🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    My second final look, why did it score this well 😂😂
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @judithkkh The girl in my Trendsetter is way ahead, apparently she really wants the hair. I am going to let her have it, I can’t justify buying tickets for this hairstyle, I know I won’t use it. But same I am competitive and hate not being in first place. 
  • missjenimissjeni Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I'm very happy that I'll be getting all the earnables this SYS! I'm in first at the moment, I think I might be able to win without any purchases if the girl behind me doesn't buy tickets...
    ♥ Jeni ♥
    KKH Android player
    Level 26 ♥ A Lister
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I submitted my last look and Trendsetters is officially out of my hands! I really love the funky braid and hope the girl below me doesn’t snipe me while I’m sleeping  tonight :/ Is anyone else nervous?
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Some of my looks didn’t do as well as I had expected, so it came down to my last look, and I ended with 1162 :)

I’m first in trendsetters by quite a lot. Look how chill of a group this is. 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2019
    🚨🚨🚨 TICKET BATTLE ALERT 🚨🚨🚨

I'm rooting for #2
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I usually just lurk the forum without posting but I’m so surprised this last look got 49 votes! It’s kind of a reference to Victoria’s Secret wings but I was worried voters wouldn’t like it.

I did NOT buy any tickets, and I hope no one in my group thinks I did, but this event has been very good for me. I’m lucky I own a lot of gowns 😅
    @ArtemisxMoon that's funny because I almost used that outfit using the same thought process but I wasn't sure if voters would get it. Also, welcome to the forum!!
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Last three looks:

I would be first in Trendsetters if one of the dolls in my group wouldn’t keep buying tickets every time I pass her.

I hope everyone is able to get what they want!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @soundspretty Thank you! I wish I’d used the outfit sooner!
    Honestly this is becoming my favorite part of SYS. As much as I'd love to be on a list without ticket buyers I do enjoy the entertainment. My girl is now in the lead. 

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @judithkkh The girl in my Trendsetter is way ahead, apparently she really wants the hair. I am going to let her have it, I can’t justify buying tickets for this hairstyle, I know I won’t use it. But same I am competitive and hate not being in first place. 
    this is literally the only reason i want the hair
    i'm competitive as hell too ahhh but you're right, i rather save my money now
    i had one free look left to submit and i needed like 20 points to be in 1st place and now i don't want to open my game until it's over
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This girl in first just keeps on buying despite nobody else coming close.... Must’ve been real intimidated by my wedding dress antler hair look 😎 the girl who would buy tickets, go MIA for 24+ hours, then buy more tickets is #4. Looks like she just wanted to finish the event and was probably busy. Anyway let’s appreciate my doll in this hair for a second because we won’t be seeing it again.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I hate the ticket buying but I LOVE THESE POSTS about ticket battles so much 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I have been first the whole time but ofc someone buys tickets! 😒 oh well, the dress is fine but i really did like the hair. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i'm scared. What if they use last minute tickets 😱😔
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    the guy in 3rd either decided to sleep and submit two tickets during the last 30 minutes of the game or he's bought a bunch of tickets (to catch up to 2nd place????), which seems highly unlikely because his score went up and he's gaining on the person in 2nd

the only person i'm keeping an eye on is the one in second, because she's been uncharacteristically quiet today and i'm wondering if she'll submit a bunch of outfits at the last second

i know my top 5 spot is secured, but it's interesting to watch how people from #3-11 are all within 30 points of one another and i think i'd be so annoyed if i missed out on a dress/item by 1 or 2 votes.
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    This post includes all of my outfits from this SYS. Mostly for myself to refer back to. :) 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @KalindaKing  Was this you just now?  I voted for you. :smile:

does anyone know where the dress on the left is from?

• ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited February 2019

I am so happy that I ended up in a no ticket buying group! I was hovering around 2-3 place the whole time but would like to thank my final few looks for helping me snag the win!! 

I tried to stick to no gowns in the beginning. But with less than desirable results I eventually gave in lol. 

Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Remember the doll who had purchased an enormous number of tickets in the first day?! As of two hours ago, I finally topped her and now all I want to do is show off my new pretty hairstyle! All without any tickets!

🍾🍾🍾
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 

and this will be the first and only time my doll will ever wear this hair

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    yay!! 💖💕🙆‍♀️ i won! I'm very happy 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

So happy I am done with this Trendsetter ! Loving this dress!
    IOS Player 
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    I luckily ended up in a group with no ticket buyers.  I’ve never won a Trendsetters before!  Now off to Vegas to have some fun. 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Feeling victorious 😊😊😊 I was in first pretty much the whole time, did not buy tickets but I am so thankful nobody sniped me at the end! This hairstyle is fun and cute! 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i'm so happy i didn't have to buy tickets this time
    love love these items 💗