🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

1121314151618Next

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @Allegorie, @charlottegold, and @kokokokonut. I don’t hate the player, just the rules of the game...and I learned not to allow myself to get excited or have expectations next time!

On a side note, I wonder if there are more players like me that don’t feel motivated to buy tickets when this happens, but the complete opposite — so annoyed and disrespected by these kind of money-grabbing features that I proudly put my money away and spend it elsewhere. 

Anyway thanks for the empathy and everyone looks gorgeous in their earnables!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2019

does anyone know where the dress on the left is from?
    It is from a VIP Event a few monts ago  :)
    You can check it right here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5447120/kk-h-weekend-event-9-7-18-new-york-fashion-week-vip-event/p1
    Thanks @t@TamaraHills for digging that up.  In fact, it was The Fall New York Fashion Week, And here we are in the next season of Fashion Weeks.  I love that dress.  The skirt. The neckline......gorg.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cruel YouthCruel Youth Registered Users 14 Posts
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @Rikk I have never been on a list where someone hasn't bought tickets. I feel the whole concept is abhorrent. If you have the most votes, you should win. It's as simple as that. I don't fault people for buying them, but I think it should be a tool to help you finish the SYS - not pay your way to the top of trendsetters. I'd also feel differently if the dolls who always won via tickets didn't submit such sh-tty basic outfits. In my experience, I've never had a top doll dress like they're getting 50+ votes a look and if trendsetters was purely based on fair voting then they wouldn't even be top 5 or maybe even top 10. It's an insult to the time, energy, and money I've put into this game. 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KalindaKing  Was this you just now?  I voted for you. :smile:

That was me!  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Awww shucks.  I want to  vote for Glu Goddess too.  But @HazelnutLatte big  bouquets of thanks for representing all of us by  voting for her. Too bad it couldn't  give her 100 votes instead of one.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk yes I definitely do feel the same, and i would never buy tickets to knock someone off the first spot at the last minute. I have bought a few tickets to get the final prize once (that pretty berry hair during Christmas!) but I don’t ever want to put my money in T$.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    icechic said:
    I wanted to put in a request for matching eyebrows with earned hair colors too... I've got a couple hair colors now that don't have matching eyebrows. I just use what's close, but it'd be nice if we could even purchase them in the kloset later if not get them with our hair color.
    I'll share this suggestion with the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @kokokokonut Thank you, those are lovely!
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    My group was very very chilled and I'm sooo thankful that almost all my looks scored in the 50's which put me in first place for most of this event😊

I'm glad I won this hair because I really like it☺️ I like all the items but not together.. I'm gonna play around and style these items separately😁

Congrats to everyone that won the items! 💃🏻
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Ran into these gorgeous girls in Vegas! ✨

@skevans @HollySisk @katiealexandraa
    Thank you for including me! Love it :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Sorry for the disappointment @soundspretty! I’m wishing that you get into a group with no buyers at least a handful of times, because I understand how discouraging it is. 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @Rikk I have never been on a list where someone hasn't bought tickets. I feel the whole concept is abhorrent. If you have the most votes, you should win. It's as simple as that. I don't fault people for buying them, but I think it should be a tool to help you finish the SYS - not pay your way to the top of trendsetters. I'd also feel differently if the dolls who always won via tickets didn't submit such sh-tty basic outfits. In my experience, I've never had a top doll dress like they're getting 50+ votes a look and if trendsetters was purely based on fair voting then they wouldn't even be top 5 or maybe even top 10. It's an insult to the time, energy, and money I've put into this game. 

I completely agree!! It should be a way to help you finish, not buy you first place. I was first place all week, was 200+ ahead of no 2, but when I woke up after the event finished some doll passed me just because she bought tickets... I mean why should we then even bother styling our doll if just anybody who has the cash for it can pass you...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited February 2019
    LindaVB said:
    I was first place all week, was 200+ ahead of no 2, but when I woke up after the event finished some doll passed me just because she bought tickets... I mean why should we then even bother styling our doll if just anybody who has the cash for it can pass you...
    Sorry that also happened to you @LindaVB
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2019
    LindaVB said:
    I completely agree!! It should be a way to help you finish, not buy you first place. I was first place all week, was 200+ ahead of no 2, but when I woke up after the event finished some doll passed me just because she bought tickets... I mean why should we then even bother styling our doll if just anybody who has the cash for it can pass you...

We spend money on k-stars and opening kollections and gift boxes and buying items from the closet and Glu expects us to pay even more to "top" a list whose whole concept implies that the doll who is best dressed and gets the most votes wins. Sure, they're getting the most votes because they are submitting 12+ more looks. It's ridiculous that someone who averages 50 points a look can and will lose to someone who averages 35 (I'm serious - do the math). Maybe trendsetters should be based on your average, not total votes. That would help those who need a boost for SYS and also give them the chance to increase their average by submitting better looks.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Glu will never put a limit on trendsetters tickets because the concept of paying to win is central to the trendsetters concept and business model. Fostering a sense of tension and fear of missing out so players end up in a bidding war is the desired goal, not an unfortunate side effect. It's meant to be unfair so you spend more. Thank you for coming to my TED talk