🎆 v9.10 Update - Welcome Almost Spring

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Why?  Is something wrong Kim?

Well cheer up Doll!   I have great news!  Update 9.10 is coming soon.

Yes we all would.  And you know what comes with the update?

Clothes Khloe
.We Always get great new fashions with the Update.

So, it's pretty great news that the update is coming, isn't it?

Wow,  great to see you excited about it too Kourtney.    Now,  what do you say ...what?  you want some corny homemade graphics?
No silliness like that.  Because now it's time

to ask Kim to dance this thread open, so we can obsess and beg and wait for the update.

Oh right.  Well, here's the Update Button. 
When the update hits the app stores, you grab the button, and slap it down in this thread.  That sounds the alarm, and all the dolls run for their updates. Phew.  I'd almost forgotten.  ok, here's the button.  you can copy it now if you want, and paste later. ;)

Ok, Now can we please have the update thread opening dance?  You know, for the

Oh,  Thank Goodness.  They're here.  I see them starting now.

Does that count?  Hmmm,  Kim, you better come over here and throw in your own "Thread's Open" for us.

Yup.  Threads Open.  Let's rock this thread.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    A pop up shop, pretty please with sugar on top 🤧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I want clothes and jewelry. Anything else for me......gravy. Icing on the cake.  cherry on top.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    ITA with @VampireBarbie those are definitely the 2 things most important to me at this point.

We have had the same group of SMC in rotation for a few months now. Time to give us the ones we haven't seen since last year. And I have been maxed out on perks since November, thus negating any perks points benefits I get from being VIP.
    iOS
  • kim9090_cakebumkim9090_cakebum Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I want clothes, cars, more 20 storylines, more everything!!
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I have completely run out of quests, so I hope there are a lot more story lines! I love the ones with actual plots like Tale of Crowns.
    IOS
  • Dasia212122Dasia212122 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
     I hope we get stuff we have been asking for like body types soon.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I mean I'll keep hoping for a decently constructed, multi-task storyline or two, but I'm not going to hold my breath or anything. I just wish they could tell us what's up D:
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    The same things I’ve wanted for years...

- a way to sell or get rid of things we don’t use/want 
    - more things for kash OR getting rid of kash as a gift box or kollection prize. It’s either worth something in which case give us more items to buy (and not one dress every few months for 300000000000 kash!) OR it’s worthless in which case get rid of it 
    - choose date length 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Since march starts with this update i wish we get spring clothes in pink, green, turcoaz etc.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I wish for more storylines and do I dare to suggest the return of weekend event storylines. 
    To me, KKH weekend event storylines are what make the gameplay unique and interesting to play especially for long time players who have exhausted all the normal storylines. 

More summery clothes. Florals and bright colours. 

More businesses! I feel like places ie  New Dehli have a hotel that is never used, it could be a task to renovate it into a functional hot, up and coming destination like what was done for Papagayo’s hotel. 
    Brazil could also be a great place for a bar or restaurant. 

IOS Player 
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    - I hope this update includes more items (including clothing not just shoes that doesnt cut it) that can be bought for kash. It doesntvalways have to be about making money off of players.
    - Event icons on clothing definitely needs to make a return. What was the idea behind removing it???
    - design competitions where players are chosen at random to design an outfit and other players vote on it. The design that wins the player gets it for free and other players can buy it.
    - a choose your throwback items to add to your tb kollection boxes from a choice of 24 and then play as normal.
    Something more interactive is a winner for me

Android player

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm not going to hold my breath for the new update since the last few have been quite dissapointing. So sad. Just fingers crossed that 10.0 is going to be good. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My guess is we will get a new kollection, one new shirt in the closet, and a storyline that is 2 gigs long. 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Ugh... There are so many things I would love to see in the next update, many have been said on this thread and have been said every month by multiple players, so I won't even bother making a list. 
    I just REALLY hope that glu can improve trendsetters, it still frustrates me that player suggestions have just been ignored with that specific event. 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I agree that we could use storylines. We don't even get any outside of updates now so I get even less than when there were weekend storylines too. More achievement levels for even more of the achievements would be great.
    Platform: Android

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    About the events:
    - please add the icons back 
    - please add stuff to the throwback items (and the accesories and misc stuff in the black & gold boxes
    - please add a votes cap to trendsetters
    - please make the tb events till 500 points instead of 600
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    One I want to see more of is hand helds!!! In the closet and events they are my favourite to get, I would love in the past auras and handhelds became available... it’s 2019 now we should be able to get 2017 and 2018 items in throw back sales and kollections!!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Please let the achievement updates include parenting and reality run-in. Also, these last few updates of achievements behave differently than they used to. Remember how it would take your current progress into account and you would be showered in stars and kash when you opened your game? 
    iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    And please let the achievements updates include pet whisperer... But please let it be retroactive because I have all of the pets now, but I maxed it out about 10 pets ago..😙😃😍
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I can't wait.Update  spoilers on Friday!     Tytyty  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary