šŸ—³ļøSYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    WOW!!
    You dolls are SLAYING this SYS!!! Im jelous cuz i sadly had to miss this SYS :'(Ā 
    I LOVE both earnables and trendsetter itens <3Ā 
    Can someone please model me the earnable neckalce, dress and hair color?? Pritty please <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    My recent looks have been doing better than they were in the beginning. Iā€™m averaging like 43.6 now lol so at least Iā€™m back on track to finish. I canā€™t wait until I get the new hair color!!!
    Iā€™ve actually been wondering if the looks at the beginning so so poorly because people wait to start the SYS event. So there would be less voters and therefore less votes coming in. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Just my random shower thoughts, no idea if thereā€™s truth to them.Ā 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Canā€™t wait to get the new hair color! Can someone please show us how the hair color looks on different hairstyles?ā¤ļø
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    alycat said:
    Iā€™ve actually been wondering if the looks at the beginning so so poorly because people wait to start the SYS event. So there would be less voters and therefore less votes coming in.
    Iā€™ve been wondering why my first few looks score so low, too! Itā€™s a mystery to me. I actually use my least favorite looks first for this reason!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Potentially spotted @KKHLucy?? šŸ˜

I kinda think some looks score worse in the beginning because a lot of people vote a bunch to try and figure out the theme/what they should submit themselces?? Maybe looking through and voting super fast? Votes always come in so much faster for the first couple looks and the last couple of the event, which I also sometimes get lower votes. Maybe it just means more variety in voters and what they want? Sometimes I get to vote for the same look a couple times, but never during the very beginning... idk
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    My last 4.. I wish I had enough stars for fancier stuff, but... In due time. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Maybe itā€™s a stupid cuestion but, people in the ranking is from your contacts or is random people?
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thatā€™s me šŸ˜ thanks for voting for me ā¤ļø
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow why I'm not even surprised that my last look didnt do well on the voting boothšŸ™ƒā˜». #notethesarcasm

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Nothing to do with the sys but I'm kinda mad because friday/Saturday morning there was an offer to 256k-stars if you reached a certain level on another game. So I downloaded the game and then the offer disappeared! Now I'm almost reaching that level but the offer is gone, grrrĀ 
    Ā looking for android friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @SavanahRose are you talking about the trendsetter list from the sys event? On my game, it's just random peoples who's competing isn't even on my contacts.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited February 2019
    isamesmo said:
    Nothing to do with the sys but I'm kinda mad because friday/Saturday morning there was an offer to 256k-stars if you reached a certain level on another game. So I downloaded the game and then the offer disappeared! Now I'm almost reaching that level but the offer is gone, grrrĀ 

Try to finish it anyway. Some of the offers I've done aren't there when I finish, but they sometimes still pay out.

More of my looks

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @isamesmo as mentioned above, I think you should definitely try to finish it! This has happened to me many times and usually the offer still pays out
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @SavanahRose are you talking about the trendsetter list from the sys event? On my game, it's just random peoples who's competing isn't even on my contacts.
    I thought that! thanks
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    If anyone needs inspiration here areĀ some of my higher scores. I'm finding the votes are geared more toward gowns but nothing too fancy or with accessories

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2019
    As of look 10 solidly in third. Not gonna post names or looks bc apparently that's "mean" even though if you saw first place she totally deserves the critisisms šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ I'm not bitter

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @soundspretty I used two of those dresses and they did fairly well! šŸ˜Š
    IOS
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Oh, I'll try to finish then. Thank u sm dolls ā¤ļø @VampireBarbie @KaylaJ
    Ā looking for android friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    WOW!!
    You dolls are SLAYING this SYS!!! Im jelous cuz i sadly had to miss this SYS :'(Ā 
    I LOVE both earnables and trendsetter itens <3Ā 
    Can someone please model me the earnable neckalce, dress and hair color?? Pritty please <3
    Hair colour:

šŸŒø Pink is my colour šŸŒø
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Stupid question for the folks that donā€™t got the bucks and donā€™t get 1st place can we at some point buy things u donā€™t win. Iā€™m keep flirting w 2/3Ā 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Stupid question for the folks that donā€™t got the bucks and donā€™t get 1st place can we at some point buy things u donā€™t win. Iā€™m keep flirting w 2/3Ā 
    @PicThisTia I donā€™t think the trendsetters items ever come back, although it would be cool if they did! Thatā€™s probably how Glu incentivizes people to spend money though lol.Ā 
    IOS
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    sorry... i dont know if this question is right here but... does anyone knows where that dress is from?? I love it
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    katie_js said:
    @PicThisTia I donā€™t think the trendsetters items ever come back, although it would be cool if they did! Thatā€™s probably how Glu incentivizes people to spend money though lol.Ā 
    Yess please Glu because I never had the chance to win the icy white hair šŸ˜­Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @judi it's a Kim's shop my closet offfer
    iOS
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    katie_js said:
    Thanks it would be cool. Just flustered w itĀ 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Todayā€™s looks šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Ahaha the person currently in first place shot up to 400 like immediately but I'm slowly catching up. Gurl if you wanna win this you gonna pay for it
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @judi it's a Kim's shop my closet offfer
    Thank you so muchšŸ’•... hopefully ill get it soon
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Here are my last few looks. I feel like Iā€™m submitting looks I donā€™t even like just for the votes. (I still TRY to use different dresses than what everyone else does.) Takes away the fun of the idea of SYS... (and yes I held a balloon, I thought it may spice up the look a little And get votes. I was wrong!) my doll also has trouble keeping her eyes open in photos. Itā€™s a miracle she is on the A list.Ā 

• Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    This hair and hair colour is sooo damn prettyyšŸ˜! I'm inlove with absolutely everythingšŸ˜
    You'll can do it dolls! šŸŒøšŸ’ƒšŸ»