🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 2/22/19 - Milan Fashion Week VIP

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Katinkae yeah I am sure I will get to that point. I definitely have everything I want from the wardrobe. At this point I am spending stars on buying and upgrading businesses, pets, and playing a few Kollections.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh I am so sad! I probably won't be able to meet her!
    I was able to meet her months later (I took these screenshots when I did the gig last month):

It looks like the gig is called “>your name< Sweets Launch”

So if that gig is somewhere on your list then you should be able to meet her too! I didn’t realize that was the gig when you meet her so it was sitting on my list for a long time. I must have been playing during that special weekend event and got the call and it added to my list but I just hadn’t done it until recently.
    This is great. Let me see if I can find out more.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh wow I love the earnables!!! Thank you Kalonda for posting the spoilers!! Now I have to make a wish list!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Love the earnables and the GB dress!
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I saved loads of k-stars to spend on Kollections and it’s typical I don’t like any of the new ones that appeared today 😑 May spend them on a new handheld item and the silk Kollection which is always there 😁
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Lovely items but I have no l
    k-stars - I hate VIP events. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Currently have 170 K stars saved so it will take a freaking miracle to get to the hair which is so sad. I was really hoping it would be GB so i had a chance. 😭😭 don’t really like anything from the GB. 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I am not sure about these 2 items.. i like them, but I don't know if I love them.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Are we getting besides the fashion goal from this weekend, the "normal" 24hours smc or fashion goal?
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     @charlottegold If you have any kollections where there’s a good chance you’ll get the k star prize, I would do that! Because then you could say spend 100 to “win” 100, and it would count as 100 spent even though you don’t gain/lose any stars.

Once I completed a vip event with only starting with 34 stars, and the only purchase I made was buying the bundle (which came with 60 stars). It’s tough but believe in you 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @charlottegold I agree with @mikaylachimo! That’s a great way to finish without having to actually purchase. I’ve also been able to finish them by being lucky opening gift boxes that were 40 K-Stars, so each gift box I opened counted towards the prizes but I would get the K-Stars back.

It’s not foolproof but hopefully you’ll have some luck this weekend ☺️

Edit: oops, tagged the wrong person
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
     @charlottegold If you have any kollections where there’s a good chance you’ll get the k star prize, I would do that! Because then you could say spend 100 to “win” 100, and it would count as 100 spent even though you don’t gain/lose any stars.

Once I completed a vip event with only starting with 34 stars, and the only purchase I made was buying the bundle (which came with 60 stars). It’s tough but believe in you 😂

wow that’s pretty amazing!! I won’t give up then 😊😊 
    I do remember one time I had like 80 k stars to spend on VIP and I kept opening up gift boxes for 40 k stars and earning 40 k stars so I ended up getting to 300 without spending any ... that’s a risky game though 😂😂
    Edit: haha @VampireBarbie love that we have had similar luck!! 😂
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    If only the free gb was the last earnable and the hair the first 😓😞
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    my kollections finally refreshed but i'm not a fan of any of them (i do like some pieces, but not enough to fully complete them

i kind of like this red dress but i'm not a fan of the rest of the kollection (i can already see the red dress being the second to last item to get for this bundle)

i like the bundle dress from this collection more (but i'm not a fan of any of the items in there).
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I love the earnables 😍 especially the hair, so I'm definitely getting everything. I like the gb dress and the scarf, but not enough to chase them, so I'll probably spend my stars on finishing some kollection or maybe some business, I don't know yet. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @charlottegold also you get one star for every gig so I usually grind through reality shows nonstop. And I think I did a couple offers too when I was able to complete it that once starting with only 34

@candydots I got the red dress on my first try on that one if that helps!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I love the earnable hair! But it's gonna take a miracle and a prayer for me to get it! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @VampireBarbie Thanks for posting those screenshots from my scene - perfect for Throwback Thursday! I was featured in a weekend event in August. I love how our red and black outfits match  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    I dont get why people is happy that great ponytail is an earnable???? Its 500 freakin k stars...... its insane. Wish it would be in the giftbox, so I could chase a bit, not 500 k stars chase.... im confused
    It's a genius move from Glu to call it earnable and make players feel like it's almost free. How is it "earnable" to spend 500 k-stars for a HAIRSTYLE lol
    hackers can burn in hell
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KalindaKing I’m so glad I was able to meet you in my game and that I took screenshots! One of the best weekend event storylines for sure 🖤❤️
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey guys, I have a pet purchase question: if I buy a pet before I am able to buy the house it goes with, will it be in the house when I eventually buy the property?

I splurged all my cash on baby clothes and hairstyles and I’m afraid I’ll have to buy the pet twice! Put my mind at ease please 😅
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Rikk if you buy a pet in the wardrobe, it will be there when you eventually buy the house. You don't have to pay twice.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @Rikk if you buy a pet in the wardrobe, it will be there when you eventually buy the house. You don't have to pay twice.
    Yay! I’m going to go reference that list of pets right now 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    How would the best way to finish this and is there a list of prices to complete a kollection. What’ve I guys doing to complete this weekend 
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @PicThisTia here's the list of prices: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections/p1

I'm personally going to try to do kollections because I already purchased all businesses (besides the gym, which i don't think i want and the art gallery, which i haven't been able to unlock yet).
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• missjenimissjeni Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited February 2019
    That earnable hair!! 😍 Looking forward to buying some of my first businesses!

♥ Jeni ♥
    KKH Android player
    Level 26 ♥ A Lister
    PSA to anyone that doesn’t already know: the Maltese Terrier in Big Sur doesn’t require a home purchase — in case anyone needs another tappable!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Giant shout-out to @KaylaJ on her birthday today! Here's a pic of Everly and Kayla celebrating! #glassesforever!

Kayla I hope you're having a wonderful day!  <3 

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    edited February 2019
    These are my Kollections this week — I don’t really buy anything from Kollections usually (other than that $5,000 try in the Artistic Flair kollection), but I’m considering allotting 50 k-stars or so to celebrate VIP. Any suggestions about where to try to spend them?

Also I don’t know why the Golden Opulence bundle hair has that plastic claw clip in it — it just reminds me of what someone would use to put their hair up in the shower so it doesn’t get wet 😂
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @Rikk Silk Motif or Golden Opulence might be nice because you know you'll for sure get an item (many of my first tries for kollections are energy or kash). For any of the others, I think just whichever one you like the MOST items in. I only open kollections when I like most or all of the items.

There is a thread that includes the price for each kollection—if you haven't seen it yet!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh