🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    So I’m debating buying $5 worth of tickets because I missed a few looks over the weekend because of work. The leader in my trendsetters has 1231, I’m at 1059. Worth it? I’m not huge on the hair, but I’m only in 5th with one ticket left.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @HazelnutLatte That pops up when a FB friend sends you gifts, unfortunately there is no one to know who

@samaaanthaaa I would not buy tickets in your case unless you are dying for the dress. How far back is the person in 6th?
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I’m loving this hair!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

I love the hair! It's so cute! I was supposed to get it last night (had 3 minutes left before a ticket was available), but I passed out and woke up 20 minutes before my second ticket was available 😬. I think the thing that woke me up and reminded me that I forgot to submit my outfits was my dream about hair.

I have 133 votes ahead of the girl in second, and at least a 256 votes ahead of the guy in 3rd and everyone else and this is without buying tickets. I'm pretty certain my lead against everyone else in my trendsetter group has to do with the fact that everyone else has school, work, or a normal sleeping schedule
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    #1 in my group has around 1500 points now 🤑🤑🤑🤑 Have fun with the hair girl!😗
    iOS
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @AliBryant Did you mean me in the first part?  I’m confused though, because in the past the game has always told me  who sent the gift.
    @HazelnutLatte oh oops, yes I meant to reply to you. I don't think I have ever seen the name when receiving a gift, with the exception of the Spread the Joy or Spread the Love, that you pay real money for. It has been ages since I received a regular wardrobe gift, so I am not 100% sure.
    iOS
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @pilirositolam btw, how do you get the sparkles around your doll?  Was that the glitch in the pop up shop or an aura I missed?
    It is an aura, an earnable I believe 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It used to show the name of the person who sent you a gift. Maybe that's changed? I was going to test it but Ali owns everything already lol. 
    @soundspretty I just sent you a shirt! Oh God I hope it doesn't make you wear that permanently in my game.
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    How ridiculous is that? 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Julliette said:
    I think i have a little glich
    one look don’t appear anymore and i don’t think i got the points for the last, i mean it didn t add.
    also when i press on it, it shows the same look for both :(

Yeah... because of this glitch i wont get the hair...great... :((
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Allegorie said:
    How ridiculous is that? 

I think a lot of people don't realize their unused tickets carry over to the next event. They just use them all up in one event.
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Want to once again thank @KalindaKing and the Glu team for lowering the point totals to the final prize. That 50 made a huge difference for me and it is so exciting knowing I may actually get all the prizes! I’ve got one look left and 9 points needed so I think I am in the clear 😂 every time I submit a look I am terrified I am going to get like six votes on it randomly 😂
    @Julliette That is not fair! I would see if Kalinda can help you. It definitely looks like you missed out on a whole look because of the glitch, and your score shows you on track for the hair if not for the glitch.
    iOS
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

No words 🤯😂
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Julliette so sorry that happened, I’m sure you’ve force closed the app and then reopened it? I have had weird glitches a lot with SYSes and they’re usually resolved just by closing it out and reopening. 
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Julliette said:
    I think i have a little glich
    one look don’t appear anymore and i don’t think i got the points for the last, i mean it didn t add.
    also when i press on it, it shows the same look for both :(

Yeah... because of this glitch i wont get the hair...great... :((
    I have the same glitch too!! But the glitch/#0 counted towards my overall points though.
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    This is the first SYS of this type I've actually finished! Am so happy this hair is so cute!

I play on iOS
    @soundspretty @AliBryant Thanks for testing it.  I’m just used my game showing the name of whoever sent me a wardrobe gift and was puzzled that it didn’t this time.  I guess it will just have to be an anonymous gift.

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Allegorie said:
    How ridiculous is that? 

I think a lot of people don't realize their unused tickets carry over to the next event. They just use them all up in one event.
    Ok yes it would make more sense 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    @HazelnutLatte sometimes names of my friends disappear. @Carol Davida has been like this in my game for about a week. Do you have any friends in your list missing a name?

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I didn’t know which forum to post this, but while I was submitting my look earlier today, I unlocked a purse (the black one on the screenshot below) to accessorize my look, yet when I finally submitted it charged me 50 K-Stars because supposedly I didn’t own it! I don’t know what to do because we have an upcoming VIP event and I was saving my K-Stars :(
    I used to have 731 K-Stars at first 💔

Hi.  Sorry about this happening.  Please send a ticket to Support.  Top left corner of the game, tap that square (3 lines) and it opens Options. 
    ( lll/help/glu support )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I have three tickets left and i'm going to try and hold onto them until the last hour and a half. I WANT THAT hair and i'm in the lead by about 100 points. I'm hoping that holding them may "fake out" the people behind me. Worth a shot.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @melissakkh girl we have to make a decision asap are we going to war tonight, too or not
    i'm so close to get a pack of tickets, my inner me doesn't like the idea of not winning the hair but i'm also like "do you really need it"
    edit: silly typos as usual
    @AliBryant Hmmm, no, I checked but everyone’s name is showing.  Oh well!
    I'm in 4th with one submission left and I might not even get the dress if people below me purchase tickets. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place all bought multiple tickets. So stressful!

iOS
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I didn’t know which forum to post this, but while I was submitting my look earlier today, I unlocked a purse (the black one on the screenshot below) to accessorize my look, yet when I finally submitted it charged me 50 K-Stars because supposedly I didn’t own it! I don’t know what to do because we have an upcoming VIP event and I was saving my K-Stars :(
    I used to have 731 K-Stars at first 💔

Hi.  Sorry about this happening.  Please send a ticket to Support.  Top left corner of the game, tap that square (3 lines) and it opens Options. 
    ( lll/help/glu support )
    @kokokokonut yes, i send it earlier today
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @Rikk @thelifeofRaeRae The team checked the unlock item feature and it seems to be working. Keep an eye on it and check if it lets you unlock an item every 24 hours.

If anyone else is having this issue, please let me know!
    Just wanted to update on the “unlock” bug I’m experiencing: this is the third day with no option to unlock an item in the SYS wardrobe. I’m lucky it’s an easy theme and I have enough clothes to get by without it! But I hope it doesn’t happen next time too 😐