🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I love this hair color and I think it looks nice with the hairstyles that have darker roots like this one and the hair @alice_kkh has on. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Ahhh all you dolls look so beautiful in the new hair color. I haven’t been able to look at my phone for the last 8 hours so even though the timer didn’t stop I wasn’t able to submit my 12pm look until just now, and I cannot stop refreshing because I can’t wait to play around with the hair color!!!!

unfortunately, during these 8 hours a girl in my group bought tickets. Idk where she was before but I know she wasn’t 2nd and I was quite a bit ahead of 2nd, so she probably bought a few.... Once my votes come in for this look she’ll probably only be like 25 votes ahead of me though. I’m sure I’ll catch up quick but knowing my luck she’ll buy more once I do. Actually, I think the girl who was in second bought one ticket too?? She was like consistently 50+ behind me and now her and the other girl who I don’t know what place she was before will both still be ahead of me even when I get my score for this look.

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Ignoring my trendsetters competitors and focusing on how BEAUTIFUL this new hair color is instead!
    ft. @judithkkh and @LindaVB 💞
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    This week’s SYS has been much more relaxing than the last one! I have enough clothing for the theme to put together outfits without stressing too much. The tropical theme was fun but I was running out of clothes pretty fast.

No one’s bought tickets in my group yet and I hope it stays that way!

I’d love a SYS with a theme that would mostly exclude formalwear like sporty, urban/casual, business mogul, back to school, etc.
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    unfortunately, during these 8 hours a girl in my group bought tickets. Idk where she was before but I know she wasn’t 2nd and I was quite a bit ahead of 2nd, so she probably bought a few.... Once my votes come in for this look she’ll probably only be like 25 votes ahead of me though. I’m sure I’ll catch up quick but knowing my luck she’ll buy more once I do. Actually, I think the girl who was in second bought one ticket too?? She was like consistently 50+ behind me and now her and the other girl who I don’t know what place she was before will both still be ahead of me even when I get my score for this look.

Aw maybe she just got tickets to secure her place in the top 5 and won't buy more? I always hope for that 😂 and the other one, maybe it was her leftover ticket? Anyway, hopefully you'll catch up with their scores soon and they won't invest more money in SYS this week 🤞I'm probably the wrong person to say this since I'm weak and I always fight for #1 prize, but even though the hair is cute, I don't think it's worth buying tickets. 
    Don't drag me for using that wintery dress or the VDay one, they did so well that I'll probably use them again 😂

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Don't drag me for using that wintery dress or the VDay one, they did so well that I'll probably use them again 😂

If I had those dresses I’d wear them all the time! They’re gorgeous!
    edited February 2019
    @thallisa that’s what I keep telling myself 😂 Maybe they both just couldn’t wait for the hair color and had to buy a ticket ASAP. I’m actually ahead of them now, but I think they still have to submit their most recent look from about an hour ago?? Unless their timer is different than mine. The girl who was always in second passed up the girl who randomly jumped to first... and I just passed them both. But not for long if they both have a ticket waiting for them, because now it’s suddenly a close race between the 3 of us 

Also, I might have to try the valentines dress next because of your look!! You’re killing it
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    let my little sister choose the look and now it’s most voted I have! Probably I should let her choose the next one
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    10-1213-15
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I’m still in the leading my trendsetters group, there are still no ticket buyers, yay!
    Here are my looks 9-16:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Victoria's Secret Angels🧚‍♀️

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I had my 14 year old brother choose my last look. 😂 I mean, it didn’t completely tank. 

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @beachespeaches love that hair!! Is it from an event or smc?
    iOS

I can’t break 60 😭 but this is my highest score ever, idk why but this dress always does so well for me, it has to be the smoke effect 😂

iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Here are my looks 1-16 so far it’s my best sys 

Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    I finally passed one of the ticket buyers. Thought I take a screenshot before they buy more😂😂 I’m so sad that I have no chance at getting the hair, it’s my favorite trendsetter hair so far 🥺 It shouldn’t be possible to buy yourself first place, but whatever ☹️

iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I can't get over how much I love this new hair color on my doll! She has always been a platinum blonde, like me in real life, but this hair color is real pretty!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I can't get over how much I love this new hair color on my doll! She has always been a platinum blonde, like me in real life, but this hair color is real pretty!
    She looks great. I so love the hair color. I even changed their purple eyes to doe eye brown. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Me to my husband: Which of these two hairstyles go best with this gown?
    Husband <takes phone, scrolls hair>: Snake hair! Cool!
    Me: ...
    Him <adds snake hair and changes entire outfit>: No bag! A bag is too much!
    Me: I like the look but it's quirky. Voter's don't like my quirky looks. Oh well. It's bedtime. <Submit>
    He goes to sleep. I lie awake worrying. Next day...

Me: It got my highest score so far.
    Him: Told you I was good.
     :D 
    That's hilarious! I found it so funny that I showed my boyfriend and he promptly said: can I make a look for you?
    Me:..... Suree...

Fingers crossed he's as much a style icon like your husband! Haha. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    @mikaylachimo maybe they just want to get to earnable hair and they know that without buying tickets they won't make it. I know that I'll get some if I'm gonna need it to get this hair, it's stunning, I like it much more than the trendsetter braid. And I actually saw that VDay dress on some doll when I was voting, she was a popular pick against some nice gown, so I figured it's worth giving a shot. Hopefully it'll score good for you as well 🤗 

@Rikk aw these dresses are actually one of my favourites, but since I keep using the same gowns over and over in SYS events, because basically in all of them voters liked gowns the most (except for the tropical one obviously), I'm kind of tired of seeing them on my doll that often 😅 well, except for the VDay one, because I just got this one. I hope you'll be able to get them someday, maybe when new items will be added to TB boxes/kollections! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Why buy tickets so early though? They buy tickets within the first few hours of the event. At least wait and see what your scores are going to be like. I don't understand the strategy. 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @beachespeaches love that hair!! Is it from an event or smc?
    It’s from an event, I think it was originally from a VIP but I brought it from the Black Friday sale. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Ignoring my trendsetters competitors and focusing on how BEAUTIFUL this new hair color is instead!
    ft. @judithkkh and @LindaVB 💞
    the new color looks absolutely amazing on you babe 🧡🧡 thanks for including me! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KathrineKapelli Love that story of you guys playing together!  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

I think I've found the voter sweet spot. Slowly catching up to second place. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Of course it takes a dress like this one to get me over 50 points 🙄. Thanks for the inspo, @thallisa !!

And here are yesterday's looks:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @soundspretty I think it is like “back off, people ! This hair is mine! I have tickets and I am not afraid to use it!” 

That is my opinion tbh because I personally think it is more advantageous to use it at the end to snatch the first place or really secure your spot without overusing tickets. 
    IOS Player 
    I would only buy tickets in the beginning if I were unable to participate in SYS for some reason but really wanted the prizes. Otherwise it just seems counterproductive. You're using all your good outfits which is why we see so many dolls on top with basic clothing. It's obvious they aren't getting high votes with those looks, which prompts them to buy even more tickets when the users who are on pace and scoring higher with better looks catch up with them. I agree that the best use of tickets would be to wait until the end when you either need them to finish SYS or you wish to lull your fellow trendsetters into a false sense of security only to drop a big f-you at the end.