šŸ›ļøKK:H Weekend Event 2/22/19 - Milan Fashion Week VIP

123457Next

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Maria why do you do this to me after I already spent 500 kstars šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Maria and I need to get on the same page next vip weekendĀ 
    Yup... I spent myself 500 stars exactly and was resolved to not spend another star at all until the next vip weekend and then Maria sent me this dress as a luxe goal.. sigh.Ā  I basically got it for 30 stars instead of 55... Couldn't pass it up...Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    So a girl in my game just send me a lot of clothes, shoes andĀ accessories. For like more then 1000kstars! I was opening my wardrobe for like almost an hour!! Girl I don't know who you are but you are an angel and sooooo sweet!! I don't know how I can repay you because I am a broke b*tch after this vip. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I have no good offers and Iā€™m stuck at 60/300... I hate VIP weekends so much. I wish I could know it two weeks before in order to get ready and save upšŸ˜æ
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH lol look what just popped up for me! I used your point of bridal stuff never counting in closet sales an excuse to buy (plus this one was only 30 stars) even though Iā€™ve spent more than enough!!

You win this round, Maria.... hereā€™s me at somebodyā€™s wedding reception, drinking until I forget Iā€™m broke (donā€™t worry, itā€™s open bar- Iā€™m not spending more $$)

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    katiealexandraa said:
    Has anyone else noticed that it moves really weirdly? Like the ponytail isn't attached to the head?

I noticed that too, but itā€™s not just that hair. This one looks even more detached šŸ˜‚

iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @mikaylachimo i love that cute black dress! Im defenetly puting it on my Black Friday Wishlist :PĀ 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited February 2019
    So a girl in my game just send me a lot of clothes, shoes andĀ accessories. For like more then 1000kstars! I was opening my wardrobe for like almost an hour!! Girl I don't know who you are but you are an angel and sooooo sweet!! I don't know how I can repay you because I am a broke b*tch after this vip. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
    Edit: I just found out who the girl is and already thanked her personally hehehe.Ā 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm getting ready to rehearse with my bandšŸ˜Ž

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @mikaylachimo What are friends for if not for enabling you to spend money/ K-stars šŸ’°? I saw you in game in that Ā dress and I was like Yes! Cute! Come thru, modern day Audrey Hepburn !ā€

@LindaVB Congrats on your four years anniversary !!!Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thatā€™s so wonderful and generous šŸ’•
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I closed my game today and my doll was in the foyer of her Bel Air mansion, and when I opened it back up she was standing outside of the mansion - should I be concerned? My amount of K-Stars and kash was the same so maybe I just closed the game too quickly after entering the mansion. Just hoping nothing is wrong with saving. I can get so paranoid when it comes to progress šŸ˜‚ I think itā€™s because of all of the problems I had with KKG.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
    @TrashleyKKH lol look what just popped up for me! I used your point of bridal stuff never counting in closet sales an excuse to buy (plus this one was only 30 stars) even though Iā€™ve spent more than enough!!

You win this round, Maria.... hereā€™s me at somebodyā€™s wedding reception, drinking until I forget Iā€™m broke (donā€™t worry, itā€™s open bar- Iā€™m not spending more $$)

Wow I like this dress. Why it has a wedding icon but its black? I couldnt find this in my wardrobe.
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @MynameisDee82
    The black dress is one of three bridesmaid dresses you can choose from when you get married, for your bridesmaid. They are between a few sets of wedding dresses in the closet.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong please but I do believe you get the bridesmaid dresses after you renew your vows with your partner.
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    @MynameisDee82
    The black dress is one of three bridesmaid dresses you can choose from when you get married, for your bridesmaid. They are between a few sets of wedding dresses in the closet.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong please but I do believe you get the bridesmaid dresses after you renew your vows with your partner.
    You are right, when you renew votes with your partner in waikiki you unlock more dresses with that ring icon ( i unlocked them renewing my votes )Ā  :)
    @MynameisDee82

Interesting. Just found about this today. Thank you doll!! šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“
    @MynameisDee82

You are right, when you renew votes with your partner in waikiki you unlock more dresses with that ring icon ( i unlocked them renewing my votes )Ā  :)
    Interesting. Ive been delaying wedding (cold feet and saving Kash!) lol!. So now I think Im looking forward to wedding and renewing wows šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Seriously is it possible to save up for next one is it like once a monthĀ 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @PicThisTia We typically run VIP events once per update. We'll announce them in the weekend event spoilers!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LindaVB Congratulations on your 4-year Kimiversary on the forum and your brand new badge!! Thanks for being an amazing contributor to the community here <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Anniversary @LindaVB

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @PicThisTia We typically run VIP events once per update. We'll announce them in the weekend event spoilers!
    Thanks. So at less I got some time to save. Hopefully I donā€™t have the problem I had before lolĀ 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda and Koko!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________