🎆 v9.10 Update - Welcome Almost Spring

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Styling inspo😻

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the update on Amazon. 
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier Great! 

The update will be available on Facebook later today.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Where’s @LovelyEmma ?  They’ll be thrilled with the news. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I have iOS, and didn't have any new storylines pop up after I updated.
    I got a 'phone call' from Rani and nothing else.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I wanted to add this as well:
    We have given SO MANY suggestions for YEARS that have been completely ignored. It seems like, update after update, these concerns and ideas have never been implemented. And players like myself are extremely frustrated that the creators and programmers of this game are churning out 'just okay' clothing/hair/etc. plus knock-offs of KKG items instead of addressing what we want. It would be nice to know or see that we aren't just screaming our ideas into a brick wall.

I've spent a fair amount of money on this game and am almost at my breaking point because this game just isn't fun anymore. We don't have any more storylines or plots. We don't have new locations. We don't have updated characters. We don't have interesting challenges. 

@eggsandbananas @KalindaKing - please remedy this. Instead of giving us mediocre items and costly events, please address some of the many suggestions us users have given.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Ha, it was funny to see this back in the update storyline. Also nice to get 10,000 Kash from Dean instead of the usual pittance.

iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I saw some of your comments about the quest with Rani, so I'll explain what happened:

That's an old quest, but many players were blocked from seeing it due to a glitch. We fixed the glitch in the latest update, so now everyone can see it! If you don't see this quest, it's possible that you already completed it.

Hope that helps!
    Hey Kalinda, I'm subscribed to the gold VIP program, and so far I haven't seen any new quests? Sorry if this is not the appropriate channel to bring it up. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @MollyMonroe As a subscriber, you should receive one quest that you have not received before, every 30 days. This will continue until you have completed all 15+ VIP-exclusive quests, at which point Simon will call to congratulate you. Does that help?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @MollyMonroe As a subscriber, you should receive one quest that you have not received before, every 30 days. This will continue until you have completed all 15+ VIP-exclusive quests, at which point Simon will call to congratulate you. Does that help?
    That was quick! Yes :) Thank you, Kalinda! 
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    We need this as a smc 🤩
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I did not see the update until this morning as my internet was down. Did not notice it until I thought ‘hmm it really is quiet’, lol!
    Kinda bummed that the update is so small but I love that Glu brougjt back the pop-up store!

Also, just saw this official post! Love love love the yellow outfit and hairstyle!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Why don’t we have these gorgeous eyebrows glu ?!?!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    That orange clutch 😍😍 so cute! I also love the yellow dress
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @kokokokonut when i go to setting to update my ios, it says "your sofeware is up to date" i cant update my ios past 10.3.3. 

when i go to update KKH it says "unable to download at this time" try again later.
    Ok,  Please send a ticket to support, and send them this screenshot.  go to the top left corner of your game screen.  ( lll/ help/ Glu Support )  Sorry you're having this issue.  Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @ kokokonut im not even gonna deal with them. i hear so many people sending tickets and they NEVER respond. whats the real point? there services is awful im pretty sure everything is computer operated anyway. plus i sent two tickets before NO answer. bad business on their end.
  • missjenimissjeni Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I adore the yellow dress!! 💖 I want it immediately.
    Also aagh this post is just so pleasing to look at!
    ♥ Jeni ♥
    KKH Android player
    Level 26 ♥ A Lister
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I want that orange/lemon slice purse so bad! I hope its earnable! Super cute! 💛🧡
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I have more than a week since my kollections didn’t change, even after the update. Usually, they used to change often. Is it normal?
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Didn’t think I was too impressed with this dress (and honestly I ignored all the closet items because there was barely any and I was more interested in the pop up shop) but this dress is actually super cute and I very much appreciate that it was for kash 😊

I also LOVE these green boots although I had a much harder time styling them, my wardrobe doesn’t have enough green in it!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Dear Jesus I bought the mermaid dress within 4 seconds of seeing it I swear to god it's beautiful 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Where’s @LovelyEmma ?  They’ll be thrilled with the news. 
    Im here Kok's :P 
    Sadly i cant play KKh still T-----T
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I did not see the update until this morning as my internet was down. Did not notice it until I thought ‘hmm it really is quiet’, lol!
    Kinda bummed that the update is so small but I love that Glu brougjt back the pop-up store!

Also, just saw this official post! Love love love the yellow outfit and hairstyle!!!

I LOVE how colorfull this is <3
    Hopefully this update will be super full of color for weekend and sys/trendsetter events :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020

Lisylis said:
    Dear Jesus I bought the mermaid dress within 4 seconds of seeing it I swear to god it's beautiful 
    I know.  There was no way I was leaving the popup without that dress on my back.

Hey, it's Wednesday!  Spoilers tomorrow!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I found a glitch that gave me some free boots! I like them! Now I am too scared to change anything on my doll in fear they will go away. 😂

Edit: they didnt go away! 😍 

edited February 2019
    I'm thinking you had on thigh highs, and if you put on shorts or pants, it leaves that effect.  You can do it whenever you want. But....see how it ends at the knee? I'm not a fan but that's just me. 
    It also cuts some boots down to ankle boots, but I don't recall what triggers that.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I'm thinking you had on thigh highs, and if you put on shorts or pants, it leaves that effect.  You can do it whenever you want. But....see how it ends at the knee? I'm not a fan but that's just me. 
    It also cuts some boots down to ankle boots, but I don't recall what triggers that.  
    I totally did have on thigh highs!  That’s interesting. Good to know for the future! I bought the Alice and Olivia bundle with the sparkly suit. So I changed into that anyways because it’s fabulous! 
    edited February 2019
    I love that kollection.  And the Roberto Cavallo(? Right name?) his shoes are to die for.  And dresses.  And the ultimate pair of Gold sunnies
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary