Problem with TapJoy Offer

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: 🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!.

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Dolls, maybe this is the wrong place to ask this but there was this offer saying “Reach level 12 in Lords Mobile” and I completed it but they are not giving me any stars. Whenever I try to complete offers, I get no stars and this is starting to bother me a lot. What should I do? Please help me. 😔😔

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening. But you have to handle this with TapJoy.  Read all the requirements.  Sometimes you reach Player level 12, but it wants Defense level, or Castle, or any other level.  It is confusing.  If you are sure you have reached whatever they're asking for, then I would screenshot everything and write to them again.  You are free to send a ticket to customer care with all your screenshots and tell them what happened. But I'm afraid they'll refer you back to TapJoy.  I'm sorry you are going through this. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary