🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Congrats @MikiDzan !  That hair is fabulous.  Glad you were able to win it!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Where are my dragons? 
    IOS Player 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

only 8 points away!!!! can’t wait
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Love the hair color and the hair style😍 Happy I am done with the event!! Ticket buyer in my group is almost al 2000 points, you can stop buying tickets girl!! 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Welcome @MikiDzan!
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Decided to try a look that tanked for me in the beginning again but with different hair and accessories. It tanked again. Mission abort. Thankfully just one look away from the hair!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited February 2019
    So this girl (let's call her Emily) bought tickets the first day and managed to keep the first place all along (she had at least 4 looks ahead of me). But yesterday, I noticed that I was not in second place anymore, but in third place. I was like "hum what happened?". And then I noticed that another doll from nowhere, made a "remontada" (as we say in football) and bought I don't know how many tickets to catch-up on Emily. I guess Emily is now stressed as hell.

Morality : if you stay second all along, you don't stress and you watch others fight over a hair you don't want. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    The hair is so versatile - I love it with everything! 😂
  • ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I am so glad that I was a part of this great SYS event because I didn’t expect to get every single item but @KalindaKing what can we all expect for the next Trendsetters event on Saturday/Monday as well as the next update? 
  • ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Also I am very proud for getting all of these great items (for a 1st time sys player) 
    ajhume said:
    I am so glad that I was a part of this great SYS event because I didn’t expect to get every single item but @KalindaKing what can we all expect for the next Trendsetters event on Saturday/Monday as well as the next update? 
    Hi and welcome.  When an new event is beginning, the day before we begin a thread for that event, and at some point Kalinda will share the details, and spoilers (the pictures of the prizes)  Till then we simply look at the official Social Media accounts for any clues, and often Kalinda will share a hint here or there in the threads. 

The Weekend Event thread for the presumed VIP starting tomorrow, will open soon, and then we'll beg politely, and post pretty pictures of Disney and Puppies and Kittens till our Glu Goddess shares the info.

As far as I know, there is no new Trendsetters this weekend or Monday.  However, there will be events, and threads start the day before.  Hope this helps.  And,  you can watch for the next update thread, where we basically hang out and obsess as we do for the weekly events.  :)  Congratulations on winning the hair in the SYS.  Good luck in Trendsetters.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I didn’t know which forum to post this, but while I was submitting my look earlier today, I unlocked a purse (the black one on the screenshot below) to accessorize my look, yet when I finally submitted it charged me 50 K-Stars because supposedly I didn’t own it! I don’t know what to do because we have an upcoming VIP event and I was saving my K-Stars :(
    I used to have 731 K-Stars at first 💔

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Hi.  I'm sorry this happened.  I'll try and find out if there is any help available.  BTW, Welcome to the Forum. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Hi.  I'm sorry this happened.  I'll try and find out if there is any help available.  BTW, Welcome to the Forum. 
    thank youuuu
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    This hair is so beautiful 😍🥰
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Done with this hairstyle! Now the only thing left to do is wonder if the doll below me will buy tickets at the last minute...

• monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

Didnt really think I would like the earnable hair, but I think I changed my mind when I actually got it, and got to style it myself
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

@pilirositolam btw, how do you get the sparkles around your doll?  Was that the glitch in the pop up shop or an aura I missed?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This hair is so cute!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Lisylis said:
    Every time you catch up with the girl in first who keeps buying tickets

Hahaha!!!! One of the funniest and most accurate posts I've seen in ages!!
    edited February 2019
    OMG Chandler.  Chick who is #1 in one of my games, turns out she was very briefly a member here.  Her last post was terribly rude to Kalinda, and the chick hasn't been back in over a year.  She's bought tickets, but now......I'm taking the B down.  So,  it's last minute ticket blitz take down tonight! WooHoo.

Edit to Add;  Ordinarily I'm a peaceful cheerful easy going person.  I think the game is the game and fun,  not to be stressed over.  HOWEVER,  If someone gets tricky with someone I care about, then all's fair.  I've been doing battle for my friends since the 1st grade.  I'm not about to start now.  lol.  So, what time should I submit my secret tickets?  10 minutes before end?  That would give her a false win if she collects her prizes when the event ends.  ok,  I need a battle plan.  ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday @KaylaJ!!
    🍾🥂🎂💐

Android
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm still in third place. Fourth is 260 points behind and I already reached the final SYS prize so I'm having more fun with my looks and not worrying about scores. I'm 44 points behind second but both have bought tickets so I'll let them battle it out since they've spent money. That's the nice thing about 2-5 getting the same prizes.  

The doll in second place place caught up with first as of this morning so now I have a new number one. Her looks aren't great but she's trying and I don't think she bought as many tickets and was still able to catch up so that's who I'm rooting for.

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    we are almost there... i tried what some of you said of not wearing too many accesories, lets see how it goes
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I have been in 4th behind 3 tickets buyers the entire week. The top two have 1600+ points and #3 has 1400+.
    I really hope 5 and 6 don't decide to buy tickets or else I will get knocked out of contention for the dress.
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    If anyone has missed me ( joking 😂 ) I have been obsessed with researching material for one my classes, I barely have time to look at my phone 💆🏻‍♀️ Of course keeping up with the game 💅🏻 Just completed the weekday event 🙌🏻 That was a little P.S 😂
    @judithkkh I have absolutely no idea! The girl in my group has 1399 points and I will have to buy more tickets then I would like to. I am not crazy about the braided hairstyle... How about you?
    i'm honestly not that crazy for the braided hairstyle either but i wouldn't mind getting it because it is very pretty
    but as in buying tickets for it? not so sure yet, i'm going to have to see how it goes today but 💆‍♀️ i'm stressed girl
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I think i have a little glich
    one look don’t appear anymore and i don’t think i got the points for the last, i mean it didn t add.
    also when i press on it, it shows the same look for both :(

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    This off-topic, but I just received two gifts from someone and I have no idea who.  There was no pop-up saying who the gift was from and no prompt to send a return gift.  Has anyone else seen this?