🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited February 2019
    To the girl in first place that keeps buying tickets, chill out! I’m not interested in the hair, you dont have to buy tickets every time I get a little closer to you 🙄

wish there was a capppp
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Guys I have the prettiest doll in my Trendsetters list! Diane, you’re a little pixel goddess.

Here are some good-scoring looks from yesterday:

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    This girl keeps buying tickets even though no one is close to her!! I don’t get it
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Rikk said: 
    Guys I have the prettiest doll in my Trendsetters list! Diane, you’re a little pixel goddess.

Oh, I saw you in the 3rd look and voted for u 💛
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty I’m dying 😂😂 i’m sure it would get at least 60 votes
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My 3 latest looks! They’re all doing well now so I’m happy. My average finally worked its way up to 45 lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Finally got the hair colour!! I LOVE this colour, I like how we have the chance to earn it for free instead of being in the closet for 80-160 kstars, I would love to see more in the future!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    WOW!!
    You dolls are SLAYING this SYS!!! Im jelous cuz i sadly had to miss this SYS :'( 
    I LOVE both earnables and trendsetter itens <3 
    Can someone please model me the earnable neckalce, dress and hair color?? Pritty please <3
    Hair colour:

WOW!
    I wish i was playing the SYS event cuz i think that color would fit Emma soooo mutch :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    isamesmo said:
    Rikk said: 

Oh, I saw you in the 3rd look and voted for u 💛
    Oh thank you so much @isamesmo! I appreciate it. Every vote counts :)

I like our new strawberry blonde hair color!

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Just got the hair color. It’s very nice 👍🏻 
    iOS player since July 2014 
    Alesp said:
    I don't think i've ever got this many votes on a look, oh my god.....  ❤❤❤

Whoa! Awesome :) I like the makeup and styling!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok so I know we've still got a few days but I don't think I've ever been in first before! I should have hair colour in 3 looks hopefully, pretty sure I'm not going to reach the earnable hair but I'm ok with that. Hope everyone's doing well with their looks!

I play on iOS
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much! 😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The new hair color looks great on you guys.  One game has a group of 4 ticket buyers, lol. Watching them is fun. And there is about a 300 spread between me and the next one under her.  Can you imagine if the system put all the ticket buyers in groups together.  Those battles would be such fun to watch as an observer.  
    Happy Presidents Day Dolls.  Hey, that's why you all see those big bundles of patriotic clothes. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I'm so inspired by the top trendsetter in my game that I recreated her look. Did I do it justice? Should this be my next submission?

Unrelated but I am wondering why I don't have this dress in my game. I saw someone else screen shot it, and it's for kash and a wedding item? 

I also don't have this one available:

iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The first dress unlocks during the wedding planning storyline. That was forever ago so I don't remember the specifics but at the time there was only like 3 dresses to choose from. Then they added more dresses and to get those you had to get married again. I had the second dress unlock when I got married a couple weekends ago, but prior to that they weren't in my game. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks @soundspretty I married originally years ago and then renewed my vows in Waikiki last year which added a bunch more. But I am still missing those two plus I think another one that has a string of pearls neckline? Here is what I have available:

iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    A couple of players in my trendsetters group are copying some of my outfits item-for-item and are getting roughly 50 (or more) points for them, yet I can't break 44. 😭
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    A couple of players in my trendsetters group are copying some of my outfits item-for-item and are getting roughly 50 (or more) points for them, yet I can't break 44. 😭
    Yikes! I only had someone copy my looks during one SYS so far and it was so annoying! I hope you wear something super bold or rare to throw her off your trail :)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @AliBryant the dresses are the same for me up until the last row. Here's what I have:

The dress I was wearing and the feather gown were unlocked at the same time. I can't remember what the third dress was that added at the same time but it was a k-star one. I'm pretty sure the other two were unlocked when I got married again, but since they're for k-stars I could've just not paid attention. I know *something* unlocked because I remember getting the notification and then the yellow flags on wedding stuff but for the life of me I can't remember what they were. 

• surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Sharing my 50+ voted looks 
    Of course, every single dress is from a kollection :neutral:
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Loving the hair colour! I also bought myself the dark brown hairstyle yesterday as it’s close to my natural colour. But I’m beginning to think my doll would rather be a blonde!! 
  • zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I caved and bought tickets for this round. This has been kind of a weird SYS. I see some of you posting outfits the same outfits i've worn and getting 20 points more which is whatever. Also there are some seriously tragic people ahead in the trendsetters for me. ::shrug::
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    It’s not my birthday yet but hey, I never say no to a piece of cake. 🍰
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

An an update on my big-spender doll.
    This is one of the biggest reasons why I don’t find the new SYS format fun - I can keep grinding and submitting, but unless I spend a bunch of actual money I’m never going to come close to first. 

Once again, I’m going to stress how having a ticket cap would make SYS more fair, fun, and less frustrating. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook