Removing Facebook Friends from the game

alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
I made the mistake of adding people from a group on Facebook to my game and they’re hindering my progress. Now that I am creeping up to the top I am worried that I won’t be able to start my second comeback. These dolls are done all their comebacks, which means they won’t be dropping off the list soon and they have an outrageous amount of fans that wouldn’t be worth grinding for. 

I tried testing it out by deleting and blocking one of them, but she is still there two days later. PLEASE fix this glu so that I can make it to the #1 spot and do my other comebacks. We shouldn’t be penalized for adding friends to the game. Without all of these dolls I’m sure I would already be in the top 10. 

iOS operating system. 

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Yaaaasss! Or at least not let them count in our numbers if they've already done all their comebacks...
    Or come up with some new comeback back stories in the hopes that they'll do those... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    You dont need to be #1 to start your comeback, you just have to pass all the not-real-players in the game 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Whew! That's a relief!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    yezx said:
    You dont need to be #1 to start your comeback, you just have to pass all the not-real-players in the game 😊
    Oh thank goodness! Only 15 more spots to go then!