HELP ME! 😥

NinellKKHNinellKKH Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
Hi, guys. I have a problem. I get an ending of the game,  but I didn't have an assignment  "Showdown between Cassio and Raul Ferro", so I didn't have dates with Raul Ferro💖. What should I do? Please, help me🙏
P.S. I'm sorry, if I had a mistakes in this text.  I speak Russian.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi.  Sorry you are having a problem.  Do you have any open gigs waiting for you?  If Simon is not calling, chances are he is waiting for you to do a gig he already called you for.  I would go from place to place, checking all the photo studios, film studios, restaurants, Clubs, any place you can do a gig.  See if you don't have something waiting for you. 
    In the meantime, I will see what help I can get you from Glu.  Good luck and welcome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NinellKKHNinellKKH Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hi.  Sorry you are having a problem.  Do you have any open gigs waiting for you?  If Simon is not calling, chances are he is waiting for you to do a gig he already called you for.  I would go from place to place, checking all the photo studios, film studios, restaurants, Clubs, any place you can do a gig.  See if you don't have something waiting for you. 
    In the meantime, I will see what help I can get you from Glu.  Good luck and welcome.

OK, thank you. 

• CarolineAListerCarolineALister Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi! So I had this same issue and didn't realize a totally different quest is related to the Raul storyline-- your friend Rani should call you saying she has big news. You then meet her at a club (can't remember which), then shoot a Pilot episode of her new TV show with her. After that Raul calls you, having seen the episode, and tells you he wants to go on a date sometime. Right after that is when Simon called me saying Kim got me tickets to go to the showdown with her. 
    Hope this helps!