🎬KK:H Weekend Event- 2/15/19 We ❤️ Reality Show Weekends!

Comments

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @mikaylachimo I didn't think to check the handheld motion stuff. I'm going to see if my balloon flies fast too. I bet that flying hair is hilarious!

edit: It's windy at The Swan! All motion things go fast.. funny.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    She looks like she’s a teen with superpowers that she hasn’t yet learned to control and just saw her crush walk in with another girl.

• isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Rikk said:
    She looks like she’s a teen with superpowers that she hasn’t yet learned to control and just saw her crush walk in with another girl.

Something about it gives me major 13 going 30 vibes
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    icechic said:
    I know this is off subject, but have you noticed before how the auras go in super speed mode when you stand in The Swan Royal Country Club? It's crazy... the leaves, snow, hearts all go flying in super sonic mode. It makes me laugh when I swing through there doing my tapables.
    Go see your hearts fly! 💕💕💕
    PS. I like the items this week. I hope to get that cute bracelet set in the GB! I love the spikes, bling, color... all of it.
    I'm super excited to go check this out 😂
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    omg I just tried this and the butterfly aura is actually terrifying

...they are attacking

send help
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm late, but

Earnables: I like the hair & top. The long skirts are always so tough for me cause it seems strange not seeing our dolls knees.
    GB: I like the ponytail. the gb bracelet is giving me deja vu vibes from one that was probably in a Kollection cause it seems like something I recall from K&K. I'll probably get the dress cause I can't unsee the arrow design to the crotch esp after the "pee pose" comment.
    Kollection: pass.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Pee pose and poo hair, you gUYS
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    As I predicted last week, it’s gonna be kcash in my free box 😂

• Yuina15Yuina15 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Looks like I can take this weekend off tapping for my dear life to get all earnables, bc the only thing I really like is the hair, and idk if I wanna fight for that when it’s the last earnable.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Cant believe I spend 40 stars on this 🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited February 2019
    It looks weird, if someone wants to see it:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I got the dress on my first pick! Took a gamble to chase the hair and got k-stars :) final pick was the bracelet.

Love the dress. I'm just not a fan of the forced legs together pose.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    WHAT THE??

my second pallet was even worse!! Got, kash, energy and the shoes. Did spend 200 kstars for nothing😭😭 I really wanted that hair😭
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Glu can you pleaase fulfill our dreams and REMOVE the cash? 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box, which is the only thing I wanted! 🥳 Couldn’t be happier! 🥰
    and I had 3 items on my palette this week, not just two. That’s an improvement! Thank you Glu!

iOS
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’m quite lucky today, I got the hair and the dress, just like I wanted! The dress was in my free box, in the second box I had stars and in the third - bracelets. I opened one more and I got the hair 🙌🏻 

I like the boots but not enough to chase them, so I’m done with the boxes. 

That pose with that forced smile is killing me tho 😩
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I opened five boxes and got everything but the dress 😠. But the hair is goal af. 

IOS Player 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Friday morning, an eventful one. I opened some boxes and got the hair and dress 🙌🏻 The dress I love more than I thought I was. 

I decided to go for the Kollection! This hair!!! I am dying, it’s absolutely beautiful! The boots are also amazing! I would have to say that the top is good, but that blue skirt is awful. Not my style. The shoes are like any other.... I didn’t get the poo hair!! I am so happy!!! I thought I would, because the only thing left was the bundle and the hair, but I got the bundle! So happy!! 

As I thought, the earnable skirt is super cute! It’s just the top that makes is look weird! Happy Friday 💖💖

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    This hair is so pretty!
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I am surprised and happy to win the dress in my free box! It’s very sexy and gives me winter date vibes :) Violetta’s wearing it and sipping Glühwein at the ski lodge. 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I can't believe my luck!!!

After putting on the booties on my doll I kinda had a deja-vu moment... and then it hit me... the exact same booties are available in white in one of Kim's SMC... 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got the bracelet in my free box. Actually when I saw the close up of them somebody posted, I really liked them so glad I got them. 

I play on iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Kash on my free GiftBox... As if my week couldnt get worst...
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    LindaVB said:

After putting on the booties on my doll I kinda had a deja-vu moment... and then it hit me... the exact same booties are available in white in one of Kim's SMC... 

Omg, that is incredible luck.congrats. You’ll be done what, by this afternoon?  I love everything. .  And those boots are great.   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    got super lucky and got the dress in my free box but i also wanted to chase the hair and i’m so glad i did 🤩
    i also decided to chase the shoes and got them in the 3rd or 4th box but didn’t have time to screenshot 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:

Omg, that is incredible luck.congrats. You’ll be done what, by this afternoon?  I love everything. .  And those boots are great.   

Yeah haha I will finish most likely today, lol, which is great because I will be packing up the house this weekend!
    I love love love it all, even the booties 2.0  ;)
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

My free box oh the Glu gods are shining down on me today! I’m loving the hair!!! I want the dress so much! 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I had to chase the hair because I got the swimsuit in my free box. Ended up getting the dress and bracelet at the same time and I thought that I’ll skip the Kollection this weekend, but the boots sold me. They look so pretty that I ended up getting everything. 😭 This always happens to me... Sigh
    Anyway, I hope that the items I’ve got will score well in the SYS event. 💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     Got k stars, daily box dress, gift box dress. Only two items in my palette. I really liked the hair so I thought I’d try just one more.

look at this palette, ONE item???? A daily box swimsuit? No k stars? Come on. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The dress was in the spot I usually always pick 🙃🙃 just dying a little, not wasting my kstars opening another box when it’s probably going to be kash/energy or a daily box item
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh