KK:H Weekday Event 2/11/19 - NYFW and Valentines Day Your Way Thru the TB Event!

15678911Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I just opened up my own candy shop🤗🍭

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    i was hoping to get a picture with you @Rikk but I couldn't find your doll on my friend's list  :(
    I still have to make an account for my doll! You look amazing, I’m so happy you got the bundle! And now you won’t have to see it again and again lol. I’m really into the hairstyle with your fiery ginger color!!!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤️

It’s so nice to see how excited you are about the gifts you received today! I saw your response to the social media post that initially featured the balloon and lollipop and then the team made it happen! It was all kind of last minute, but it was worth it. If you have friends who play, please tell them to open their game ASAP so they can get gifts too. 

It’s always great to see the KKH community come together, whether it’s for spoilers or a holiday or both! Thanks again for being so dedicated to the game. Love you guys!

Thank you so much for doing this! They are such fun and beautifully done. You rock. ❤️
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Rikk said:
    KaylaJ said:
    i was hoping to get a picture with you @Rikk but I couldn't find your doll on my friend's list  :(
    I still have to make an account for my doll! You look amazing, I’m so happy you got the bundle! And now you won’t have to see it again and again lol. I’m really into the hairstyle with your fiery ginger color!!!
    thanks! i only wish I looked as good in real life with short hair. i'd save on hair product lol

and def let us know if/when you make one, we're all ready to be your friend!.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I love the items! And this lollipop is so versatile, I can wear it with so many everyday items, even when it’s not Valentine’s Day! 😁🥰
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Oh man I love the lollipop and balloon so much and holy heck @KalindaKing and the team really went above and beyond on this, I am super impressed. Also it sounds like it all happened in a hurry and the items look fantastic so honestly congrats all round. I love how the balloon moves. Is that a new hand pose for the lollipop?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Rikk said:
    KaylaJ said:
    thanks! i only wish I looked as good in real life with short hair. i'd save on hair product lol

and def let us know if/when you make one, we're all ready to be your friend!.
    Oh thank you! That’s so nice!