KK:H Update Time ~ v8.5

12345679Next

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @klena is so nice to test the KKW Mario makeup kit with my doll’s facial features. I’m posting it just in case it would help dolls who have similar facial features as Angeline’s to decide if you want to buy it or not. I also found some other eye features in the closet that are similar to KKW Mario to compare with and to help myself decide. I wish the price could be lower like the regular SMC’s price as I don’t want/ need all three of them. But, I guess it’s the bundle pricing strategy to increase Glu’s profit ...oh well... 😔

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I really have to thank @klena for helping me to get a preview of the KKW Mario makeup! Doll, you really are a star!

Thank you, I love them all <3

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Awww, you’re very welcome @SugarK. I’m just glad I could help💖
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Both @Angeline & Jon and @SugarK ‘s dolls look great. @klena is amazing and such a generous friend for helping us out.

I do admit that, although it looks good, I prefer Angelina’s original eyes. I’ve always thought she is one of the most striking dolls and her gorgeous eyes are a major facet of that.

As for Sugar K, your doll looks stunning and I think you should splurge.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    edited April 2018
    Thanks so much for the kind words and support @HollySisk :) I actually did end up getting it cuz I can use the extra K-stars and when I calculated it all out it was worthwhile to get the 3 different looks, rather than spending 120 stars (or more) to buy other eyes from the closet. It does take some time to get used to the new looks but overall I'm pleased with them :blush:

BTW, kudos again for @klena help! I think she's tired of me telling her LOL but it sure helped me decide :wink:

HollySisk said:

Both @Angeline & Jon and @SugarK ‘s dolls look great. @klena is amazing and such a generous friend for helping us out.

I do admit that, although it looks good, I prefer Angelina’s original eyes. I’ve always thought she is one of the most striking dolls and her gorgeous eyes are a major facet of that.

As for Sugar K, your doll looks stunning and I think you should splurge.

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks so much, @HollySisk. I’m very flattered you like my doll’s look. That NARS makeup look is my favorite.💖 I like the blush with NARS makeup.
    As for KKW Mario, I think I mentioned this when the contour kit was out, wish the eye shadows could apply to any eye shape we have so that our dolls won’t all have the same eye shape. Maybe there are some difficulties of making it work that way?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    @HollySisk @SugarK & @Angeline & Jon I enjoyed being able to help you decide if it was worth buying the kit & see for yourself what your dolls will look like with them on.💖
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    i knew @klena was helping test for @SugarK because i got confused when scrolling thru my friends list this weekend-- i was like wait, that's not kiki! lol
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    klena said:
    Awww, you’re very welcome @SugarK. I’m just glad I could help💖
    That's very sweet of you @klena to help dolls deciding whether or not they will buy this new kit. Thank you!!!
    I see the 3 new shades perfectly suits their faces but it's very expensive here !!! 30$ !!!
    I would love buying it but I think I will wait for it to get cheaper -I hope LOL- And it would be great if GLU can make it go with the contour kit. 
    haftime said:

i knew @klena was helping test for @SugarK because i got confused when scrolling thru my friends list this weekend-- i was like wait, that's not kiki! lol

Lol, my doll was like the “faceless man” from GoT this weekend.😝
    iOS iPad 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @klena would you mind briefly transforming your doll into mine to show how the make-up would look on her? Your dolls all look soooo stunning wearing the Mario kit!!

Here are my doll's details, hope I got them all:

If you don't have the SYS glitter lips, the GS lips are fine too!
    Thanks a million!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Hi @LindaVB, thank you💖 I don’t mind trying to duplicate your doll at all. Sorry to take so long. Hope you weren’t waiting. I don’t have the GS eyes so I used the hightailed eyes as a before. I think all 3 eye makeups suits your skin tone & hair colour. 😍

iOS iPad 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you so much @klena ! OMG, this looks really good on my doll!! I really thought she would have been unrecognizable, but I don't think she is! Thank you again, this was very sweet of you!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    You’re very welcome @LindaVB glad I could help. Your doll is still recognisable & she looks gorgeous.

@HollySisk Just saw Dixie with her new makeup, hair & dress & she looks totally classy.
    iOS iPad 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    The contour kits are fantastic, I might just need instruction tho @klena. I’ve been playing around with mine but I think my iPad needs to go the shade Tanner she was a little too pale I think I’m just having fun with the kits I think they’re great For example no Contor kit in the middle of the day when she’s just a little more casual but if it’s super glam bum on goes the Contor kit photo shoot probably the Contor kit but then with all the new eyes what do you pick? Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited April 2018
    @kokokokonut Unfortunately the eyeshadow doesn’t work with the contour kit which is a pity.🙁 What I do love about these eyeshadows are the fact there’re 3 & they’re about the same eye shapes so it just looks like your doll’s using different makeup to emphasis her eyes. The shapes are also about the same as the ones in the contour kit & my favourite that I generally use. With these eyeshadows I think it brings more versatility to your doll’s look. Glu definitely did a good job with these. What would have top it off though is if they were able to link them to all shapes of eyes.

I think I may have duplicated Apple. Not sure if the first one is the right skin tone. I also had to do them in wardrobe preview as I don’t own those colour eyes or hair. Hope this helps💖

iOS iPad 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I'm pretty pleased by this update because it turns around tokyo and we can really feel it through the japanese inspired fashion and colours going along with spring. I wish I was able to buy this makeup kit though it was out of reach for me. Hope I'll get it next time it'll come back 😘✌️
  • Yuina15Yuina15 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    @klena would you mind briefly transforming your doll into mine to show how the make-up would look on her? Your dolls all look soooo stunning wearing the Mario kit!! Here are my doll's details, hope I got them all: If you don't have the SYS glitter lips, the GS lips are fine too! Thanks a million!
    GS? What event is that? And is it “free” or does it cost? 
    Also about that KKW + Mario 3 makeup kit I think it’s too pricey for me and even if I love it I can’t afford it 😂 ~23$ is nono
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    @Yuina15 it's from a weekend event in July 2015 and it's actually Kylie's lips

edited February 2019
    @Yuina15 it's from a weekend event in July 2015 and it's actually Kylie's lips

Ty for answer! Awww darn, wasn’t playing then :/

edit: really hope they bring it back sometime for us newer players! 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Yuina15 it’s usually available on TB sales but it’s pretty expensive, around 200 kstars
    iOS
    alice_kkh said:
    @Yuina15 it’s usually available on TB sales but it’s pretty expensive, around 200 kstars
    Awwww ofc it’s expensive.... hopes for a free option but oh well can hope for luck 
  • SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I have not yet received the update? Why would that be?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    This thread is 10 updates ago. Closing it. @snip, if you didn’t get the current update, please post in the current update thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    This thread is 10 updates ago. Closing it. @snip, if you didn’t get the current update, please post in the current update thread.
    Thanks!!