🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I know this won’t last long, it seems the ticket buyers didn’t have time to purchase any tickets today, I’m sure they will buy more soon but I had to capture this moment 😂 

Edit:  #3 is back to first place💆🏻‍♀️ but it’s okay because I convinced myself that I hate the hair
    iOS
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
            does  anyone know where this top from? 
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I would only buy tickets in the beginning if I were unable to participate in SYS for some reason but really wanted the prizes. Otherwise it just seems counterproductive. You're using all your good outfits which is why we see so many dolls on top with basic clothing. It's obvious they aren't getting high votes with those looks, which prompts them to buy even more tickets when the users who are on pace and scoring higher with better looks catch up with them. I agree that the best use of tickets would be to wait until the end when you either need them to finish SYS or you wish to lull your fellow trendsetters into a false sense of security only to drop a big f-you at the end.

Imo If you were there for 6 days working your butt off to stay on top, and someone came out of nowhere, you'd feel much worse, than had you seen there might be a collision and readied yourself for it.  Things have chilled a bit as we've gotten more used to the SYS.  I kind of appreciate those who buy early and get out in front of it.  You know where you stand and you can decide to buy tickets or appreciate one of the lower than 1st place prize packages.  But,  the Classic Ebay Sniper Approach has won me more than a handful of great bags, so there certainly is that appeal.   <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
            does  anyone know where this top from? 
    It is in the Kloset under the long sleeved tops section.

IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Type your comment
    my looks that did well. Some of my more experimental looks scored around 44 votes, so it is all good. 
    IOS Player 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    This is the look that my boyfriend submitted. I talked him out of using blue lipstick, but if I can get him to make another look he has carte blanche. He makes one look and instantly scores in the 50s, while I'm over here struggling with 40s and an occasional 50 😂

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I haven't had an easy time staying in the top 5. Also I hope the next time we can get a hair color from SYS, it's separate from the hair style like this time. The last one I really wanted but it was the last item and I couldn't get to the end. 
    Platform: Android

• candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    me, every time i watch as the only ticket buyer in my group buy more and more tickets to reclaim the first spot ranking from me even though i don't even care about the trendsetter hair and will happily take 2nd place

i think her strategy is to wait until i use all of my tickets in the morning / night time, and then she submits an extra outfit or two with her purchased tickets to try to gain an advantage with me (which doesn't work because she submits the same white wedding dress over and over and has to be averaging a low 40/high 30 at this point with her outfits at this point). 
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Imo If you were there for 6 days working your butt off to stay on top, and someone came out of nowhere, you'd feel much worse, than had you seen there might be a collision and readied yourself for it.  Things have chilled a bit as we've gotten more used to the SYS.  I kind of appreciate those who buy early and get out in front of it.  You know where you stand and you can decide to buy tickets or appreciate one of the lower than 1st place prize packages.  But,  the Classic Ebay Sniper Approach has won me more than a handful of great bags, so there certainly is that appeal.   <3

It sucks either way to be honest. To have a ticket buyer who just continues to buy, buy, buy and not give anyone a chance and someone who appears last minute and takes it all when you thought you had a shot. I can't imagine spending so much on tickets all week to stay on top and then all that money is wasted because you don't get the item you spent all that money for. I guess that was my point, unless I was worried about the actual SYS I would wait because you never know what's going to happen with the other dolls on your list. It's just surprising that so many buy tickets within the first few hours of the event when logically it's such a bad strategy. 
    @candydots I love arrested development.  There's always money in the banana stand. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @candydots I love arrested development.  There's always money in the banana stand. :)
    I saw someone wearing a Bluth Banana's shirt in the park once and felt so tempted to say that quote out loud, but I'm shy so of course I didn't do it.
    Platform: Android

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

I can’t break 60 😭 but this is my highest score ever, idk why but this dress always does so well for me, it has to be the smoke effect 😂

When I first read this I was like "no WAY can this dress get lots of votes" but I tried it out and got a solid 50 (must have accessorised worse lol)

10/10 tip thank u
    me?  I got a 45 with it I think. lol.  That's when I said accessories.  We need more auras.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I saw someone wearing a Bluth Banana's shirt in the park once and felt so tempted to say that quote out loud, but I'm shy so of course I didn't do it.
    I know exactly what you meant.  I was a little afraid to post it here, thinking no one would understand. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    "And that's why you always leave a note"
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I've been wanting to try the Halloween bundle dress but I'm too scared. How did that turn out @KKHLucy ? Did I miss your post? Edit: I see it got 54 points. Hmmmm
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Lisylis I’m glad it worked for you too! 😊 I’m always surprised by the amount of votes I get using that dress. I’ve had much better looks score in the 40s 🤷🏻‍♀️ but i used it on 3 sys events so far and it scored 50+ every time. I guess it stands out because there aren’t any other animated dresses
    iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

I think I've found the voter sweet spot. Slowly catching up to second place. 
    Wow!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The hair is pretty. Makes me wish I was a blonde, I'd have all sorts of colors to work with

Some more looks. I can't believe that statue of liberty look got 50 votes, but I'll take it
    As for T$, I'm sitting in 3rd. I'm fine as long as I have top 5, but I'm not even sure I'd spend a ticket for that. The dress is OK, but I'm not sure I'm in love with it. Maybe I'd like it with different hair
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    While voting, I’ve noticed that the frosty breath and heart auras are always the popular pick! I don’t have any good ones, but work those auras dolls! The weirder combos really make me smile in the voting booth, and they seem to be super voter-friendly too 🍂❄️💨🦋💕
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’ve been using the heart aura with pink looks and they have all gotten over 50 votes!! If that’s what the voters like I’m gonna be using it every look 😂
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My most recent looks. One of the girls who bought tickets in my trendsetters yesterday (the one who’s jumped to first out of nowhere) hadn’t submitted any looks the past 24+ hours until JUST now I checked and she’s finally in a new outfit. At the moment, she’s in 4th. And the other girl who bought tickets yesterday (the one who was in second since the beginning) bought even more tickets today, probably because I passed her again this morning 🙄🙄 Currently, she’s in first & only about 80 ahead of me. I keep catching up so we’ll see how that goes... I don’t think her outfits are scoring well (she’s in a kash tank & pants from the closet right now, so.....). You can have the braid if you really want tho girl, keep buyin 🤑
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Today's looks! I took the advice of @Rikk and @kaydencekkh and used the heart aura. Sure enough, it's one of my highest scoring looks! 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i enjoy the sys event but can't wait for it to be over. 🤞 fingers crossed for nobody buying tickets
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Some of my looks from the sys event. I dont think that l'll make to the earnable hair this week. But oh well💁🏾‍♀️

I'm honestly not a fan of the honey blondle hair color on my doll. Only dark makeup looks good on my doll whenever she'd be rocking a light color on her hair. But, I do like how the ombre hair meshes with the honey blonde though. I feel like I'm getting Mary j blige vibes from this hair color.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited February 2019
    My entries 17-20:

I just had to try the smoke dress and I too scored really high with it!! Thanks for the inspo @alice_kkh !!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Of all my 20 looks only a few scored under 50 votes, and they were all 49.. I´ve been really lucky with the votes this event :smiley:
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I hope the next SYS doesn't make me resort to dresses. Looking at all you dolls makes me realize... I don't have a lot of dresses!! I should have a big closet but noooooo, I took a hiatus!  God, I'm never leaving KKH again

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Queonnah said:
    I hope the next SYS doesn't make me resort to dresses. 

Me too. I hope Glu picks from some of our suggestions.  
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5408702/official-suggestion-thread#latest

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I haven’t had the option to unlock an item in 2 days.

@KalindaKing I’m on iOS 11.2.6