your game.
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Android games are saved via Facebook now. So stay logged in there at all times to make sure it has the latest progress from your game.
    wow really? I didn't know that, that's amazing.
    hopefully they do this with iOS, too because we do need a safe way of saving our games. 
    thank you for the info!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @judithkkh You can save your game via Facebook on iOS and Android!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @judithkkh You can save your game via Facebook on iOS and Android!
    wait whaaat! so as long as we're connected to our Facebook we're good to go? because i'm thinking about getting a new device soon (same platform) so once i download the game in the new phone, should i just log into my Facebook and that will do or do i still have to go through my iCloud steps? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2019
     Your game saves on your local device, and Allegedly   to the cloud services associated with your game, and....now you get the option to load from a FB save.  I used this method back in September, Puterhead gave me yet another Samsung tablet for an occasion, and it was the Facebook save that saved me.  We posted pics and everything I believe.  

(Edit because I hate when you start a post and 3weeks later or something it’s there when you go to post again. Lol.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @judithkkh you can just log in to your Facebook account but stay logged in at all times 😊
    @judithkkh you can just log in to your Facebook account but stay logged in at all times 😊
    this is huge news for me, i had no idea
    thank you so much to both of you 💗💗
  • kim9090_cakebumkim9090_cakebum Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Omg guys I just saw this while my friend downloaded that app on her phone to try entre with my data but I didtn work. I kinda love you now. It was about time.
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Can Amazon save via Facebook too?
  • punkypunky Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I play on my Fire tablet and started having issues with my tablet today. I was logged into Facebook though and assumed my game was saved to my account. I downloaded the game to my iPhone and tried to recover my game but it only gives me the option of restoring a game save from 5 months ago when I was level 5 and just started the game. When I played yesterday I was level 36 and on my 3rd comeback. I got my tablet working again and when I open my KKH app it's like I've never played. My save is just gone and there's no "I've played before" recovery option on the Fire tablet version (like there is on the iPhone version). Logging into Facebook isn't recovering my game on either device. I've personally purchased K-stars and been gifted special clothing items purchased by friends. I'm afraid I've lost everything and I want to cry.

:'(  :'(:'(
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Punky i know the feeling, I also play the game on Kindle Fire and I have played for almost 4 years now. A year ago I lost everything after having problems with  my old device.  I submitted a ticket to support at the time and they had me try ways to transfer my game that Android devices use and  nothing worked. Glu then finally said there is no way to transfer the game from your device. They did reimburse my  Kstars i had purchased by adding them to my new game after sending them receipts for all of them. However you still loose all progress and all your clothes and anything you have earned.  Glu  has yet to do anything for Amazon devices to save their games and they answer very few questions about the subject. We are paying customers too and spend our real money on this game and they do nothing. I am now having issue issues with my current amazon device however I refuse to start all over again so if they don't fix this they will loose some good paying customers!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I just got a new android device and I would like to get my ipad game on the android but its saying the versions is different and I need to update but there isnt a newer android version. What can I do? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • orphicdreamsorphicdreams Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I did this but still lost a few days of playing progress. Does it always save automatically as long as I'm logged in to my Facebook account? 
  • barbiemae0506barbiemae0506 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
     Your game saves on your local device, and Allegedly   to the cloud services associated with your game, and....now you get the option to load from a FB save.  I used this method back in September, Puterhead gave me yet another Samsung tablet for an occasion, and it was the Facebook save that saved me.  We posted pics and everything I believe.  

(Edit because I hate when you start a post and 3weeks later or something it’s there when you go to post again. Lol.)
    Hi! So I just bought a new phone (Android) and wanted to restore my game. I started playing in my old phone (also Android) a month ago but haven't saved it via Facebook yet. I did that only today, but does it save the game progress right away? Or should I play for some time and wait for at least a day before logging in to my new device? I read somewhere that the game backs up your progress only once per day.