🎆 v9.10 Update - Welcome Almost Spring

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @mikaylachimo weird how that happens! It’s impressive too though the amount of storyline that was put into this game over time, I love it and I hope once I finish past storyline gigs they gradually continue to add more too keep it interesting. One of my favorites is the one with the golden monkey of papeete (or something like that??? lol) and you get to run around on a scavenger hunt type quest - it makes the game so fun.

and I completely agree that it shouldn’t include in-game friends with those types of goals because everyone starts at different times so it would make sense to have it work like the comebacks. At this rate I’ll achieve that goal in a couple of years 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

I would also like to say I love these items! The blonde hair is sooo cute even tho it reminds me of a couple we have, I still want this one! I love the blue outfit (yay for Versace inspired) and even though the white one I believe is from the Kendall and Kylie game I like it especially if it’s separates. Are those new eyes too? Maybe even new eyebrows? I can’t tell if it’s just editing of current ones we have or not lol but the lashes look so full!
    yeees
    we need new eyebrows and lashes
    i would love to get lashes
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I'm very happy there's some new green items available in the kloset for this update for use in the holiday. Green is my favorite too so more green is good with me! 

Now these items below are stunning!!! I hope they will be earnable because I never get anything in GBs. Love the aqua flower...is it an earring? The purple tipped hair? Yes, please! I love ombre and highlighted hair in this game! Especially with fun colors... I'd love green or lime hair color for St. Patrick's Day!

The eyes & eye brows are great! The whole left look is amazing for spring. Super cute hair! I love me some houndstooth! Good job Glu, I just hope you make them earnable so I have a decent shot at owning them! 🤞

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Weird, I got the storyline for Tales of Crown and a fashion show for Korkov but not the Rani storyline ?
    IOS Player 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Right after I updated, I got the rapid recharge offer! I haven’t seen it in over a year so I’m excited to see it still exists lol
    IOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @icechic I like those outfits too! The white one is Kendall's from the Met Gala last year, and the houndstooth is Versace inspired!

iOS
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I'm also missing the storyline with Rani, got tale of crowns, and pop up shop that's it.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    First I wanna say thank you for finally giving us a pop up shop. 
    Second I’m not disappointed in how small this update was, cause that was obvious when we got the news of it being 9.10 instead of 10.0, so it’s nice to see some effort in it.

Third so if the item icons are gone so that there can’t be made predictions etc, how about you guys patch in the icons on Thursday/fridays? Cause we really just want the icons on the items.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    My review of this update. 

Yes, thank you for bringing back the pop-up store. It is just a fun way to introduce new clothings to the game. Those dresses are great! I hope more dresses along this glamourous style will be included in the future. 

The storyline. I love it! The Tales of Crown ending was such a good twist. And the Korkov fashion show, I love the chance of winning k-stars by opening boxes if you finish with 5-stars rating. It will be a great twist for other weekend events if you finish the 6 hours task. 

Klothes in the Kloset. There is might be only 8 items but they are good items and I hope there will be a major update for 10.0 giving us more clothing items. 

It is a decent update. I hope there will be more next. Thanks Glu!!!
    IOS Player 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Update styling😍😻

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I think it’s mean to say ‘it’s only a game’ - this is a forum for that game, a space where people who love the game come to share and belong. Obviously we are all invested in the game otherwise we wouldn’t be here so to dismiss our valid feelings of frustration is rude. Often we talk about what we love, I just happened to say how the hem line annoys me. It’s hard getting stars, it’s hard spending 140 on a dress; in context to buy that many in the shop would cost me over £10 real money so excuse me for wanting and expecting it to be good! I still think it’s gorgeous, I still adore the colour, shape and style. It’s a beautiful piece of design and I love it. I just wish the hemline was a bit longer, esp as I spent a lot on it and it didn’t look so uneven in the pop up shop so I feel a bit duped as soon as I saw it in different locations! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Am I the the only one having trouble here..? I have not been able to update my game for a while now. The valentines update I couldn't update it. Now 9.10 I can't update either. It's saying "unable to download app right now" I tried all the go around, shutting off my iPad and turn on again. I sign out of iTunes account and log back in. Nothing seems to work. I'm on a 10.3.3 software. Is it on my end or is it glu end?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    WOW!
    I love the itens we got this update! The Kash pink dress and emerald green boots are TO DIE FOR!
    Also hoping the 2 outfits from the update banner will eventually be Weekend Event itens becausde i LOVE them <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Oh I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I would love for this Halloween hairstyle to be made normal (?)  like this
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Does anyone else have issues with Konnections after this update? Every time I swipe right, the game crashes. I sent a ticket, but I got the generic reply about WiFi connection, bandwidth and free space on my device and it’s definitely none of these things. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    What platform are you @thallisa?  I'll check it on mine.  and be back in a minute.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I didn't get the Rani gig either, got tales gig and pop up shop. Like the items in this update. The shorter hair is on my list for next VIP weekend. Love the green boots, the shade of green is gorgeous so am very happy they were kash.
    I play on iOS
    If you have any undone tasks, they could be preventing the rani gig.  2 games got it, one game has 8 undone, some storyline and she didn't get Rani.  I know when I wrap up those unfinished things, Rani's gig will appear.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Am I the the only one having trouble here..? I have not been able to update my game for a while now. The valentines update I couldn't update it. Now 9.10 I can't update either. It's saying "unable to download app right now" I tried all the go around, shutting off my iPad and turn on again. I sign out of iTunes account and log back in. Nothing seems to work. I'm on a 10.3.3 software. Is it on my end or is it glu end?
    This is on your end. 1st off, if you are not updated to the latest iOS version for your device, you will not be able to take the game update.    My ipad is 12.1.4  so I'm thinking your 10.3.3 might not be the latest?  If you do NOT need an iOS update, then have you sent a ticket to Support? tap the square on the top left corner of your game screen.
    ( lll/help/glu support ) Good luck, but check for an iOS update first. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is on your end. 1st off, if you are not updated to the latest iOS version for your device, you will not be able to take the game update.    My ipad is 12.1.4  so I'm thinking your 10.3.3 might not be the latest?  If you do NOT need an iOS update, then have you sent a ticket to Support? tap the square on the top left corner of your game screen.
    ( lll/help/glu support ) Good luck, but check for an iOS update first. 
    i sent a ticket, but you know they never really answer back. see glu didnt let us old software users know that our 10.3.3 software will not work anymore. 
    so, are you able to update your iOS?  This isn't on Glu,  tbh, Apple won't let you update the app till you update the iOS.  At least that's how it was for me.  My ipad wouldn't let me update anything till I took the iOS update.  On your device, is there a notification in settings to update the iOS?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @icechic I like those outfits too! The white one is Kendall's from the Met Gala last year, and the houndstooth is Versace inspired!

Wish they kept it pink...
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Does anyone else have issues with Konnections after this update? Every time I swipe right, the game crashes. I sent a ticket, but I got the generic reply about WiFi connection, bandwidth and free space on my device and it’s definitely none of these things. 
    Another player reported this issue, so you're not alone! It will get fixed in the next monthly update.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @kokokokonut I’m on iOS. Just checked the game again and it still crashes when I swipe right. It literally happened right after the update because on Sunday konnections were working perfectly 😔 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I saw some of your comments about the quest with Rani, so I'll explain what happened:

That's an old quest, but many players were blocked from seeing it due to a glitch. We fixed the glitch in the latest update, so now everyone can see it! If you don't see this quest, it's possible that you already completed it.

Hope that helps!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can you share some insight on the missing Icons please :) Will they ever come back?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @kokokokonut no, im not able to update my sofeware. im on a ipad 4th gen.
    edited February 2019
    Ok, then what happens when you go to the AppStore for the game update @MercedesBenz23
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2019
    I’ve got an ipad 4th generation as well. It doesnt have the game on it, but my iOS is 10.3.3.    When I go to the App Store, it’s telling me to update.  It requires iOS 7.0 or later.  So you should have no problem there.   
    • What happens when you go to the App Store yo Update kk:h? 
    •  Can you update any other apps?
    • Try toggling the Airplane mode on and off

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary